Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

GT 3 | Bears (1-1) @ Browns (1-1) | 26 Sep 12:00 PM FOX

Fields gets the start this week and hopefully improves upon his first start. Keys will be getting the running game going, play-action, & getting the TE's involved. I expect to see some more points from the O.
    D has to keep playing well. We will be missing Goldman & Gipson so the line will have play even to control the LOS against the run. If Mack & Quinn can get pressure maybre we can force Mayfield to cough up the ball once or twice.

Predictions?

I think the Bears play better but lose 27-17.

I think they'll have a chance to win because I expect the players to be hyped for Fields, so they'll play hard in trying to get him his first win as the starter.

A limited OBJ and no Landry gives me a little hope in containing their passing game, even though Baker's been really good through 2 games. Even though the run D has been stout, Chubb is easily better than the first 2 RBs we've faced, Hunt is still a very solid all around back, and Stefanski is one of the best play callers in the league.

I'm expecting a close game either way, but probably a loss. My main concern is Garrett not killing Fields and seeing how well Justin plays against a pretty talented defense.

GT 3 | Bears (1-1) @ Browns (1-1) | 26 Sep 12:00 PM FOX

Bears have some history with Stefanski from his Vikings days, Brown run almost tun the same thing having offense is built off the run and not letting the QB do too much

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    My opinion is his recovery time will miraculously be tied to how well or poorly fields plays today.

Get your head out of your rear end Nagy and show us you have a clue, have an offense tailored to this kids strengths. Help him succeed. Get the ball down field. Design plays where passes go past the first down marker. We have watched your crap offense for years now, its time to get more aggressive. You pace the sidelines with your face glued to that stupid chart for 3 hours. I canít take all these dink and dunks, that chart better be different this week or it will be an arse kicking.

Fields has to be pumped up. Getting his first career start in Ohio as well he will have a lot of fans

Feeling the JF love in my one jersey. Anything you want Pace to know?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing at Cleveland in his first start is huge. Probably the 2nd most positive stadium in the league for him. That said - it is still the Dawg Pound.

I expect Fields to totally cha he this offense. If nothing else, he loves to push the ball down the field. I would be totally shocked if he wasnít taking shots, which should help loosen up the defense. Add in his mobility and this offense should look totally different - even if it is just in spurts for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm concerned that Nagy will install a very passive game plan that will severely limit what Justin Fields can do.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast