Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Justin Coleman = Bad

Guys itís ok, we built so much momentum with our well oiled offense. We can win this.

Jackson makes his two worst plays of the game in OT. Overall thought he looked solid. But that might be game.

Ok I take it all back, that strike to Mike was great.

These refs have missed two straight DPI calls. But Jesus where were these deep shots all game.

I understand you donít want to call that to end the game. But come on man thatís twice now.

That 3rd down call was terrible. I said it earlier, but that play call isnít the one you call for Geiscki. Got lucky the first time we did it.

Weíre going to regret not going for it.

Edit: I was right. Should have gone for it. Godsey called an absolutely terrible game, and the moment he started to hit his stride he called that final play. Why did it take so long for them to open this up?
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-26-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Worst decision to go with these two as OCs. They are both really bad at play calling and scheming people open. It's not too early to fire both of them and go with Frye for the rest of the year.

We were outplayed this game and still almost won.

Both Parker and Fuller long passes was pass interference but the Fuller won was blatant.

^^^^this loss is obviously much easier to stomach than last week. We should have won it, but we still ended up with the loss. My biggest problem is that I just donít trust this staff to fix the issues.

At this point I have more faith in the players then I do the team.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Worst decision to go with these two as OCs. They are both really bad at play calling and scheming people open. It's not too early to fire both of them and go with Frye for the rest of the year.
    I donít care that the game ended close, this offense was disgustingly bad. They just donít have answers to problems. Half the league is struggling with Oline play, but you donít see many being as conservative as we are.

Flo deserves just as much blame for this poor start to the season as Grier does. He built this terrible staff.

Jaylen Waddle is the first player since Brian Westbrook with 12 catches for less than 60 yards. This is the same guy that averaged 19.8 yards per catch in college.

7 of Geisckiís 10 catches came on the last two drives. Why does he continue to be ignored in this scheme?

Again, the coaching is the biggest problem here.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-26-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    ^^^^this loss is obviously much easier to stomach than last week. We should have won it, but we still ended up with the loss. My biggest problem is that I just donít trust this staff to fix the issues.

At this point I have more faith in the players then I do the team.

I donít care that the game ended close, this offense was disgustingly bad. They just donít have answers to problems. Half the league is struggling with Oline play, but you donít see many being as conservative as we are.

Flo deserves just as much blame for this poor start to the season as Grier does. He built this terrible staff.
    I am not trying to sugar coat this loss. Our offense has a lot more problems than the offensive line.

We have poor QB play

We have one of the worst RB group in the NFL. We have running backs that either can run and not pass block or pass block and can't run, and none of them are good coming out of the backfield.

We supposedly have big play WR who in 3 games haven't made a big play.

I think we can even throw in bad play calling. Its like we are trying to run out the clock once we get up 3-0.

I haven't seen anything from Tua in the last year to make me think we score with him behind the wheel. I think there is too many problems on this offense that we are just going to try and survive the season and hope we fluke into the playoffs.

Those non PI calls killed me, one was close but the Fuller one was clear. Always getting screwed by them ugh.

Maybe they finally figured out how to use Brissett in the 2nd half there and will build some right play calls. He still has bad ball placement and when he does hit a WR they have no chance to make a play because the ball placement is so bad.

Yeah it's disgusting. Both side of the ball were, and are, bad right now. Flo has to do something about the offense. Get rid of both of them, or take play calling away from them. It's not working through 3 weeks.

Also reports stating HOU is starting to soften on their Watson trade request. It's finally time to pull the trigger and go get Watson. Go get Taylor Decker too.

You want a wake up call to this team, make it happen.

Austin Jackson and a 2022 2nd Rd pick for Decker.

Tua, Wilkins, 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2023 2nd, 2024 1st for Watson

Zero chance I give 3 1st, Tua and Wilkins for Watson with all whats going on with him LMAO. They would take that right now without qestion. When its down to a single 1st or so then maybe we talk.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast