Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yeah, that was an easy one right there..lol I was thinking about those shirts and I thought someone was gonna change it now that Dallas killed the eagles

Hey if the eagles beat the chiefs (lol yeah ok)

They’ll be 2-2

Last 3 times the eagles have played in Dallas. 37, 37, 41 points

That’s what you call a trend lol

I told you guys the Eagles ain't **** their not gonna win ****. Their not gonna win the division don't even mention playoffs. Don't mention that fluke *** yellow brick road phony *** Super Bowl. Nick Sirianni is a BUM and the only reason he even has a job is because not many half decent coaches wanted the job in the first place. They have a sorry *** GM a meddling owner and a control freak who has alienated the entire front office. They can't draft for **** well maybe the later rounds. This organization is a failure and you fools are making them billions.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Hey if the eagles beat the chiefs (lol yeah ok)

They’ll be 2-2
    Weird thing is it’d be such an eagles thing to beat the chiefs after looking terrible against Dallas. Get blown out by a team that you think you have a better chance against and then beat a team you should have no chance against. Kinda like the saints last year in Jalen hurts first career start.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Weird thing is it’d be such an eagles thing to beat the chiefs after looking terrible against Dallas. Get blown out by a team that you think you have a better chance against and then beat a team you should have no chance against. Kinda like the saints last year in Jalen hurts first career start.
    This is the reason Eagles fans look crazy to the rest of the nation. They can't accept the fact that my team sucks. They still have this sick mentality that even though the team stinks to holy hell they believe that somehow someway they can beat an elite team and turn their season around.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I told you guys the Eagles ain't **** their not gonna win ****. Their not gonna win the division don't even mention playoffs. Don't mention that fluke *** yellow brick road phony *** Super Bowl. Nick Sirianni is a BUM and the only reason he even has a job is because not many half decent coaches wanted the job in the first place. They have a sorry *** GM a meddling owner and a control freak who has alienated the entire front office. They can't draft for **** well maybe the later rounds. This organization is a failure and you fools are making them billions.
    Your team won tonight lol

You’d think you’d be happier

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Your team won tonight lol

You’d think you’d be happier
    Last Stand this is your final offer. You take the blue pill...The story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill...you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes

Week 3 MNF: Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-1)

This is the reason Eagles fans look crazy to the rest of the nation. They can't accept the fact that my team sucks. They still have this sick mentality that even though the team stinks to holy hell they believe that somehow someway they can beat an elite team and turn their season around.
    I don’t think the eagles will beat the chiefs.. Read the context of what I was saying. Actually you know what, why do I even bother? Lmao.. you’re clearly just on here to troll eagle fans

Watching the breakdown of the pick 6 Diggs never even looked at the WR he broke before the ball was released it was a pick 6 whether the WR fell or not

Ouch. Figured the Cowboys would win, but not by such a wide margin.

Still, I'll be pulling for the Eagles to beat KC on Sunday.

lol what have the eagles done to you?

the post game crew said it best.... the eagles set hurts up to fail.

Last Stand this is your final offer. You take the blue pill...The story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill...you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
    I would take the red pill cause in reality, I cannot hate Dallas no matter what this season as they gave us DeVonta whose skillset as a receiver are out of this world. Can't wait until we face the Giants with the looks on the faces as we got him thanks to the Cowboys!

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast