Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    defense played fantastic... keep king away. We were ****ed by the refs and rodgers did what rodgers does.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    and now the Defense is not going to do anything. they were having such a great 1st half and now they come out flat
    its gonna happen but they did their job tonight. We got ****ed by the refs quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its gonna happen but they did their job tonight. We got ****ed by the refs quite a bit.
    Yep. Would have loved to hold them to 3 at the end of the half, but special teams (like always) and some shady officiating basically handed them 7. In today's NFL, especially with the packets offense, thats a decent performance.

Can't blame the offense at all either, but a touch more efficiency would have been nice. Settled to 2 fgs before the final kick and came away with 0 in the red zone once too, but that's nitpicky.

Yeah the officiating was definitely suspect.

Frustrating thing late in the game with the defense was the fact that we were generating some pressure and just couldn't get there. Secondary just couldn't hold up, and there were a couple conversions that were just really good catches in traffic. That 38 yarder on 3rd and 10 to the TE really hurt, though. Too easy.

Very happy with how the defense looked honestly . If thatís how we can keep playing we are gonna be tough to beat. Especially since we are so banged up. Man the line did great for missing our two best players. The depth of this line is incredible and huge kudos to the org on that. If Rodgers doesnít see that then heís blind.

You gotta keep Adamís and Rodgers for 3-4 more years. Guys are too good not to. Stop getting in the drama and get it done early and over with.

Campbell has really stepped up along with Preston and Gary.

Stokes made the rookie mistakes but I thought was still awesome. He was always right there in the right position. Just a tad handsy

DL held their own but is a pathetic group.

Great win. Got another good team next week letís go!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Yeah the officiating was definitely suspect.

Frustrating thing late in the game with the defense was the fact that we were generating some pressure and just couldn't get there. Secondary just couldn't hold up, and there were a couple conversions that were just really good catches in traffic. That 38 yarder on 3rd and 10 to the TE really hurt, though. Too easy.
    San Fran made a couple really nice plays though too. Deebo in particular had two huge contested catches. Backed up inside their own 10 on 3rd down he caight that ball right at the marker while getting blasted by savage. And then in the 4th he had the one with Jaire draped all over him and Jaires hand was on the ball. Jimmy G also had a great touch throw on I think a 3rd down from about the 25 on their last drive too where he lofted it over the LB and either aiyuk or Deebo went up and made a nice jumping catch. Those were all pretty decent defensive plays.

This defense has a ways to go yet for sure. But if the core can stay healthy and we get Z back eventually plus more experience for Stokes, and maybe we can get this thing going at the right time for once.

I think that's part of what makes these wins so big. If we can keep winning more than losing with Z and DB (hopefully Jenkins is a one week thing) and we can make sure we don't have to rush those dudes back, it helps so much.

Also, sometimes I wish we pretended our OL was hurt every game. I don't know if it's a gameplan thing or a Rodgers thing, but sometimes we look better when we have guys banged up and we are methodical on offense. It's happened in the past when davante was out and it happened last night with a ragtag OL.

Very interested to see the ppf grades on some guys.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    This defense has a ways to go yet for sure. But if the core can stay healthy and we get Z back eventually plus more experience for Stokes, and maybe we can get this thing going at the right time for once.

I think that's part of what makes these wins so big. If we can keep winning more than losing with Z and DB (hopefully Jenkins is a one week thing) and we can make sure we don't have to rush those dudes back, it helps so much.

Also, sometimes I wish we pretended our OL was hurt every game. I don't know if it's a gameplan thing or a Rodgers thing, but sometimes we look better when we have guys banged up and we are methodical on offense. It's happened in the past when davante was out and it happened last night with a ragtag OL.
    This time they actually planned for the Oline weakness and Rodgers was getting the ball out quick. In past games against the 49ers the pass rush has just killed us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12