Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Could be a blessing in disguise

Maybe somehow Dillard plays really well and people want to give up a decent pick for him

I mean incredibly unlikely but gotta find silver linings lol

This is a tough ask for the eagles

Cowboys home opener
    Young coach, DC, and QB
    Veteran pro bowl opposing QB

If the eagles won Iíd be pretty surprised tbh. Would be more surprised than if the eagles beat the chiefs

Itís not always about who you play but sometimes when you play them

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

Maybe somehow Dillard plays really well and people want to give up a decent pick for him

I gave up on Andre Dillard last year. I spent most of this offseason hoping the eagles would trade him before he loses more value.lol itís hard for me to get back in his corner but Iíll try. Who knows, maybe heíll do ok but I have very low expectations for him to be honest. I usually try to stay positive but itís hard for me in this case. I just donít think Andre Dillard is good, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We will get our first look at this guy. The Cowboys rookies have done fairly well this year for the most part so it will be interesting to see if this guy will also be good.

https://twitter.com/kaliweedim/statu...251566080?s=21
    Thatís the pick that the eagles traded the cowboys in the draft. Itíll be interesting to see him play

I gave up on Andre Dillard last year. I spent most of this offseason hoping the eagles would trade him before he loses more value.lol itís hard for me to get back in his corner but Iíll try. Who knows, maybe heíll do ok but I have very low expectations for him to be honest. I usually try to stay positive but itís hard for me in this case. I just donít think Andre Dillard is good, at all.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

I like the optimism

27-17 Dallas

Dallas 24 - Eagles 17.

Bottom line is both these teams have issues . But the Dallas offense should be rolling in this game but like I said the Eagle d line is no joke Ö.

I

Automatic loss for the Philadelphia Porta Potties. The porta potties have Adam Gase 2.0 complete with a talentless Charmin soft defense who can't help but allow opposing offenses to trample their weak ***. This should be a very enjoyable game for that disgusting dried up feral ghoul Jerry Jones..

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Automatic loss for the Philadelphia Porta Potties. The porta potties have Adam Gase 2.0 complete with a talentless Charmin soft defense who can't help but allow opposing offenses to trample their weak ***. This should be a very enjoyable game for that disgusting dried up feral ghoul Jerry Jones..
    Weak *** defense?

Out of Kittle, Ryan, Deebo, Pitts, Ridley, Gage, Davis, only Deebo had a semi successful game.

They havenít allowed a QB to throw for over 200 yards yet, have allowed over 100 rushing yards both games but no RB had over 100 individually. Given up two 2 TDs on the year.

Granted both these teams donít have elite offenses but the individuals I listed are top tier especially Kittle and Ridley and everyone was basically held in check.

Iíve never seen you say anything positive about any Philly team since youíve been on these boards and the Eagles have won a SB in that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Jordan mailata is out. Thatís huge.
    yup... could be really bad. Not so confident anymore... Damn. Dude has been a beast so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Weak *** defense?

Out of Kittle, Ryan, Deebo, Pitts, Ridley, Gage, Davis, only Deebo had a semi successful game.

They havenít allowed a QB to throw for over 200 yards yet, have allowed over 100 rushing yards both games but no RB had over 100 individually. Given up two 2 TDs on the year.

Granted both these teams donít have elite offenses but the individuals I listed are top tier especially Kittle and Ridley and everyone was basically held in check.

Iíve never seen you say anything positive about any Philly team since youíve been on these boards and the Eagles have won a SB in that time.
    So either heís not really an eagles fan

Or this website is therapy and he uses it just to scream about how bad all the philly teams are so he can go about his day

I don't have a great feeling about this one. Cowboys are favored to win almost universally and it's their home opener and they've played well in their first two games.

These are red flags as a modern Cowboys fan lol.

I think Eagles pull an upset. 30-24.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't have a great feeling about this one. Cowboys are favored to win almost universally and it's their home opener and they've played well in their first two games.

These are red flags as a modern Cowboys fan lol.

I think Eagles pull an upset. 30-24.
    Itíll be tough. Thereís so much youth in important places for philly. And now Mailata is out along with brooks. I have faith in Dickerson not so much Dillard.

But even ignoring that I donít know enough about the young WRs, QB and coaches to know if they can bounce back from a loss that was largely on the youth of the team. A veteran playcaller and QB likely donít make the mistakes the eagles did against San Fran. Which is fine moving forward. I really like sirianni and Gannon. But that huge stadium, prime time, and all that youth

Sounds like a recipe for disaster against a QB and offense that have been there done that

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast