Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 786
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,701
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...608037889?s=21

    Looks like Wentz sprained *both* ankles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooof. Dude is glass. Injuries in the NFL are no joke. They will grind a fella's body down exponentially.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    66,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    But do they have anyone who would be better now?
    SadlyÖ.Mason and Haskins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,157
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's the ****** thing about these last year desperation SB attempts. You get guys around your aging QB and convince everyone you've got one more year, then the QB falls apart and you've got this team that's talented enough to beat anyone but can't overcome a useless QB. It happened to Favre, it happened to Brees, it kinda happened to Rivers; the only time it ever worked out was when Peyton had a generational defense and he might've been the most washed QB I've ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    But do they have anyone who would be better now?
    What if I told you there was an athletic QB sitting at home right now who has a stronger arm and could come in this week and be ready to run the ball 40 times and throw some deep balls to Claypool and Juju? The Steelers offense is great or anything, but they've got enough there that they should be able to score enough to win games with that defense, and Ben is just not it at this point. People can say what they want about Cam, but he could come in day 1 and boost the running game and maybe chuck up some deep shots. It's ****ing nuts if SOMEONE doesn't pick him up this week.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,149
    I think some eagles fan reaction to jalen is very strange

    Heís on his 6th start. How many QBs from his class and this years rookie class are severely outperforming him?

    Justin Herbert? Lol

    The underthrows were interesting. He got hit on one of them mid throw. And he didnít set his feet on the other

    Of course the throws to Watkins and Reagor are ignored

    I think if this was any other team the fan base wouldnít be reacting this way

    Heís had 4 more starts than Trevor Lawrence lol

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    one guy has a superbowl and the other got gifted one via foles... one guy constantly puts up mvp numbers and gets better year after year and the other is wentz. Wilson is a top 5 qb in the sport... wentz has never been top 7
    Wentz was an map frontrunner prior to injury and still finished as the 2nd best qb in football in 2017.

    Also, what does this straw man attempt have to do with the fact you mock garbage stats yet somehow defended Wilson all those games?

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Why so salty this early in the season ? Ö lolÖ Hurts lost you should be happy

    I would be happy if we lost but Hurts played well.

    This notion that I am not #eagles first is silly and made up.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    one guy has a superbowl and the other got gifted one via foles... one guy constantly puts up mvp numbers and gets better year after year and the other is wentz. Wilson is a top 5 qb in the sport... wentz has never been top 7
    Constantly puts up MVP numbers.

    (checks MVP votes)

    You were saying?

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...608037889?s=21

    Looks like Wentz sprained *both* ankles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course he did.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think some eagles fan reaction to jalen is very strange

    Heís on his 6th start. How many QBs from his class and this years rookie class are severely outperforming him?

    Justin Herbert? Lol

    The underthrows were interesting. He got hit on one of them mid throw. And he didnít set his feet on the other

    Of course the throws to Watkins and Reagor are ignored

    I think if this was any other team the fan base wouldnít be reacting this way

    Heís had 4 more starts than Trevor Lawrence lol
    He made a few good throws, but also played pretty poorly the rest of the way. We don't know who he is yet, but I want to see him play better in loses. That said, he wasn't the reason we lost.

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Bosa just demolished Mailata.
    https://twitter.com/jeffkerrcbs/stat...539305985?s=21

  11. #626
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,679
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    are you watching the same video you posted? pause at 1 second... He is staring at the play the entire time lmfao... WTF ARE YOU WATCHING? He sees it break down. He needs to just slide and take the sack. Seriously look at the video lol... wentz doesnt look away he always stares down the plays read and the read was that... he gave no ****s about wide open 21

    Now of course us regular humans cant make those adjustments in that time table but if you are being paid the money these guys are being paid there is a bar set period. He needs to be smarter there. He left points on the board because he got scared period.

    edit. In fact look at the video....he looked at 21 as the play started for a milli second and then started down the toss lol... the defender knew he wouldnt ever look back and left 21 wide open.... if wentz is as good as you think he is he hits 21 for the touchdown or takes the ****ing slide for 3 points. Holy ****
    It's so surreal. BDawk just sees what he wants to see and there's absolutely no arguing with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Center whiffs, TE falls down.

    Blaming Wentz is silly.
    The center (78 Kelly) didn't whiff. He got tripped later in the play but still blocked his assignment. The TE went to the ground trying to catch the ball.

    Interceptions on shuffle passes are extremely rare but if BDawk is to be believed, you're at a very high chance of getting picked off every time, because when a shuffle play gets defended well the QB is supposed to automatically underhand toss the ball into a crowded area of the field at a specific time no matter what happens.

    If the ball was supposed to go to 84, then Wentz absolutely saw for a whole second that the play wasn't going to work, because there were 3 bodies in front of him.

    I think Wentz wanted to get rid of the ball by throwing it near an eligible receiver, which would give the Colts 4th and 3. He actually threw it in the ground, but the problem is that a defender was right there already lowering his pads to take on a block. I don't know how aggressive Reich is, but Pederson would have gone for it on 4th and 3. So maybe that's why Wentz had in his head that an incompletion would be better than a loss of yards from getting sacked. See, I'm not even putting the whole blame on Wentz.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,149
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He made a few good throws, but also played pretty poorly the rest of the way. We don't know who he is yet, but I want to see him play better in loses. That said, he wasn't the reason we lost.
    Of course, but thatís why for me Iím looking at him from a whole season perspective same with nick. Both of which I really like

  13. #628
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,679
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I love that the board has one colts fan and he understands itís not a Wentz issue.
    1) If he thought it was a Wentz issue, the conclusion would be that the season is over and the Colts are stuck in QB purgatory. 2) He loves Ballard, so if he were out on Wentz after week 2 that would mean Ballard made a huge mistake.

  14. #629
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,679
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz has played good.

    Jesus, I know you donít think itís possible but he has.
    He played OK. He's been OK for 3 years.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,995

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •