Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It is you and drt thatís killing this board . Explain why drt had to make that post begging new people to ďjoin the discussions ď despite me being gone for just over two months ?? Itís your stuck up condescending posts like that one that is driving people away . I was gone for just over two damned months and this board still didnít pick up enough . Please explain why that is ?
    Really Jorge? I can provided the stats if you like.

Again I made the announcement for one reason and one reason only. We are historically one of the highest viewed (single sport) forums on PSD. I consistently see 75-100+ people lurking. I thought an invite to join in the discussion was appropriate. A fresh face and prospective is always welcome. You may recall I welcomed you aboard. Unfortunately your second and third post was an attack on a long time member. It's been steady downhill from there.

It is you and drt thatís killing this board . Explain why drt had to make that post begging new people to ďjoin the discussions ď despite me being gone for just over two months ?? Itís your stuck up condescending posts like that one that is driving people away . I was gone for just over two damned months and this board still didnít pick up enough . Please explain why that is ?
    Thats what you got from my post? We were far busier around here the 3 months and the 13 game win streak when you didn't post.

People don't like the lying, the goal post changing, playing the victim card ect. We had multiple members, not mods, post during your forced absence about how much they were enjoying posting again. You come back, the BS starts again and posters leave because they don't want to read the negativity.. If its not you why is it that so many members have you on ignore?? If you think you make this place better, why is all the interaction with u negative. You even chose to argue with people when they used to agree with your posts

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Thats what you got from my post? We were far busier around here the 3 months and the 13 game win streak when you didn't post.

People don't like the lying, the goal post changing, playing the victim card ect. We had multiple members, not mods, post during your forced absence about how much they were enjoying posting again. You come back, the BS starts again and posters leave because they don't want to read the negativity.. If its not you why is it that so many members have you on ignore?? If you think you make this place better, why is all the interaction with u negative. You even chose to argue with people when they used to agree with your posts
    Well it is a fact that drt has chased away posters from here so there is one ďstatĒ you canít refute. This board didnít suddenly die a couple weeks after I was due back from the suspension . I still didnít start posting here right after my suspension was lifted .

Well it is a fact that drt has chased away posters from here so there is one ďstatĒ you canít refute
    Fact Jorge? BS Posters? BS Can't refute? More BS. One poster left on his own accord of which I am aware. He may claim it was a result of my moderating. We banged heads often. We disagreed often. No secret we didn't see eye to eye on many things related to Yankee BB.I NEVER issued an infraction. I invited him to return and allow bygones to be bygones. I extended the olive branch. We are still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Fact Jorge? BS Posters? BS Can't refute? More BS. One poster left on his own accord of which I am aware. He may claim it was a result of my moderating. We banged heads often. We disagreed often. No secret we didn't see eye to eye on many things related to Yankee BB.I NEVER issued an infraction. I invited him to return and allow bygones to be bygones. I extended the olive branch. We are still waiting.
    And why are we still waiting ? Because YOU are still here as a moderator. And you never issued an infraction ? You had no problem issuing me an infraction earlier this year . I still have that private message from you in regards to that infraction . And then the numerous bs warnings you gave me afterwards .
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-21-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Can we please get back to the Texas- Yankees series now!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Can we please get back to the Texas- Yankees series now!
    My apology.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Well it is a fact that drt has chased away posters from here so there is one ďstatĒ you canít refute. This board didnít suddenly die a couple weeks after I was due back from the suspension . I still didnít start posting here right after my suspension was lifted .
    That is a flat out lie. Posters and he didn't disagree but the FACT is that they chose to leave and choose not to return. People chose to leave because they disagreed. They were in FACT, welcomed back.

Posters are driven away by ignorant posters who cry, lie and moan. Posters like you.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    And why are we still waiting ? Because YOU are still here as a moderator. And you never issued an infraction ? You had no problem issuing me an infraction earlier this year . I still have that private message from you in regards to that infraction . And then the numerous bs warnings you gave me afterwards .
    As you so stupidly wrote, Doc and Day are condescending and argue for the sake of it, yet in those posters situation, they never did anything that was an infraction. Hmmm. Oh well there goes another made up fact.
    Also, Many of us stood up for those posters and to Doc and Day's credit, they listened and pursued it no further. They set aside their personal feelings and listened to the group.

In your case, there was no overwhelming support. There never will be. There will only be applause

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I may not personally care for doc, as I'm sure it's been well documented.

But given an option, I'll choose doc over I'm a victim 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I may not personally care for doc, as I'm sure it's been well documented.

But given an option, I'll choose doc over I'm a victim 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Although less well documented, the feeling is mutual.

Thanks.

I'm sure we can all agree that DJ is having a down year with his batting average hovering right around .270 pretty much all year.Does anyone have stats to explain the difference? What is his K rate now compared to that of his last two years? How about his ground ball rate and his fly ball rates? How much of it is just teams learning how to position their defenders when he hits?
    Last edited by Stevemil505; 09-21-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Stanton with a bullet!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Stanton with a bullet!
    Hit it so hard it never had a chance to go foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    I'm sure we can all agree that DJ is having a down year with his batting average hovering right around .270 pretty much all year.Does anyone have stats to explain the difference? What is his K rate now compared to that of his last two years? How about his ground ball rate and his fly ball rates? How much of it is just teams learning how to position their defenders when he hits?
    Some have suggested without the juiced ball of 2019 DJ becomes an ordinary hitter. His line drive approach turns into relatively weak DP ground balls. He doesn't appear to be catching up to the fast ball. Has his bat slowed a tad? His power numbers suggest maybe it has.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast