Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 3 Green Bay Packers (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (2-0)

Week Three
    vs

Sunday, September 26th at 8:20 PM EST/ 7:20 PM CST
    TV: NBC

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB #10 - 503 Yards / 2 TD 0 INT / 70.9 CMP% / 111.4 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 388 Yards / 4 TD 2 INT / 67.3 CMP% / 96.6 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Elijah Mitchell, RB #25 - 146 Yards / 36 Carries/ 4.1 YPC / 1 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 76 Yards / 22 Carries/ 3.5 YPC/ 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Deebo Samuel, WR #19 - 15 Catches / 282 Yards / 1 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 13 Catches / 177 Yards / 0 TD

Tight End

~VS~

George Kittle, TE #85 - 8 Catches / 95 Yards / 0 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 5 Catches / 60 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Nick Bosa, DE #97 - 7 Tackles / 3.0 Sacks / 1 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 10 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Fred Warner, LB #54 - 18 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 PDs/ 0 Ints
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 19 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks / 1 PD / 1 INT

Defensive Back

~VS~

Jimmie Ward, CB #20 - 12 Tackles / 0 INT / 1 PDEF
    Jaire Alexander, CB #23 - 8 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF

Kicker

~VS~

Robbie Gould, K #9 - 3 FGM / 4 FGA / 7 XPM / 7 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 1 FGM / 1 FGA / 5 XPM / 5 XPA

Click For More Stats

Mitchell even gonna play?

This will be a close game. Definitely one we can win and really would feel great winning. I have my doubts on the defense. Can we stop anyone? How long is Z gonna be out?

They put Z on the IR, so he's out at least 3 weeks.

No idea what their RB situation is. Seems like Mitchell and Sermon both have a chance to play, but neither is guaranteed. I'd guess Mitchell will probably be able to go. Sermon is in concussion protocol, so it's very unpredictable.

Our run defense needs to step up. Their wrs are decent and they all are great after the catch, so we have to make sure we tackle, but it's all going to start up front, which hasn't been our strength. Interested to see if Heflin is active this week and if Slaton gets some more burn on early downs. For what it's worth too, Keke has apparently been our lowest graded defensive player 2 weeks in a row. He's been awful vs the run, which was normal for him, but has been nothing vs the pass, which was supposed to be his strength. I wonder if Heflin gets his snaps this week.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    They put Z on the IR, so he's out at least 3 weeks.

No idea what their RB situation is. Seems like Mitchell and Sermon both have a chance to play, but neither is guaranteed. I'd guess Mitchell will probably be able to go. Sermon is in concussion protocol, so it's very unpredictable.

Our run defense needs to step up. Their wrs are decent and they all are great after the catch, so we have to make sure we tackle, but it's all going to start up front, which hasn't been our strength. Interested to see if Heflin is active this week and if Slaton gets some more burn on early downs. For what it's worth too, Keke has apparently been our lowest graded defensive player 2 weeks in a row. He's been awful vs the run, which was normal for him, but has been nothing vs the pass, which was supposed to be his strength. I wonder if Heflin gets his snaps this week.
    This has been kind of boggling my mind. Heflin played a lot better than Lancaster did in the preseason, we are thin at DL anyway, why has Heflin been inactive the last 2 weeks? is there some kind of small injury we don't know about?

Lancaster having compromising photos of the front office and coaching staff seems to be the only explanation. Dude was okay his rookie year and has not gotten any better. He's arguably gotten worse.

Dean Lowry is also not good, but has a few decent games once and awhile. Lancaster is very replaceable, yet we haven't replaced him in 3 years. It's mind boggling.

Was really hoping to not see much of Lancaster and Lowry this year with keke, Clark, Slaton and Heflin. But **** itís been last years rotation. Why canít we stop the damn run!

From some of the dudes who grade the team, Keke has been atrocious and the worst one of the bunch when he has played. He was never billed as a good run defender, but was supposed to have some pass rush skills. He is not getting any pressure and gets absolutely destroyed vs the run. If anything, I wouldn't be shocked if hes the first one inactivated to give Heflin a shot.

Jenkins was downgraded to OUT for sunday and Dafney was placed on IR with a hip injury.

Rodgers is gonna get hit a lot today. Better get rid of the daamn ball and run the ball effectively or we see screwed.

Betting the under today fellas

i've been seeing on twitter Yosh Nijman is going to start at LT in place of Jenkins

didn't get to watch but was listening to Wayne and Larry and it sounds like the passing offense has been solid and the defense has been pretty damn solid so far.

annndddd Special Teams buggers things up once again

and now the Defense is not going to do anything. they were having such a great 1st half and now they come out flat

I havent been able to watch much but Rodgers has been as sharp as ive ever seen him.

God this defenseÖ0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast