Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Week 3: Who Cares vs It doesn’t matter

Zack playing a little better but penalties and lack of situational awareness is killing this team. Gase 2.0
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Also, went to the bar for the game and there’s 2 other jets fans here who are the biggest douchebags imaginable. Everyone else is a fins fan.

I’m on my 3rd bucket of beer…

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I know he's a rookie but I just don't like Wilson. He's missed so many check downs and that sack is on him.

He's too cocky an d he thinks he's better than he is.

I hope he gets his head around the offense and turns it around 180 but for know, he sucks. Even for a rookie, he sucks

Ignorance is bliss

He’s definitely made some bad reads but he’s also been hoses by his receivers 2-3 times today. At least he’s protected the ball so far lol

This team has nothing. Coaching is trash. Talent level is trash. GM is trash. I don’t see anything positive at all.

This game sucks

The honeymoon is definitely over for Joe D… he has been a total failure thus far

This kid needs to get benched before he losses his mind. He is just getting worse. He isn’t ready and the team definitely isn’t ready for him.

These taunting calls are boring

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    The honeymoon is definitely over for Joe D… he has been a total failure thus far
    Yeah he needs to go ASAP. He has had nothing but poor signings and horrible drafts.

Well, look on the bright side. Lawrence has had his times where he's looked terrible, and Justin Fields was worse than ever in his first start today.

I forgot to mention, I really hate these broadcasters
    I guess I’m happy James Lofton isn’t calling the game, he’s brutal
    Last edited by Larry M; 09-26-2021 at 06:01 PM.

I can’t believe I bought tickets to a future game…. What a ****ing joke. This team looks worse than last year!

Oline is still just awful. Who do we draft with out top 3 pick next year? I say the top Oline guy. Can't remember his name right now

Well ya know what, Wilson is getting no help. Bad oline and multiple dropped passes today.

4th and 1 right there and a pass right through Johnsons ****ing hands. It's pathetic. We thought we actually brought in help for Wilson but not enough. We need to keep building on that next offseason. More oline and receiving help.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast