Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's not an excuse. It is what it is. If you're gonna stress about a rookie making a single bad interception , I don't know what to say man.

Every qb in nfl history gets those types of interceptions

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I was saying he saw him and made a bad throw....Read it again! A person was making an excuses for Fields on that play....That's all I said....It happens to everyone ,but to make excuses is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I was saying he saw him and made a bad throw....Read it again! A person was making an excuses for Fields on that play....That's all I said....It happens to everyone ,but to make excuses is BS.
    Ah, ok. Well I disagree on that one, don't think he saw him

It's not an excuse lol, doesn't make it any better

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Iím gonna hate on Nagy for most things, but I donít hate on the decision to start Dalton over Fields today. Youíd be lying if you said the better QB was Fields in this game. They know more than us, they see more then us in practice. Fields is the future, but he didnít Exactly look ready today. His talent looked ready, but his Polish is still a ways away

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Iím gonna hate on Nagy for most things, but I donít hate on the decision to start Dalton over Fields today. Youíd be lying if you said the better QB was Fields in this game. They know more than us, they see more then us in practice. Fields is the future, but he didnít Exactly look ready today. His talent looked ready, but his Polish is still a ways away
    I'm not sure players learn nearly as much on the bench though, for the most part. Even pointing out the few guys that sat for a while doesn't show what they would have done had they played the entire time.

I'd argue they would almost always progress quicker with actual playing time

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I do wonder exactly what you learn on the bench. I never understood it personally

Thats BS...That was a horrible throw, and the guy was right in front of him..Stop making exuces!!
    It was a fake blitz and he dropped back so fields never saw him. Was going right to the intended receiver actually. Never made an excuse it was a bad play that he needs to recognize. Not sure why I'm even responding to your nonsensical blubbering anyway tbh since you seem to have no football knowledge but oh well here we are because you annoy me.

Burrows saw Smith, try to get it over him...slight difference!
    Wrong

The defense had 4 sacks and forced 4 turnovers including a pick 6 and we only won by 3 points. Thatís how bad the offense was. Is there an answer for improvement with this coaching staff and roster?

Fields is gonna be fine. Just rookie jitters. He made some nice passes but also some mistakes im pretty sure he would agree with. Nagy needs to role fields out more and do more play action. If this O with Dalton or Fields donít start scoring at least 21 points a game average Nagy needs to give play calling duties to Lazor. Desai stepped up this week but better be consistent next week against Mayfield

Sam needs to be benched

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Ah, ok. Well I disagree on that one, don't think he saw him

It's not an excuse lol, doesn't make it any better

This.

The way his OL was stationed in protection, I 100% believe he didnít see him.

He SHOULD have seen him and DID make a bad throw. But not seeing the LB is totally believable.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Hereís the thing - Marquise Goodman doesnít go up like that for Andy Dalton.

The D energy doesnít stay high without that spark.

I believe Fieldsís value this year is less about his talent and more about the hope he brings. I think sitting that is a huge elephant in the room that the team canít avoid.

They should give Thomas graham Jr a try at the nickel he canít be any worse than shelly or Christian! May as well as him a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Hereís the thing - Marquise Goodman doesnít go up like that for Andy Dalton.

The D energy doesnít stay high without that spark.

I believe Fieldsís value this year is less about his talent and more about the hope he brings. I think sitting that is a huge elephant in the room that the team canít avoid.
    I think you can't ignore what he undeniably brings over Dalton too. Despite the Rookie mistakes, we still saw a QB go through his progressions, look for the big play (biggest thing for me since we've rarely seen that from a QB in Nagy's tenure), and use his legs to make some big scrambles. If ARob hauls in that one in the end zone, or that horseshit OPI on Kmet isn't called, and another drop (can't remember who it was) then I think we're all viewing his game much differently. He likely got little to no reps with the first team all week and it showed, but he still played well enough.

Dalton is a fine stop gap and should be a fine backup, but Fields needs to start. Nagy can't go out there this week and say he's not ready. If he does that then I wouldn't be surprised if the locker room turns on him.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-19-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast