Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Home Opener (2nd Game) | Bengals (1-0) @ Bears (0-1) | 19 Sep 12:00 PM | FOX

Blams, I hope you don't mind. It will be tough to call this one. The Bengals have their franchise QB in Burrows and a decent receiving core. Our D is banged up and missing Goldman again. The secondary was terrible so let's see what happens.
    The Bengals D is not nearly as good as LA but can give us problems. The O, enough said.

GO BEARS!!

https://twitter.com/bears_insider/st...235205637?s=19

Don't mind at all. Go bears !

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

This game will be one in the trenches. Whoever gets pressure will win this game.

Time for Mack, Quinn, and the rest of that front 7 to pin their ears back or our secondary might be in for a long day.

I actually believe we'll win this.

We were 8-8 last season and somehow made the playoffs. The Bengals won 4 games last season, 2 the year before that. Its our home opener and we are now favored by a whopping 1.5 pts. Shows you how much the world thinks of this Bears team

We'll see how long he lasts. Hopefully Borom can get healthy and we don't have to rely on Peters too much moving forward.

Not sure what to make of this game.

Their D isn't particularly good, so we should be able to move the ball again, hopefully scoring more than 14 points.

Their Offense concerns me though because they have 3 quality receivers and a very accurate QB... obviously a poor match up for this ****** secondary. Their OL is still pretty bad, so maybe the front can generate more pressure.

I also wonder how much we'll see Fields this week?

I'm guessing it's close either way. Something like 27-24ish Bears. I'm not overly confident that a Dalton led Offense can even score 27 though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not sure what to make of this game.

Their D isn't particularly good, so we should be able to move the ball again, hopefully scoring more than 14 points.

Their Offense concerns me though because they have 3 quality receivers and a very accurate QB... obviously a poor match up for this ****** secondary. Their OL is still pretty bad, so maybe the front can generate more pressure.

I also wonder how much we'll see Fields this week?

I'm guessing it's close either way. Something like 27-24ish Bears. I'm not overly confident that a Dalton led Offense can even score 27 though lol.
    I think Nagy will keep giving him more and more plays and if he makes an impact he'll start by week 4 or 5. If he struggles it gives Nagy ammunition to say he's not ready yet.

I'll stick with my prediction....Fields will finish this game as the starter and start against Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I think Nagy will keep giving him more and more plays and if he makes an impact he'll start by week 4 or 5. If he struggles it gives Nagy ammunition to say he's not ready yet.
    I think this is what he's doing as well.

I think he'll probably get double digit snaps this week and I'm betting, of all goes well, Week 4 or 5 feels about right considering the opponents (DET or LV). Would like him to get a couple games under his belt before that ridiculously tough stretch (Weeks 6-11) starting with the Packers.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast