Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Not to mention, they don't have to catch the Sox. They just have to stay ahead of the Jays.
    Exactly.....
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Letís not forget about Seattle. They won yet again and are only 2 behind of the Yanks and Jays.Jays snd Yanks could both stumble this weekend snd Seattle could jump ahead both by the end of Sunday.

Yanks key is for Cole to win Friday. A loss and they could be demoralized and could just pack it in before SatÖ

If they were to lose tonight the worst they could be tied with the Jays. WHY would they pack it in? You might do that, the Yankees would not What's wrong with you?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    If they were to lose tonight the worst they could be tied with the Jays. WHY would they pack it in? You might do that, the Yankees would not What's wrong with you?
    Have you ever played sports?

Iíve been on good teams and have lost important games and we never recovered after, of course we tried but your morale is tarnished.I know the Yanks wonít give up but when bad morale takes over you canít stop it, losses then pile up.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Iíve been on good teams and have lost important games and we never recovered after, of course we tried but your morale is tarnished.I know the Yanks wonít give up but when bad morale takes over you canít stop it, losses then pile up.
    Mush, if they lose enough in a row to start bad morale, the season would be over anyway. If they lost 3 to the sox and the Jays lost another one in that time period, the Jays would be up 1 game. Yankees could sweep them and get the WC back. If they lose 4 in a row? Toast but that has nothing to do with morale. It has to do with math

Ignorance is bliss

Yes wise guy, I've played plenty of sports. I don't care about your losing efforts. Losing and packing it in is 2 different things, and the Yankees aren't packing it in. Just because you give up, doesn't mean they would.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213