Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Somebody can be annoyed at the situation without getting caught up in the hypotheticals of your 8 billion word posts.

He's missing time. I don't care why. It's annoying, no matter who it is or for what reason.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It's a knee injury. You don't want to rush back from those. Those who are drawing conclusions that his heart isn't in it anymore seem ridiculous to me.

Wanting to cut him because of this is pure lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    It's a knee injury. You don't want to rush back from those. Those who are drawing conclusions that his heart isn't in it anymore seem ridiculous to me.

Wanting to cut him because of this is pure lunacy.
    Not like I made that up though... there's been speculation out there hinting at just that.

Just a strange situation all around.

https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/stat...735616000?s=19

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Somebody can be annoyed at the situation without getting caught up in the hypotheticals of your 8 billion word posts.

He's missing time. I don't care why. It's annoying, no matter who it is or for what reason.

If injuries "Annoy you" stop watching football. Literally guys get hurt on a weekly basis. To get annoyed by it seriously is laughable. You don't cut people because they were forced out for 3 weeks. Unless your playing fantasy ****ing football in which case feel free to.

And as far as the long post. Sorry you cant read anything over a few words long. I assume you don't read a newspaper. Just the headlines and thats good enough for you.

Its not even as if our defense has missed him that much. He is surely an improvement over Tonga when healthy but there are far more important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Just a strange situation all around.

https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/stat...735616000?s=19
    There is nothing Strange. People only want to look at it in some fantasy conspiracy manner. They clearly legit thought he would be back. He has had Limited practices every week too. Its not as if he has sat out. They want him back. He will be back when he can be. They clearly hoped it would be earlier. I mean Bears knew Cohen would not and placed him on IR. People want to act like this is a conspiracy.

Seriously though look at the comments and tell me why fans are turning on him 3 games into the season. Other than they must be upset over him opting out last year. Its bananas.

Btw anyone remember the weird Roquan Rumors when he randomly missed a week. Team refused to disclose why and everyone made a huge deal about it. Now not one of you conspiracy fools want to bring it up. Why.... Cause he came back and played well. The same thing likely happens for Goldman. But go ahead and tell me all about how we should cut him or how he doesn't love football.

Plenty of actual stuff to talk about. Instead we have to waste time with a knee injury taking longer to heal than expected. Not like that has ever happened b4 in the NFL. A reagrivation or holding out hope somebody could return. But sure the bears surely used a roster spot on a guy they knew would not be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    If injuries "Annoy you" stop watching football. Literally guys get hurt on a weekly basis. To get annoyed by it seriously is laughable. You don't cut people because they were forced out for 3 weeks. Unless your playing fantasy ****ing football in which case feel free to.

And as far as the long post. Sorry you cant read anything over a few words long. I assume you don't read a newspaper. Just the headlines and thats good enough for you.

Its not even as if our defense has missed him that much. He is surely an improvement over Tonga when healthy but there are far more important things to worry about.
    I have said nothing about cutting him. I've also never accused him of doing it for non-injury reasons.

Our starting nose tackle has missed 3 games now. It's an annoying occurrence. What else really needs to be said? What exactly are you protecting here?

Haven't been this excited for a Bears game in quite awhile. There is a good chance they lose, but this could be the start of having the same QB starting for the team for 10+ years. Hopefully he'll have a great game. And if they win that would be awesome, but Field's development is the most important thing for the organization right now. Nagy needs to get him some easy completions and some early runs to start so the nerves are over quick. He'll be jacked up playing back in Ohio, first road game, first start, etc. Nagy also cannot let Garrett dominate the game. Hopefully the game plan is much better since he was the known starter all week.

Criticizing the guy when heís hurt is stupid. TF is he supposed to do?

Criticizing him for skipping last year is ok with me.

Home Opener (2nd Game) | Bengals (1-0) @ Bears (0-1) | 19 Sep 12:00 PM | FOX

Why is being mad at him for taking a year off because of Covid ok ? Lol thatís really silly especially after so many lives that have been lost . He wasnít sure of the risk especially with no vaccine out at the time . Very understandable , even tho he said he regretted it because it hurt watching his team go out and play ever week and he couldnít help I do not blame anyone taking time away during a freaking pandemic thatís still going on till this day with it mutating .

Who's mad at him for taking a year off? I don't really get that vibe at all from what I'm reading.

I don't know what's going on, but it feels off when he misses mandatory camp, reportedly had no contact with the coaching staff during that time frame, now reportedly has looked ready to go since last week (definitely could have had a setback), and still isn't ready.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions because obviously nobody here knows what's going on. Maybe it's all nothing, but I won't fault anyone for being annoyed and/or questioning his commitment to the team. My only hope is that this isn't a season long issue. If so, the discussions about moving on after the season deserve some consideration.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839