Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    PFF is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think there is a glitch or something because when you go to QBs it has him tied for number 1 and a bunch of questionable QBs right next to him.
    You are such a trash QB analyzer.

Freaking Hurts hater.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's probably not a glitch, PFF just isn't that great at most of their position evals.

Every team has players that every informed fan knows is bad/good that PFF just has a total opposite grade. We used to have this bum at DE who we'd usually only put on the roster when we played Seattle because he was beefier and could defend the run, PFF one season had him in their green tier of pass rushers. Star Lotulilei was always a pretty good run stuffer and at worst negligible as a pass rusher, but they'd always grade him among the worst DTs. ****ing Tre Boston was their pass defense love child for like 3 straight years and every off-season nobody wanted to give him more than a one year cheap deal.
    Yeah PFF can be useful for some things but I agree that many of their rankings are garbage. If they were more open about how they actually ranked people then maybe it'd make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You are such a trash QB analyzer.

Freaking Hurts hater.

Yeah PFF can be useful for some things but I agree that many of their rankings are garbage. If they were more open about how they actually ranked people then maybe it'd make more sense.
    Hurts score sees an increase due to rushing, rushing TD and no turnovers yet (other than loss of downs).

Hurts score sees an increase due to rushing, rushing TD and no turnovers yet (other than loss of downs).
    Yeah, how stupid is PFF to include his rushing ability and absence of turnover-worthy plays into his grade.

The first link he posted was a list of QBs.
    I don't understand what you are clicking there. The first link I posted was Hurts' page and the second was the Eagles roster. Again, just seeing what you want to see apparently.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jalen-hurts/40291
    https://www.pff.com/nfl/teams/philad...gles/24/roster

They are pretty open about how they rank people. They analyze each play by how well the person played in it, so it's not necessarily about the outcome of it or the game. Of course there are a lot of factors they don't know, so it's far from a perfect system. It also means players with fewer snaps can get higher scores due to sampling.

I don't reference PFF because I believe in their grades so much, but because it's pretty much the only objective grading of players there is.

So when BDawk says Hurts sucked last game, what can I do? Say that he didn't. Link to PFF. That's it.

Hurts was great in week 1. That can't be denied. He did enough to win in week 2. He didn't "suck" because he had good production and didn't turn the ball over. He played a tough defense and was pressured on half his passing attempts. So I'm not surprised PFF gives him a good grade. I'm am a little surprised he's #2 but that will likely go down in the future, because I don't think he's the 2nd best QB in the NFL.

The main point really is that Hurts didn't suck against the 49ers, and you've got to be heavily biased against him to think so.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-22-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't understand what you are clicking there. The first link I posted was Hurts' page and the second was the Eagles roster. Again, just seeing what you want to see apparently.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jalen-hurts/40291
    https://www.pff.com/nfl/teams/philad...gles/24/roster
    I thought you edited because I saw exactly what you put here. He had to of clicked off those somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I thought you edited because I saw exactly what you put here. He had to of clicked off those somewhere.
    I often edit my comments to add more stuff but I did not change the links.

We got a young Baldy Breakdowns here: https://twitter.com/WhistleSports/st...74080877805575

We got a young Baldy Breakdowns here: https://twitter.com/WhistleSports/st...74080877805575
    Lol, great breakdown of the jets, Baldy better watch his back.

Week 3 threads will be up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I must have clicked off without realizing, this is what I seen.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/grades/position/qb

They are pretty open about how they rank people. They analyze each play by how well the person played in it, so it's not necessarily about the outcome of it or the game. Of course there are a lot of factors they don't know, so it's far from a perfect system. It also means players with fewer snaps can get higher scores due to sampling.

I don't reference PFF because I believe in their grades so much, but because it's pretty much the only objective grading of players there is.

So when BDawk says Hurts sucked last game, what can I do? Say that he didn't. Link to PFF. That's it.

Hurts was great in week 1. That can't be denied. He did enough to win in week 2. He didn't "suck" because he had good production and didn't turn the ball over. He played a tough defense and was pressured on half his passing attempts. So I'm not surprised PFF gives him a good grade. I'm am a little surprised he's #2 but that will likely go down in the future, because I don't think he's the 2nd best QB in the NFL.

The main point really is that Hurts didn't suck against the 49ers, and you've got to be heavily biased against him to think so.
    Is not converting on 4th no longer a turnover/negative just because Hurts did it?

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast