Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Week 4: Indianapolis Colts (0-3) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2)

Will post the full injury report later today, but the early news is that Will Fuller is missing practice today due to an injury. He had medical attention after the missed PI call on Sunday and it looked like a calf issue.

Frank Reich said itís not looking good for Quenton Nelson this weekend and that QB Carson Wentz would be limited.

This week is all about whoís coaching staff fixes the issue sooner. Miami currently is a bottom 5 team in yards differential and point differential offensively. Defensively we are currently the worst ranked 3rd down defense(was 1st last year) and 28th in sacks.

Indy on the other hand is struggling just as much. Their defense currently ranks 31st in yards per completion, 26th in QB pressure, and 21st in time to pass. They also rank bottom 5 in most offensive production.

This is two bad teams that should be much better. Just a matter of who flips the switch first.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-29-2021 at 12:42 PM.

I think MIA gets back on track and gets a huge W at home. I trust Brissett more than Wentz at this point, and I think Wentz could end up having a classic Wentz style game (1 TD and 2 INTs). Jonathan Taylor could have a nice day though.

I trust MIA defense to fix itself more so than IND.

MIA 20
    IND 17

My biggest fear is that the Colts defense is giving up so many big plays, but our offense has been so inept at creating any.

This is really a battle of incompetence than anything. I think we can pressure Wentz into a few mistakes but Brissett needs to play better than last week.

This feels like a big X game.

Colts have like 50 injured players. Notables were Leonard, Nelson, Paye, Fisher and Braden Smith didn't practice at all today. Wentz and Jonathan Taylor were limited.

Fuller missed practice with a chest and elbow injury. Dieter and Baker were limited.

I think the Dolphins are the better team. I will also call this a must win game. We can't go into the Tampa Bay game 1-3. If we can win this game and lose to Tampa the 2 games after that are JAX and ATL and games we should win. I think right now we would all be happy at 4-4 after 8 games. Possible Tua is back by then and we figure out some of our problems.

Good news bad news. Fuller is back at practice, but Dieter hasnít been seen so far.

Edit: Dieter missed practice today and Fuller was limited. Baker was listed as limited yesterday but he said in a press conference that he has no idea why he was.

Missing Dieter who has been ironically our best Olineman would be huge. Colts have ton of injuries and are incredibly depleted, but Buckner could dominate the game.

Colts have 7 starters who did not practice today. Wentz and Taylor remain limited.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-30-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Dieter was injured in practice the other day and is likely going on IR.

You guys do not understand just how big that is. The communication has already been ****. For the love of god please bring in another vet.

Flo refused to say the length of the injury. Just said they would evaluate after the three weeks.

The team DESPERATELY needs to win this week. Just elevate some of the pressure over the last two weeks. Put something encouraging out there. But I just have no faith right now.

I donít trust the defense to stop the run no matter how banged up the Colts Oline is. I also donít trust the offensive line to stop Buckner from blowing up the entire offense.

Losing Deiter is pretty big, he's been pretty soild in the middle even though I think his calls have been poor. Some soild vets in FA, hope we sign someone but too late in the week for Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#Colts have ruled out LG Quenton Nelson (ankle/knee), RT Braden Smith (foot), DE Kwity Paye (hamstring) and CB Rock Ya-Sin (ankle) for Sunday's game vs. Miami

Everyone but Dieter was a full participant today for the Dolphins.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-02-2021 at 12:56 PM.

I am so confident that this will be a Miami win that I am taking Brissett and Waddle on multiple DSF teams. I think Parker will do well but I figure Waddle safer bet for volume

Dolphins inactives: Noah, Trill, Preston, Greg Little, and Hunter Long.

Elijah Campbell, the literal last guy on the roster, has officially been active more games this season than Noah. Obviously itís because of special teams, but it hurts to see it.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-03-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Dolphins inactives: Noah, Trill, Preston, Greg Little, and Hunter Long.

Elijah Campbell, the literal last guy on the roster, has officially been active more games this season than Noah. Obviously itís because of special teams, but it hurts to see it.
    I had hope for Noah, but now I think he has a cheek injury from sucking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am so confident that this will be a Miami win that I am taking Brissett and Waddle on multiple DSF teams. I think Parker will do well but I figure Waddle safer bet for volume
    I didn't take Brissett, but I stacked parker and Gesicki in multiple dfs. I think both get TDs. I still don't think they know how to use Waddle in real life. I also stacked Hines as well, cause I think Miami goes up big and he is used as a pass catcher

Man this team is so incredibly lucky at times lol.

This Oline is already getting bullied against one of the worst pass rushing groups in the NFL.

Brissett was absolutely terrible on that first drive.

Itís night and day between him and Tua.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast