Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if the yanks lose the redsox are making the playoffs as the yanks cannot catch them and if the sox win 2 the yanks season is over unless you think they can sweep the bluejays in toronto..this will be the ultimate gut knockout punch for the yanks if they lose..

Your relationship with math is not good.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Your relationship with math is not good.
    if the yanks would have lost last night do you actually think a yankee team 3 games back in the loss column. would somehow overtake the sox with 9 games left to play considering how difficult the schedule is for the yanks?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if the yanks would have lost last night do you actually think a yankee team 3 games back in the loss column. would somehow overtake the sox with 9 games left to play considering how difficult the schedule is for the yanks?

But they didn't lose last night. Irregardless of the schedule, 3 back with 9 to play is not impossible, far from it. They're in it until the math says they're not. Any further questions about the math should be referred to a 5 year old.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    But they didn't lose last night. Irregardless of the schedule, 3 back with 9 to play is not impossible, far from it. They're in it until the math says they're not. Any further questions about the math should be referred to a 5 year old.
    Not to mention, they don't have to catch the Sox. They just have to stay ahead of the Jays.

Ignorance is bliss

Agree, they needed to win this game. Now the big test is vs their longtime rivals in Boston. They have to win all 3 games, winning 2 they will still be 2 games back. Loosing 2 would ensure Boston a wild card spot, and being swept, well it's hoping they win the next 6, and the Jays loose their last six, or it's see ya next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Agree, they needed to win this game. Now the big test is vs their longtime rivals in Boston. They have to win all 3 games, winning 2 they will still be 2 games back. Loosing 2 would ensure Boston a wild card spot, and being swept, well it's hoping they win the next 6, and the Jays loose their last six, or it's see ya next spring.
    They are 2 back right now. If they win 2 of 3 they will be 1 behind Boston.
    The yankees are tied with the Jays if the Jays win tonight. Sadly, the Jays own the tie breaker.

The Yankees need one game of help and they need to control their future to ensure a wildcard.
    I still believe if they win the next 3 series, they will be the second wildcard. If they lose any of them, I think the are the odd ones out

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The yankees are tied with the Jays if the Jays win tonight. Sadly, the Jays own the tie breaker.

The Yankees need one game of help and they need to control their future to ensure a wildcard.
    I still believe if they win the next 3 series, they will be the second wildcard. If they lose any of them, I think the are the odd ones out
    Let’s not forget about Seattle. They won yet again and are only 2 behind of the Yanks and Jays.Jays snd Yanks could both stumble this weekend snd Seattle could jump ahead both by the end of Sunday.

Yanks key is for Cole to win Friday. A loss and they could be demoralized and could just pack it in before Sat…
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Still a little surprised the Yankee fans booed Cole off of the field in his last start. The boo birds are a freaking disgrace!

Those idiots expected him to go 30-0.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Still a little surprised the Yankee fans booed Cole off of the field in his last start. The boo birds are a freaking disgrace!

Those idiots expected him to go 30-0.
    LOL Mush, i'm glad you're ours..

In the heat of the moment you do something very similar, the next day when your not all wound up you make a rational comment

Does Boone survive if they get the WC and lose?

I’m sure if they don’t make playoffs Cashman will be forced to make a change…

I think they need to advance to the ALCS or he will be gone!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

I agree, i think they have to finish 6-3 to get in. They control their own destiny, every team the face they need to win the series. With Tampa having the division lock up, i wonder if Tampa rest their guys to prepare for the playoffs?

Well at least we can relax tonight. After all, PinHeada is starting for the Twins over the Jays SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    [

I agree, i think they have to finish 6-3 to get in. They control their own destiny, every team the face they need to win the series. With Tampa having the division lock up, i wonder if Tampa rest their guys to prepare for the playoffs?
    Maybe even 7-2.

Yanks are 19-29 vs the 3 teams(bos,tor,TB) that they are about to play. Comfort there…

Jays have just the Twins, Yanks and Baltimore left….

Toronto did lose last night so the Yankees have full control in their hands now. It is up to Boone and the team now….this is it. The playoffs will start today for them. Their Oct plans will all come down to these remaining games…
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Let’s not forget about Seattle. They won yet again and are only 2 behind of the Yanks and Jays.Jays snd Yanks could both stumble this weekend snd Seattle could jump ahead both by the end of Sunday.

Yanks key is for Cole to win Friday. A loss and they could be demoralized and could just pack it in before Sat…
    Mush, I have been warning about watching the high seas for sailors. They finish up with 3 vs the Angels, 3 vs the As and then 3 vs the angels. I could see them going 7-2. They will be right there.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast