Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 3: Minnesota Vikings vs Seattle Seahawks 9/26/2021 4:25 pm FOX

Week 3

VS

Sunday, September 26 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I bet Minnesota loses

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I bet Minnesota loses
    I bet they win, too!

well, yours is the stronger bet...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

We winning this game, no doubt about it. We are too good to go 0-3 and playing at home will be a big boost. The defense will get better each week as the new players adjust and start to trust the scheme. We'll be in peak performance in no time but we can't get too far down.

Excuse Vcu for the misprint. I seen him at Hooters with 5 women that were half naked. So lets give him a pass😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Excuse Vcu for the misprint. I seen him at Hooters with 5 women that were half naked. So lets give him a pass[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
    And i was at hooters watching you trying to steal his women, so donít act innocent bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    And i was at hooters watching you trying to steal his women, so donít act innocent bro

I was only trying to help out if things went left.😁

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Excuse Vcu for the misprint. I seen him at Hooters with 5 women that were half naked. So lets give him a pass😁😁😁
    which half?
    top? bottom? front? back?

long long time ago (I'm old) I was in Honolulu for a few months (yes, it really sucked!) and somehow found out about a band at a club needing a trombone player and I went to audition....without telling the whole story (you'll have to read my book) one of the reasons I opted not to take the job (I was 18 and fresh off the farm at the time) was........not only was it a strip club, but not all strippers were, umm, gender specific...but when I actually said 'check please' was when I was told that, not only were there nights they had topless waitresses, there were nights they had.....bottomless waiters

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which half?

long long time ago (I'm old) I was in Honolulu for a few months (yes, it really sucked!) and somehow found out about a band at a club needing a trombone player and I went to audition....without telling the whole story (you'll have to read my book) one of the reasons I opted not to take the job (I was 18 and fresh off the farm at the time) was........not only was it a strip club, but not all strippers were, umm, gender specific...but when I actually said 'check please' was when I was told that, not only were there nights they had topless waitresses, there were nights they had.....bottomless waiters
    What's the name of your book sitewolf? I will buy it.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

which half?

This story alone would make me buy it

which half?

Ha that is awesome!

may as well mention part of the front half of that story

As I waited to get called in for my audition (to this day I can't remember where I even found the trombone, given I certainly hadn't brought my own to Hawaii). But I'm, at the time, just this skinny white boy who'd basically never been alone in a city and now I'm standing in the back room of a strip joint in Honolulu.

As I stood in this darkened hallway anxiously awaiting to hear my name called, I hear this very sexy voice behind me ask what I'm doing back there. I'm only like 5'8" and when I turn, I literally almost poked my eyes out as I turned right into the pointy nipples of a tall black gal in a see-thru purple negligee. Toto, you're not in SD anymore!

I really do need to get more written. I have quite a bit in drafts I've finally gotten down. Stories like how I've been shot with a shotgun...twice...both in the left butt cheek. Or how 2 10 yr olds accidentally burned my house down while I was on vacation. Or how a pit bull tore my wrist open. Or how I've never gotten married in large part because I let the same woman mess with my head...for 20 years. Yeah, life's been anything but boring! lol

working title? Snippets from a Life...no idea if I'd ever publish it, or just give it to nieces and nephews so they can say, 'oh yeah, so that's why uncle is the way he is'...

Iím not sure Zimmer can really survive another loss. At least I canít imagine he does

DJ Wonnum is awful

2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Vikings looked like a competent team today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast