Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    David Lennon@DPLennon
    Execs are very well-compensated with a good lifestyle in other places. I like NYC, but there are challenges (and aggravations) that are unique to this place, and not just with #Mets in particular.

David is part of the problem
    Anybody who would rather live in Milwaukee than NYC isn’t somebody I would get along with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I don't buy for a second that people aren't coming here because Cohen started interviews late or whatever.

This is all about people passing on a POBO position because they don't think they will have the ability to run things their way.

Hopefully they sign Byrnes and prove me wrong but that seems unlikely.

Anyone still ignoring the obvious parallels here to the Isaiah Thomas fiasco with the Knicks years ago is putting blinders on.

Don't worry. He's got this.

https://twitter.com/deeshathosar/sta...076687366?s=21

But…but…Wilpons were incompetent!

**** Cohen. Guy is singlehandedly ruining this club.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I’m sorry but this team’s failures is 100% on Cohen.

Mets would’ve been better off with ARoid

But more seriously, the dude who owns the islanders or whatever. Cohen is a cancer and I’d prefer the Wilpons over him at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I’m sorry but this team’s failures is 100% on Cohen.

Mets would’ve been better off with ARoid

But more seriously, the dude who owns the islanders or whatever. Cohen is a cancer and I’d prefer the Wilpons over him at this point.

No they wouldn't because A-Rod was cash poor in terms of his ownership stake. Same with J-Lo. The whole deal was based on the net worth of Vince Viola and we don't even know what his participation would have been.

**** the brewers and I am glad they ****ing lost in the first round.

The brewers not giving the Mets permission has nothing to do with Cohen but them being ****heads.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No they wouldn't because A-Rod was cash poor in terms of his ownership stake. Same with J-Lo. The whole deal was based on the net worth of Vince Viola and we don't even know what his participation would have been.
    Sounds like the same between Jeter and whoever with the Marlins or Magic and whoever with the Dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The brewers not giving the Mets permission has nothing to do with Cohen but them being ****heads.

It has everything to do with Cohen.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    It has everything to do with Cohen.
    Looks like we agree on something.

Arnold turned down Cohen, will stay in Milwaukee.

The only two left at this time is Josh Byrnes and Brian Sabean, the latter has not even been contacted.

There is something rotten in the State Of Denmark and I cannot put my finger or mind on it. Why are so many people turning down an offer to become POBO with an owner who has deep, deep pockets and is willing to spend.

Everyone on this forum has their opinion but no one really knows . There is something going on that no one is aware of. I wish I knew

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Arnold turned down Cohen, will stay in Milwaukee.

The only two left at this time is Josh Byrnes and Brian Sabean, the latter has not even been contacted.

There is something rotten in the State Of Denmark and I cannot put my finger or mind on it. Why are so many people turning down an offer to become POBO with an owner who has deep, deep pockets and is willing to spend.

Everyone on this forum has their opinion but no one really knows . There is something going on that no one is aware of. I wish I knew
    It is Alderson. Cohen should be doing the interviewing a POBO since that person should report to Cohen, not Alderson. By the way, and I mentioned this before and was serious about it, what is Omar Minaya doing these days. He would probably like to come back but this time as Sandy's peer - not special assistant to the owner.

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast