Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Cowboys will take this one but eagles will win when they come to Philly. I see a split series.
    Won't be surprised if it plays out that way

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Could be a blessing in disguise

Maybe somehow Dillard plays really well and people want to give up a decent pick for him

I mean incredibly unlikely but gotta find silver linings lol
    What side does Parsons line up on? I'd actually not be that concerned if he's on Dillard's side, because the one thing Dillard does well is move. It's power he has sucked against.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah thatís correct. Also, QB_Eagles favorite player.
    Nah, I would have liked the Eagles to take Parsons over Smith, so if the pick we gave up to get Smith instead turned into a good player as well, that would only be adding insult to injury.

By the way, going forward this season I probably won't be commenting as much because it's just too frustrating to read stupid **** like in the week 2 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What side does Parsons line up on? I'd actually not be that concerned if he's on Dillard's side, because the one thing Dillard does well is move. It's power he has sucked against.

Nah, I would have liked the Eagles to take Parsons over Smith, so if the pick we gave up to get Smith instead turned into a good player as well, that would only be adding insult to injury.

By the way, going forward this season I probably won't be commenting as much because it's just too frustrating to read stupid **** like in the week 2 thread.
    Iím guessing since Gregory is back he will be on the left side and Parsons on the right .

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    See this is the mindset of Philly fans right here. They love winning battles and losing the war. Just as long as we can put Kittles on ice the hell with giving up a humiliating 16 play clock guzzling 92 yard TD drive that sealed our fate. Keep adding players to your moral victory list and the Eagles will continue to lose in the meantime. Funny you brought up the SB even a piece of **** like Trent Dilfer hoisted a Lombardy at one point in time. That's the nature of sports you get frauds that have no business winning championships but they do and those same frauds go right back into obscurity where they belong like the Philadelphia Flamingos.
    This hits hard. Not sure why you gotta come out swinging but this ain't cool at all.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Parsons 8 pressures were the most since a rookie since Bosa in 2019 . He has 10 in 2 games on 38 pass rushes . Heís getting a pressure on 27% of his attempts.

He hasnít really lined up on a specific side, at least not last week. They moved him around to both sides. I would expect the same thing to happen. Gregory typically lines up on the side where Dillard will be but I would not be surprised if we see them switched during the game or even have them both coming off the same side for a play or two.

I also would expect the Eagles to use a lot of motion to get their TEís and RBís in position on I help block. Ertz will be back for this game too.

I wish Dallas would tweak cornerbacks and get brown out of there . How much worse can it get ? Where is Nahshon Wright ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I wish Dallas would tweak cornerbacks and get brown out of there . How much worse can it get ? Where is Nahshon Wright ?
    Not to mention Maurice Canady, where the hell has he been? He was making plays in preseason too.

What stupid ****? Ah come on man! I like reading your input!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Not to mention Maurice Canady, where the hell has he been? He was making plays in preseason too.
    Just goes to show you to take all that stuff with a grain of salt . Wright was claimed as the ď steal of the draft ď during camp . I know heís inexperienced but the steal of the draft canít grab some snaps off of Doo Doo Brown ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Preseason just doesnít translate sometimes. The eagles rookie cornerback, zech McPhearson, was looking great in the preseason too. Some people were saying heíd actually be the starting CB2 opposite slay if the eagles didnít sign Steven Nelson. Despite looking good in preseason, through 2 games mcphearson has only been on the field for 2 plays.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Just goes to show you to take all that stuff with a grain of salt . Wright was claimed as the ď steal of the draft ď during camp . I know heís inexperienced but the steal of the draft canít grab some snaps off of Doo Doo Brown ?
    Nashon wright was considered the steal of the draft? Interesting

I wanted the Eagles to draft Surtian II and to trade up if necessary but now I am so glad they took Smith cause having an elite receiver of his caliber is the best way to instil fear into opposing team to contain. Our season win and losses will be dependent on Devonta performance imo and it will be up to Hurts to see that it does. I predict he'll have a bigger game then CeeDee today!

Week 3 MNF: Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (1-1)

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I wanted the Eagles to draft Surtian II and to trade up if necessary but now I am so glad they took Smith cause having an elite receiver of his caliber is the best way to instil fear into opposing team to contain. Our season win and losses will be dependent on Devonta performance imo and it will be up to Hurts to see that it does. I predict he'll have a bigger game then CeeDee today!
    The eagles/cowboys game is tomorrow. Monday night football.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Nashon wright was considered the steal of the draft? Interesting
    I should have said some claimed it . But I posted the articles I read about him . He was apparently given the Talented Dallas WR fits . So some writers took where he was drafted and ran with that . However it was before pads and before DAK was throwing at him .. lol

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast