Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Monty is a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montgomery may be the best in the league at getting those extra yards

Monty pushing thru

Thatís Game!

Gotta admit this organization has a knack for finding potential hall of fame linebackers and running backs. Monty will be a beast.

Very strange game but a win is a win. Curious to see who starts against Cleveland.

Vintage Bears ugly win. Good to see the defense rebound, but yea, not the finish I would've liked to have seen.

This org is so frustrating to follow. It's just never easy.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Very strange game but a win is a win. Curious to see who starts against Cleveland.
    It's gotta be fields at this point right?

Offense was moving better with Dalton, easily, but in the long run to have any sort of upside it has to be fields

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Honestly, Iím not even mad at fields for that INT! The line and our WR need to make plays to help him out!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's gotta be fields at this point right?

Offense was moving better with Dalton, easily, but in the long run to have any sort of upside it has to be fields

I get the feeling Nagy will play Dalton if he's healthy. As for who should play? Sure it should be Fields.

I'm amped for the rest of this season now after seeing the d perform like that and fields possibly starting

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I won't be surprised if it's still Dalton because Nagy's a dick, but it's hard to defend if that does happen.

The timing was clearly not there between Fields and the OL & WRs, but it's easy to see the upside in the passing game with his scrambling and vertical passing.

If the point is scoring points and potentially winning games then go with Fields. If the point is being nice to Dalton and "developing" Justin, then stick with that nonsensical plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Honestly, Iím not even mad at fields for that INT! The line and our WR need to make plays to help him out!

I get it for sure, the WRs & OL have to do better to help him out no question. But that interception was mostly if not all on Fields. I am aware that fans are quite partial and biased but gotta at least try to be impartial somewhat and call it evenly rather than putting all the onus on the guy a fan doesnít like while excusing the guy they do like for everything.
    Last edited by Blah Blah Blah; 09-19-2021 at 04:07 PM.

If Dalton is fit to play my guess is he is back in there next week. If Fields would have come in and somehow lit it up he probably stays as the starter. Nagy and Pace will be probably be afraid to keep him out there with some of the mistakes, worrying about his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    If Dalton is fit to play my guess is he is back in there next week. If Fields would have come in and somehow lit it up he probably stays as the starter. Nagy and Pace will be probably be afraid to keep him out there with some of the mistakes, worrying about his confidence.
    He's gotta work through the mistakes at some point. I'd rather he do it now instead of the 5 week stretch we have against the Packers, Bucs, Niners, Steelers, Ravens starting in Week 6.

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast