Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Zero chance I give 3 1st, Tua and Wilkins for Watson with all whats going on with him LMAO. They would take that right now without qestion. When its down to a single 1st or so then maybe we talk.
    We wont be getting Watson for a single 1st.

I would in a hearbeat give up our three 2020 1sts for Watson and 2 future firsts. If we can't draft in the first round might as well trade them for a proven QB.

Man I donít know how you watch that game and come away with anything other than the play calling sucked. Brissett got more comfortable later in the game so hopefully that carries over, but thereís just nothing creative with this unit. Thereís no identity or thing to hang your hat on other than Tua and a slant.

I canít believe we traded up for the most explosive player in the draft and have given him the full Landry treatment.

Also did anyone else se Elumenaur open up that big run in OT? Sure could use a OG like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post

I would in a hearbeat give up our three 2020 1sts for Watson and 2 future firsts. If we can't draft in the first round might as well trade them for a proven QB.
    My point is this is what they want, if anyone would offer that they take it without qestion. And no one in there right mind would do that trade with his off field issues. Dealing that much capital to have a dude not being allowed to play would be death. As the season goes on they will drop what they want.

Zero chance I give 3 1st, Tua and Wilkins for Watson with all whats going on with him LMAO. They would take that right now without qestion. When its down to a single 1st or so then maybe we talk.
    Dude, our team is going to be in purgatory when Grier wastes these picks we're hoarding. We have two 1sts in 2023. Give them one of them. Give them 2022 too. I have seen enough to know that it has to be Watson or bust. There are no QBs in our range next year that would be better than Tua

Tua would get us, what, maybe a 3rd Rd pick right now when healthy? Wilkins is a nice player, but he's not special in any way. And 50% of 1st Rd picks bust. We're getting a top 5 QB in Watson. It has to happen for this team to start moving in the right direction

My point is this is what they want, if anyone would offer that they take it without qestion. And no one in there right mind would do that trade with his off field issues. Dealing that much capital to have a dude not being allowed to play would be death. As the season goes on they will drop what they want.
    I see no reason why their asking price would come down this season. Watson is not going to play for them. Draft picks are not going to play for them. They know they are not making the playoffs. They have no incentive to drop their price until next April.

I'm just super salty because everything about our offense sucks. OL, QB play, play calling. I just think Watson would open up the playbook, and make throws that no one on the team can make. Watson solves two of our offensive problems by himself.

And I get it, Miami is where Watson wants to go, so we'd be bidding against ourselves, but something needs to be done

Itís ok guys. Weíll just sign Rodgers and Adams in the offseason and give them the Brady special.

I see no reason why their asking price would come down this season. Watson is not going to play for them. Draft picks are not going to play for them. They know they are not making the playoffs. They have no incentive to drop their price until next April.
    It's a media black eye for them, every day he is on the team they are questioned about him. Nov 3 is the trade deadline and I feel they want to move him this season and be done with it.

Was some good from this game. Held Waller to only 54 yards. Only allowed 2 sacks after last week (Seems adjustments helped, can only do so much with what you have). Didn't let Drake go crazy, although Barber did... Run game was working, although thats a neg as well being we didn't run it enough.

Was some good from this game. Held Waller to only 54 yards. Only allowed 2 sacks after last week (Seems adjustments helped, can only do so much with what you have). Didn't let Drake go crazy, although Barber did... Run game was working, although thats a neg as well being we didn't run it enough.
    Jones on Waller was an awesome adjustment. Unfortunately it meant Coleman in coverage more which lead to the big plays. Vegas just has too many man beaters.

I legitimately felt like the Oline did fine today. They used a ton of extra protection and obviously a lot of quick game stuff, but a step forward. Jackson looked good, Davis is just so much better at OG, and Dieter continues to impress me with his jump. Eich had some moments of struggle but Crosby is a tough *** test.

Letís hope the aggressiveness we saw late in the game starts to become the norm. Obviously the next two weeks have some tough *** Dlines, but thing start to clear up soon.

To add to the depression, our pick is currently projected to be top 10. Meanwhile the 49ers pick is projected to be 30th.

