Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    What was I thinking a former MVP and arguably greatest college QB ever might not be comparable to the next bust OSU QB.

They're literally nothing alike but you continue to pretend they have anything in common other than being athletic, black QBs. I hope you didn't have this same dumb comparison with Haskins too.
    Your hate is showing again to any player who could be compared to Cam when he himself view Fields game most resemble his own but I guess Cam doesn't know what he's talking about but you do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...el/amp/?espv=1

And it seems like you are stereotyping QB out of OSU as bust like Haskins when their game are nothing alike since Haskin hardly runs in college as he averaged less then 100 yard per season. And for the record I had Lock ranked higher than Haskins and the only QB as first round worthy in that draft.

Yes Cam was MVP but that doesn't mean Justin will not accomplish the same feat as a pro since he just played his pro game today but was referring to their similarity in playing style in college which is why I found odd you were NEVER high on Fields. Without the benefits of hindsight on Cam and being drafted by your team, you probably weren't high on Cam as well coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Cam came into this league ready to play. Your comparison of him to fields is really just starting to become racist banter. They really have no comparisons other than they are both black and wear #1.

In his NFL debut game on September 11, 2011, Newton was 24Ė37 passing for 422 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception, in a 28Ė21 road loss to the Arizona Cardinals. With a quarterback rating of 110.4, he also rushed for a touchdown, and became the first rookie to throw for 400+ yards in his first career game.

Justin Fields was 6/20 for 68 yards with 3 rushes for 12 yards.

Fields is nothing like Cam at all.
    Actually you are making it racial based on their similar race when making accusations which is a bad habit for anyone pulling that card in an argument. You should be ashamed of yourself.

TB12 is gonna be pissed come next week and a Pissed Off Brady plays dangerously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Justin Tucker is the greatest kicker of all time.
    Lets see him kick a 45 yarder in a snow storm with the season on the line before we give him that title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Your hate is showing again to any player who could be compared to Cam when he himself view Fields game most resemble his own but I guess Cam doesn't know what he's talking about but you do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...el/amp/?espv=1

And it seems like you are stereotyping QB out of OSU as bust like Haskins when their game are nothing alike since Haskin hardly runs in college as he averaged less then 100 yard per season. And for the record I had Lock ranked higher than Haskins and the only QB as first round worthy in that draft.

Yes Cam was MVP but that doesn't mean Justin will not accomplish the same feat as a pro since he just played his pro game today but was referring to their similarity in playing style in college which is why I found odd you were NEVER high on Fields. Without the benefits of hindsight on Cam and being drafted by your team, you probably weren't high on Cam as well coming out.
    Yet again you're posting articles that you didn't even read. Cam didn't say anything in that article except that Fields was the best HIGH SCHOOL recruit of 2017. FIELDS said he modeled his game after Cam. He can try to do that all he wants; but there's a difference between 6'5" 248 lb Cam and 6'3" apparently 218 lb Fields. The best pro comparison I saw was Dak.

OSU QBs suck for the same reason Bama QBs suck. They come from stacked teams where they don't have to worry about carrying a bad roster, then when they get to the pros they no longer have this massive advantage over their competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    This years qb draft class might go down as one of the weaker ones.
    Itís pretty crazy considering how good last yearís draft class was.

Way too early to be critical of any rookie QB.

On Fieldís performance specifically, who didnít expect that against a really good Browns defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well he's gonna have an incredible game on Sunday facing our defense. I'd bet money he has at least 3 touchdowns.
    I've gotta say stuff like this more often.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I've gotta say stuff like this more often.
    lol I get being pessimistic when it comes to your own team, but as an outsider looking in I expected them to give Fields trouble. I sat Pittsburgh (vs. CIN) today in favor of Cleveland.

3 weeks in and I'm already done with this season.

Definitely done posting game threads. For the sake of my mental health I need to avoid this forum. Peace.
    Last edited by sacgiants1213; 09-27-2021 at 02:09 AM.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status...201555459?s=21

This doesnít get talked about enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I said in an earlier thread that I needed to see Justin Herbert repeat his success from last year before I buy in. After three weeks, Iím ready to buy in. The Chargers have got themselves a gem.
    Im close as well. I am one of the more skeptical types in terms of early qb success.

I think Joe Burrow is legit. I haven't really doubted him since he entered the league even with a less consistent start vs. Herbert. He has the poise and it factor that is genuine imo. People said Baker had the it factor, but I wasn't buying, I thought Darnold was the better prospect that year, we will see though.
    Last edited by Heediot; 09-27-2021 at 05:37 AM.

Zack Wilson looking like absolute dog **** out there. Staring down WR's, holding onto the ball too long, and being really inaccurate. I guess this is your yearly reminder to not get blinded by flashy preseason plays against scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Zack Wilson looking like absolute dog **** out there. Staring down WR's, holding onto the ball too long, and being really inaccurate. I guess this is your yearly reminder to not get blinded by flashy preseason plays against scrubs.
    His mom is hot though.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    We always need to be realistic in preseason, but Wilson has so many layers to his struggles that isn't helping evaluate him. He was a raw rookie to begin with, but the Jets offense is garbage. Arguably their best WR isn't even active most weeks, their LT hasn't played since the beginning of week 1, and their OL overall sucks. They'd honestly be smart to pull him and let the backup take the beating before they have David Carr 2.0 on their hands.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast