Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Gerson Rosas and the Wolves Part Ways

I seriously don't get this. I don't get the timing. We finally got a coach that seems to be legit and what is going to happen to him? Basically, all I have to say WTF? We are talking about a guy who made some risks, but I think that his management so far has been a net POSITIVE. Our draft last year was stellar. If I had to give his overall trade grade record it's easily a B/B+. His coaching hire is an A+. His staff, for the most part is an A+. This is so FN Wolves, it's not even funny. KAT didn't even know this was going on. I mean, we had Kahn here for 4 years, ffs.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Maybe it’s us trying to land Simmons? I don’t think Simmons has a lot of say where he goes but maybe they think he will demand MN? I hope our “big three” or at least KAT had knowledge of the situation before hand. We we’re heading in the right direction in my opinion
    Last edited by m_witter2003; 09-22-2021 at 09:59 PM.

I am reading rumblings he was sleeping with his married VP of communications(initials BB). This is so 2021. Who gives a **** if he is good at his job? It would be a non issue 15 years ago.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

This just seems like a BS reason to remove him. Sounds like he wasn't going to be kept by new ownership so this was a way to speed up the move. A lot of the players have mistresses, remember Shaq and Kobe's issues or D-Low and Nick Young? Our new owner is considered one of the biggest villains in MLB so now we worry about ethics? If this causes issues of management and players and we blow this team up over this it'd be ridiculous

That's what I believe too. They needed a reason to excuse the firing.
    On the other hand, the toxic environment and the clash of heads with staff like Gupta... I don't know. Where there is smoke there is fire.
    Still he gave the team a direction and performed much better than many predecessors.