Been saying this for a while but everyone just wants to **** all over me when I do....

This team is a rudderless mess.... And Chris Grier needs to be fired, preferably before he ruins the rest of our drafts. We had this treasure full of draft picks to get us into a contender and I don't know if a single player outside maybe Waddle will pan out and he's still just a maybe. Oh and btw for those keeping score, Chase is up to 4 TDs now on the young season. Good thing we did all that draft jumping, just to gift the Eagles a top ten pick. Someone here will tell me it's fine though and not a huge deal, and that AJ, Noah and the line will be fine. It's fine.

Lolololololololol then people wonder why I'm so down on this team, pretty simple reason really... I took off the blinders, I encourage others to be the same. Anyone here want to bet on this team finishing above .500??? I kept getting "we had ten wins last year stay... ".... Seriously any bets we won't even get to 8? I predict 6-11 here for Miami, I just hope that's enough for Ross to tear it down and hire a real GM and someone who can put together a coaching staff.
    Last edited by StayOnBoard; 09-27-2021 at 06:43 AM.

The OL was okay, but they allowed a lot of pressures on Brissett. Weird that Brown started the game, and we were doing alright, and then they went away from him and straight to Gaskin. I found that kind of weird.

I agree Gesicki was so severely under-utilized . . . it's really embarrassing how talented he is and how much he just sits on the bench or runs dumb routes. The play where he was wide open up the seam . . . that play has to be scrutinized by this coaching staff and played on repeat for the QB room. For them to finally make adjustments in the 4th Q is beyond dumb. I loathe both OCs right now. they suck. Just trade him already. He's clearly not in this team's plans this year, nor in the future.

Literally no one is saying Noah and AJ are fine. Weíre just saying that the draft isnít solely on those two players.

The reason I still think we can finish with a solid record is because of Tua. I donít know if he is a top 15 QB, but heís a lot better than Brissett. I donít know if he wins that game yesterday, I lean towards yes, but itís because he wouldnít have had 79 yards of passing through 3 QTRs.

Win next week and weíre in the exact same situation as last year. This team has historically been a slow starter under Flores. Iím incredibly down right now, but Iím willing to give Flores a shot through the year.

But if this team looks like this all year, itís time to start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Been saying this for a while but everyone just wants to **** all over me when I do....

This team is a rudderless mess.... And Chris Grier needs to be fired, preferably before he ruins the rest of our drafts. We had this treasure full of draft picks to get us into a contender and I don't know if a single player outside maybe Waddle will pan out and he's still just a maybe. Oh and btw for those keeping score, Chase is up to 4 TDs now on the young season. Good thing we did all that draft jumping, just to gift the Eagles a top ten pick. Someone here will tell me it's fine though and not a huge deal, and that AJ, Noah and the line will be fine. It's fine.

Lolololololololol then people wonder why I'm so down on this team, pretty simple reason really... I took off the blinders, I encourage others to be the same. Anyone here want to bet on this team finishing above .500??? I kept getting "we had ten wins last year stay... ".... Seriously any bets we won't even get to 8? I predict 6-11 here for Miami, I just hope that's enough for Ross to tear it down and hire a real GM and someone who can put together a coaching staff.
    Above .500? eh, not sure that's in the cards the way this season is shaking out. But the team did find it's stride after week 5 or 6 last year. We have the Colts, Jags, and Falcons all within the next 4 weeks. Those can be 3 wins, as the Colts are kind of where we are right now in a way, still trying to figure themselves out. Jags and Falcons should be wins, our defense is too good for those teams to beat us. So we could end up being 4-3 after seven weeks. If we can go 3-1 in the next four games (cause we ain't beating TB), it will tell us where this team is heading and just how much they want to fight and play.

I'm not salty that we traded down from 3 to 6 in the draft. Yeah we may have the short end of the stick in next year's draft, but we also have 2 1sts in 2023, so it still allows this team to be aggressive in potentially trading for talent. I actually really like Waddle, I think he has the best all-around tools of any WR in the draft. We just have to use him right. We have not thus far. It's stupid.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast