Fournier - 16
    Barrett - 20
    Randle - 23
    Mitch - 10
    I think Evan ends up our 2nd leading scorer

Scoring averages

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think he might. I think the Rose/Kemba platoon mean less mins for Kemba and Iím not sold on Barrettís creation ability. I really like Barrett and if he becomes a scorer. that would be great but I think he is more a complimentary player on O at this point.

For the record Barrett got so much better last year Iím not willing to bet on him not becoming a scorer. I just have to see it first. I also have no idea who is going score more. Who is going to be our ďsecond optionĒ etc. I kind of hope the game dictates who that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-18-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Due to a lot of scoring off the bench I wouldnít be surprised to see it spread around more where randle averages less but is just as good.

Something like
    Randle 22
    Barrett 18
    Kemba 16
    Fournier 16
    Rose 13
    Mitch/quick/burks ~10

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think he might. I think the Rose/Kemba platoon mean less mins for Kemba and Iím not sold on Barrettís creation ability. I really like Barrett and if he becomes a scorer. that would be great but I think he is more a complimentary player on O at this point.

For the record Barrett got so much better last year Iím not willing to bet on him not becoming a scorer. I just have to see it first. I also have no idea who is going score more. Who is going to be our ďsecond optionĒ etc. I kind of hope the game dictates who that is

Fournier getting 19-20 per game would be a career year for him. Heís usually around 17 and that was on worse teams in Orlando with less mouths to feed.

He got to 19 with Orlando this past season with all the injuries they had and then dropped to 13 per game with the Celtics.

I understand the thinking but heís never been a 20 PPG player so I canít predict that for him now. If itís not Barrett, Iíd be shocked if he scored more than Kemba. I think Fournier is the third option at best, more likely fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Fournier getting 19-20 per game would be a career year for him. Heís usually around 17 and that was on worse teams in Orlando with less mouths to feed.

He got to 19 with Orlando this past season with all the injuries they had and then dropped to 13 per game with the Celtics.

I understand the thinking but heís never been a 20 PPG player so I canít predict that for him now. If itís not Barrett, Iíd be shocked if he scored more than Kemba. I think Fournier is the third option at best, more likely fourth.
    I think Randle goes off and gets 28 i think the rest of the team will be by committee

I see a bunch of guys getting between 14 and 17

I predict evan to be around 17 only bkuz he's our best shooter and he's going to get alot of open looks

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I think RJ is still a year or two away from becoming a scorer he still needs alot of work on his right hand and mid range

I agree drose and kemba will split time I see both around 15 ppg but injuries also will play a part

If I had to guess I'd guess something like this

Kemba 15 ppg 7 apg
    Evan 17 ppg
    Rj 14 ppg
    Randle 28 ppg
    Mitch 9 ppg

Drose 16 ppg
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 09-19-2021 at 07:07 PM.

I think RJ is still a year or two away from becoming a scorer he still needs alot of work on his right hand and mid range

I agree drose and kemba will split time I see both around 15 ppg but injuries also will play a part

If I had to guess I'd guess something like this

Kemba 15 ppg 7 app
    Evan 17 ppg
    Rj 14 ppg
    Randle 28 ppg
    Mitch 9 ppg

Drose 16 ppg
    RJs scoring going down? I doubt it. Even if heís still limited in some areas, heís going to get good looks, and likely more opportunities in transition/off cuts. If heís not at least marginally better stat wise vs. last year, thatís a huge dissapointment

I highly doubt Kemba gets anywhere near 7 dimes a game. Considering heís only hit 6 once, a long time ago
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-19-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    RJs scoring going down? I doubt it. Even if heís still limited in some areas, heís going to get good looks, and likely more opportunities in transition/off cuts. If heís not at least marginally better stat wise vs. last year, thatís a huge dissapointment

I highly doubt Kemba gets anywhere near 7 dimes a game. Considering heís only hit 6 once, a long time ago
    But what if RJ becomes more efficient and a top defender ppg isn't always an indication of improvement

Kemba has never played with so many weapons before 7apg may not be so outrageous especially with the vertical spacing mitch brings

But what if RJ becomes more efficient and a top defender ppg isn't always an indication of improvement

Kemba has never played with so many weapons before 7apg may not be so outrageous especially with the vertical spacing mitch brings
    If heís more efficient than the 44/40/75 he did last year, zero chance heís scoring less

Boston had plenty of weapons, his assists were down. Heís not really a distributing type guard. Him having low assist numbers doesnít mean heís not playing well. I also doubt we are totally limiting Randles touches/operation
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-19-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Kemba - 19
    Fournier - 16
    Barrett - 20
    Randle - 23
    Mitch - 10
    i think these are a bit hefty, TBH

Hawks were a scoring team for sure and their breakdown had the following:

their star pg at 25
    their scoring PF at 17.6
    their SG at 16.4 and Bogs is a real good shooter at 44% from three
    Huerter at 11.9
    capela at 15

I'm thinking Randle will still get shots but also still remain a 6 assist guy and this year average 24-25
    Then I have RJ at 18
    Fourn at 15-16
    Kemba at 15-16
    Mitch at 10

The bench will have some input and get some minutes. Based on personnel I see Thibs sticking with who is hot in games and this is going to affect averages,

Just my opinion, going to be interesting for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If heís more efficient than the 44/40/75 he did last year, zero chance heís scoring less

Boston had plenty of weapons, his assists were down. Heís not really a distributing type guard. Him having low assist numbers doesnít mean heís not playing well. I also doubt we are totally limiting Randles touches/operation
    Maybe but in my prediction I got Randle taking extra shots and maintaining his efficiency we don't have an offensive guru here or id reconsider but thibs always overplays his best players

How many times last year did Randle get double and triple teamed imagine Randle one on one all the time 28 ppg might not even be enough it wouldn't surprise me if he leads the league in scoring or just top 3

Imo the offense has been built around Randle

Now as far as kemba Boston didn't have off ball weapons brown and Tatum are ball dominant and they don't have bigs like Randle and mitch

A Randle kemba pick and roll alone may get kemba 5apg alone now add the lob threat mitch and obi bring and 7apg may not even be enough

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast