Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 135
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,233
    On the bright side, Trevor Lawrence may have been worse today, except he had a TD and less interceptions

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,779
    Bright side the offensive line looked much better. Kind of have to realize that these performances arenít out of the norm for a rookie.

    Lawrence last week threw 3 and he was the ďgenerational talentĒ

    The jets were competing the whole game. Canít say that much last year. Kids gotta find his groove, as a fan base starving for a winner we rush to judgement wayyyyyy to fast.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    These things are so hard to figured I should buy as many as I can and sell them for profit
    And that's why **** is hard to find at times because dick heads buy them up to price gouge.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,054
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Seattle lost, for those of you already watching pole positioning for the draft
    That's a positive.

    Didn't watch the game. Drove to Delaware to take my son out for his birthday and brought him some food and additional supplies for college.

    Glad it happened this week, so if I was going to miss a game, I missed this one. It's a long season and maybe he'll watch. the film and learn from this. I still have a lot of faith.

    As for the last draft. I would have traded the 2 pick to San Fran for the haul that Miami got, and depending on whether we traded back up like they did, would have drafted Trey Lance, Justin Fields or Mac Jones, but our braintrust liked Wilson and got their man, so hopefully their confidence plays out well in the end.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    And that's why **** is hard to find at times because dick heads buy them up to price gouge.


    Lol

    Sorry D, it's true. I also understand, it's free market and first come first served.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Bright side the offensive line looked much better. Kind of have to realize that these performances arenít out of the norm for a rookie.

    Lawrence last week threw 3 and he was the ďgenerational talentĒ

    The jets were competing the whole game. Canít say that much last year. Kids gotta find his groove, as a fan base starving for a winner we rush to judgement wayyyyyy to fast.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This team is playing hard. The D, without some major players is still playing really well.
    The O line looked light years better.

    Zack, made a comment that,

    ďThis is what we signed up for, right?Ē Wilson said. ďThereís gonna be games like this. You gotta keep that swag and that mojo every single week.Ē

    That's a blunt and very true response. It's funny because so many people talking about treating it down and full rebuild, got just that and now they are angry at the product.
    If Wilson is throwing horrible picks at the end of this year, I will be worried. I still don't like him as the second pick but he shows flashes and has a great work ethic, so there is hope. He is also tougher than I thought he'd be.
    The big question is, as it has always been, was his success a result of crappy competition?

    Another thing to look at is the Panthers. People wrote them off as a "trash" team. Their D looked pretty good to me when the Jets played them. They looked pretty good yesterday. So to me, Zack had a solid performance against a solid D in his first game. The rookie QB numbers vs Bellichick at Foxboro are pretty damning for rookies, not just Z.



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    And that's why **** is hard to find at times because dick heads buy them up to price gouge.
    Thatís actually not why itís hard to find them.

    Regardless, capitalism is what makes this country great!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    Thatís actually not why itís hard to find them.

    Regardless, capitalism is what makes this country great!
    I'm not talking about just gaming consoles (happens in the bass fishing industry constantly)....and dickheads buying stuff up to price gouge is 100% one of the reasons those things are hard to find. If people weren't buying 5 to sell 4 above retail there would be more available to the public, really simple concept (and there's plenty of people of your ilk doing this). But yaaaay capitalism. Just because it's not against the law doesn't make you any less of a douche for doing it.

    Also, the Jets suck.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    950
    It's time to hold a good old New England style witch trial for Belichick.

    Every time he appears in New York, our QBs see ghosts.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,058
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    the good=
    The run game was very good, Ty Johnson and Michael Carter both ran very well.
    The OL was pretty stout for the most part.
    Berrios had a great game receiving and a couple good kick returns.
    The defense held tough.
    JFM is a legit gem.

    the bad=
    Anyone seen Quinnen? Hasn't made any splash plays.
    The refs blew the patriot fumble on the 1st possession.

    the ugly=
    Zach Wilson was horrible today. For those that think he has a "cannon", watch his 3rd interception, a cannon would have got the ball to the WR.

    other notes=
    The playcalling was fine, ZW was off.
    Can we please put Moore in the slot were he belongs and not as a wideout.
    I want to see more of Quincy Williams.
    Ouch MrX, that hurt. I still think he has a cannon. But throwing off of his back foot as opposed to stepping into his throws will look like a weak arm. And BTW lol I'm glad I didn't say he has a bazooka!!!

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The rookie QB numbers vs Bellichick at Foxboro are pretty damning for rookies, not just Z.
    Jets weíre the home team

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    Thatís actually not why itís hard to find them.

    Regardless, capitalism is what makes this country great!
    Iím pro Capitalism, itís absolutely what made America great
    However, I donít view some tool who bought 4 consoles to make $1,000 as the capitalism this country was built on

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Jets weíre the home team
    Oh yeah. Whoops.

    Well that makes my comment even more frightening!



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Iím pro Capitalism, itís absolutely what made America great
    However, I donít view some tool who bought 4 consoles to make $1,000 as the capitalism this country was built on
    Although it would be funny as hell if PS% suddenly had a ton of supply and sold them at a price lower than what those people paid.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,051
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I'm not talking about just gaming consoles (happens in the bass fishing industry constantly)....and dickheads buying stuff up to price gouge is 100% one of the reasons those things are hard to find. If people weren't buying 5 to sell 4 above retail there would be more available to the public, really simple concept (and there's plenty of people of your ilk doing this). But yaaaay capitalism. Just because it's not against the law doesn't make you any less of a douche for doing it.

    Also, the Jets suck.
    He was probably one of those guys who bought all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer from the grocery store to sell himself.

    People often use capitalism as an excuse to be what they really are, as you say douches.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •