Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 185
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I have to admit it but in a one and done Wild Card game Iíd take Cortes Jr over Cole in a heartbeat.

    He has better overall numbers than Cole. And he is not under the pressure of a contract that pays him $36 million per season.

    So if we somehow manage to get in I hope we use Cortes.

    He has better overall numbers? Have you been drinking? You just fell off the cliff. Cortes better numbers than Cole. LMAO!!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,600
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    How long before they sign Romano back again? LOL
    They just did for a 5 year 15 million deal

    The Anals love him



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    some of you yankees fans yesterday it was all doom and gloom yanks are very much alive and if tampa does it's job yanks could be in first place in the second wild card by wednesday..

    I know who that was. That was YOU. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    You sure about that???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only you would think wanting torres traded for the good of the infield defense is doom and gloom negative Ö

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only you would think wanting torres traded for the good of the infield defense is doom and gloom negative Ö
    Pretty sure that isn't remotely what he was talking about, reading comprehension Jorge

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only you would think wanting torres traded for the good of the infield defense is doom and gloom negative Ö
    Stirring the pot Jorge?

    For the record I happen to agree, no reason to trade Torres at the moment. Wait and see how he transitions at 2B. He seems to be hitting a bit better, last 7 game slash: .360/.448/.400.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,631
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Pretty sure that isn't remotely what he was talking about, reading comprehension Jorge
    That as well.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Pretty sure that isn't remotely what he was talking about, reading comprehension Jorge
    Well other than that I havenít said anything negative about the Yankees . In fact last week I said they were going to make the playoffs . And I still think they will

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Stirring the pot Jorge?

    For the record I happen to agree, no reason to trade Torres at the moment. Wait and see how he transitions at 2B. He seems to be hitting a bit better, last 7 game slash: .360/.448/.400.
    Wait and see and doing nothing and sticking with status quo is why this team is at where itís at . I mean this season proves that moving dj around the infield off of 2b didnít help the defense when he made more errors at third and first combined than at second base this season . Dj is going to be 34 next season how can you still advocate moving him from the position that he won three gold gloves at ?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Flashback to Yesterday









    (FYI that wasn't a personal insult. It was a quote from a very silly movie that was incredibly well placed and timed and suiting.)




    For the record, every single poster posts negative stuff.
    You just have the spite, vitriol and ignorance that makes your's shine like the turds you sell
    Refer back to Clown original post for accurate information of your negativity

    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well other than that I havenít said anything negative about the Yankees . In fact last week I said they were going to make the playoffs . And I still think they will
    Goal post just grew legs and moved. For the truth, which seems to be a foreign concept to you, see Clown response, I've even made it easier for you to fact check that statement by including's Clown post, proving you have clearly lied, again.

    You made a statement that you haven't been negative at all, you were proven to have interpreted things in your own manner. Then you move the goal posts when called out and then say i didn't say anything negative about anyone but Torres. Again, i refer you to Clowns post that proves you don't know your own facts from your own version of what u say is the truth.

    You say its "us" that is responsible for not getting new posters, yet you argue with everyone, even Johnny.

    Its always the same, you say something, are proved to have been wrong or you fail to read and understand other poster well written post. Then you change the argument, move the goal post, blame someone else for your error and play the victim. Wash, rinse repeat

    To paraphrase a good friend of mine and apparently Chapins, If you meet an unpleasant person in the morning, you met an unpleasant person, if all the people you meet are unpleasant people, then maybe its time to look in the mirror

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Wait and see and doing nothing and sticking with status quo is why this team is at where itís at . I mean this season proves that moving dj around the infield off of 2b didnít help the defense when he made more errors at third and first combined than at second base this season . Dj is going to be 34 next season how can you still advocate moving him from the position that he won three gold gloves at ?
    No argument. I like DJ and I like Torres a bit more primarily due to age. I think this off season we will see a shake up in the roster. DJ is signed for 6 years which will take him into his age 37 season. Can we assume his glove will continue to play at 2B for the length of the contract?

    How is playing Torres at 2B the status quo?

    As I said no reason to trade Torres "at the moment." He may be part of the shake up. Maybe they grab one of the FA SS until one of the young guns is ready? Play DJ at 2B. Maybe they move DJ in a package deal. IDK and you don't know.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Refer back to Clown original post for accurate information of your negativity

    Goal post just grew legs and moved. For the truth, which seems to be a foreign concept to you, see Clown response, I've even made it easier for you to fact check that statement by including's Clown post, proving you have clearly lied, again.

    You made a statement that you haven't been negative at all, you were proven to have interpreted things in your own manner. Then you move the goal posts when called out and then say i didn't say anything negative about anyone but Torres. Again, i refer you to Clowns post that proves you don't know your own facts from your own version of what u say is the truth.

    You say its "us" that is responsible for not getting new posters, yet you argue with everyone, even Johnny.

    Its always the same, you say something, are proved to have been wrong or you fail to read and understand other poster well written post. Then you change the argument, move the goal post, blame someone else for your error and play the victim. Wash, rinse repeat

    To paraphrase a good friend of mine and apparently Chapins, If you meet an unpleasant person in the morning, you met an unpleasant person, if all the people you meet are unpleasant people, then maybe its time to look in the mirror
    It is you and drt thatís killing this board . Explain why drt had to make that post begging new people to ďjoin the discussions ď despite me being gone for just over two months ?? Itís your stuck up condescending posts like that one that is driving people away . I was gone for just over two damned months and this board still didnít pick up enough . Please explain why that is ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-21-2021 at 02:56 PM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only you would think wanting torres traded for the good of the infield defense is doom and gloom negative Ö
    No. Again, you are lying and factually inaccurate



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It is you and drt thatís killing this board . Explain why drt had to make that post begging new people to ďjoin the discussions ď despite me being gone for just over two months ?? Itís your stuck up condescending posts like that one that is driving people away . I was gone for just over two damned months and this board still didnít pick up enough . Please explain why that is ?
    That is a lie, lie lie.

    More people posted when you were gone

    Day and Doc are condescending? LMAO.

    I have seen them respectfully disagree with so many poster, I lost count. Like I've lost count of your lies, mistakes, crying fits, insulting and negative posts, lies... did I say lies? Well it deserves to be stated twice.


    Day bust his arse to make the prospect thread and has shown nothing but respect for everyone who posts in there. He has eve offered you that same respect but you have no ability to handle it.

    Every poster in here as afforded you multiple, respectful opportunities to lighten up, have fun and be a part of this thread and not pollutant but you never wanted that. You never wanted respect or to be a part of anything. You came in wanting to be a tool and have only become a duller one.


    Awww Pussoiada, were you checking in daily while banned to see if we missed you? Or if the board did?
    Well, your poor little heart must have broken when you saw it busier and that no one missed you at all.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 09-21-2021 at 03:28 PM.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,600
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Pretty sure that isn't remotely what he was talking about, reading comprehension Jorge
    Ohhhh. the victim!! The pain. Poor poor Puusoida. The cramps must be unbearable

    (Brain cramps of course. While the thought of him menstruating is hysterical, I wouldn't insult women around the world by comparing him to those cramps. He isn't man enough to be a woman)



    Ignorance is bliss

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •