Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    I mean, I guess credit to Dillard...I mostly forgot he was in the game. If I can go a full game and not really notice you as an OL and the broadcast not mention you...its at least a decent game. So that's something.

Maybe the Eagles were so bad elsewhere, too, but maybe he's got some NFL talent. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    God i love it is him lol
    13.5 yards a catch and 2 touchdowns along with multiple highlight real blocks Ö. LololÖ the beast is his new name

Lmao. I still think Hurts can be good but he didn't put up good film tonight
    Nope he stinks. The Eagles are going to have to draft a QB.

Schultz JAG
    Remember, I predicted he will be a top 10 TE by the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    3 of the next 4 games is against the chiefs/raiders/bucs.... jesus
    But it gets a lot easier later in the season. If they can snag one of those they'll setup well for a late season resurgence

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Remember, I predicted he will be a top 10 TE by the end of this season.
    I remember, i never forget.

41 wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao. I still think Hurts can be good but he didn't put up good film tonight
    He can be. But these last 2 games werenít great. Heís young. You canít expect perfection I mean look at Lawrence and Wilson

Having said that, I went after Carson for this and Iíll go after hurts for this. You donít miss open guys, and you donít miss them as much as he is. Obviously no one hits guys every time. But the amount of missed throws on guys with steps on defenders is drive/offense killing

Canít do it

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Nope he stinks. The Eagles are going to have to draft a QB.
    they will still need to draft a QB nomatter what but saying he stinks after a handful of games is laughable. He deserves this season to see if he can get better... remember bakers 2nd season? or every season from the jets qb who is now playing well etc.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Play calling wasnít perfect. But too many open WRs and jalen flat out missing them. 2 to devonta, 1 to goedert. More throughout the game

He did this last week too

Playcalling is one thing, but when the plays are called and guys get open, and the QB misses them and drives end and the defense gives up points the game gets out of hand quickly

Jalen has come up pretty short the past 2 weeks. With just flat out bad throws
    Yeah Hurts was bad. But when he's bad...maybe run the ball or something. 2 runs all 1st half is a bad plan. On the road. In Dallas...get the ball going a bit on the ground. Run a draw. Something to settle the kid down.

Not absolving Jalen at all. Dude was bad. Playcalling only made it worse. Defense being bad and the Eagles chasing points all game made it worse. Tonight was a self fulfilling prophecy.

Hurts is bad -> Eagles losing -> Siriani feeds Jalen -> Eagles losing -> Defense bad -> Eagles losing -> must throw the ball with Hurts -> Hurts is bad

He look a run play

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I mean, I guess credit to Dillard...I mostly forgot he was in the game. If I can go a full game and not really notice you as an OL and the broadcast not mention you...its at least a decent game. So that's something.

Maybe the Eagles were so bad elsewhere, too, but maybe he's got some NFL talent. Maybe.

Maybe they can get a 3rd for him lol

Good throw hurts

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    He can be. But these last 2 games werenít great. Heís young. You canít expect perfection I mean look at Lawrence and Wilson

Having said that, I went after Carson for this and Iíll go after hurts for this. You donít miss open guys, and you donít miss them as much as he is. Obviously no one hits guys every time. But the amount of missed throws on guys with steps on defenders is drive/offense killing

Canít do it
    The big difference is Hurts hasn't even been a starter for a full season yet. Wentz got a lot of forgiveness his rookie season too

The big difference is Hurts hasn't even been a starter for a full season yet. Wentz got a lot of forgiveness his rookie season too
    bringing wentz up... off topic i am reporting lmfao...

you are correct though here. Wentz got forgiveness every single season nomatter how he played and now hurts get a handful of games and is called trash lol

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast