Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Anyway Ö in case anyone was wonderingÖ Zeke is done in Dallas hereís why . We had this conversation about D Murray . Groove Backs . Zeke is not a split carry guy . He doesnít do well unless heís grinding the defense down with 20 plus carries . And thatís not this offense anymore. Yet Pollard can get minimal touches and still be effective. Really sucks for Dallas but itís what Iím seeing and what the Dallas coaching staff obviously saw Sunday
    Based on his contract he isnít going anywhere until at least after next season. He has a $30M dead cap hit if heís cut or released in 2022. After that it drops to $11.8M in 2023. So realistically heís going to be the Cowboys running back for 2 more seasons.

I expect the will draft another RB in the middle round next year and then let Pollard walk. If he goes somewhere and starts the Cowboys will likely get a 3rd round comp pick for Pollard (as well as for Gallup).

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Must suck having great receivers to throw to.
    Actually itís pretty badass

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Actually itís pretty badass
    I hate you.

Must suck having great receivers to throw to.
    Tell that to Mahhomes Ö think about this . DAK outplayed him against the same Tampa defense even though KC has just as many weapons . And it was Daks first game in over a year

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Tell that to Mahhomes Ö think about this . DAK outplayed him against the same Tampa defense even though KC has just as many weapons . And it was Daks first game in over a year
    KC running game sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    KC running game sucks
    This.

So much misinformation/missing context in this thread. Why even post here? I post facts, people ignore them and just spout their own agenda.

I'm not a Wentz apologist. If anything I'd say I'm the most neutral Wentz fan here. I never cared about him in Philly one way or the other. He has to prove it to me that he's worth cheering for. Just like how Luck had to prove it, and Brissett/Hoyer/Painter/Orlovsky/Eason. Basically everyone since Peyton.

I try to watch these games with an open mind because it's unfair for the guy to hold these biases since your evaulations will be skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    So much misinformation/missing context in this thread. Why even post here? I post facts, people ignore them and just spout their own agenda.
    Welcome to the new psd main.

Welcome to the new psd main.
    He's talking about you.

2 main points stick out to me:

Offensive line. Yes it's true the personnel last year is largely the same as this year. But so much context is missing. Quenton Nelson broke his foot in training camp. He missed all of camp. Didn't have any reps. Wentz's fault.

Ryan Kelly had an elbow injury that caused him to miss most, if not all, of training camp. Didn't have any reps this preseason. Must be Wentz's fault.

Eric Fisher tore his achilles in January. He obviously didn't get healthy until recently. Must be Wentz's fault that he didn't have some miracle recovery.

Colts brought in Sam Tevi and Julien Davenport to act as stop gaps for the LT position until Fisher came back. Both have sucked their entire careers. Shockingly, Davenport was terrible week 1 at LT and week 2 at RT. Hmm... just for convenience it must be Wentz's fault.

Braden Smith had a foot injury that caused him to miss week 2 and presumably was the reason he was terrible in week 1. Wentz's fault.

It's easy to say that the Colts OL is largely the same, but context matters. A lot.

Colts had 1st and goal at the 1 yard line in Sunday's game. Last year it was almost a given that this OL would get enough push for Taylor to get 1 yard. Let's evaluate how it went in week 2.
    1st and goal - run. No gain.
    2nd and goal - run. No gain.
    3rd and goal - run. No gain.
    4th and goal - playaction that had no chance from the start. Yeah I'm going to blame Wentz for calling 3 straight runs when it was obvious the running game has been a HUGe issue the first 2 weeks. It must be his fault that the OL couldn't get Taylor that 1 yard. I mean no other explanation exists.

We're actually in purgatory and just aren't able to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He's talking about you.
    Nope.

Offensive line. Yes it's true the personnel last year is largely the same as this year. But so much context is missing. Quenton Nelson broke his foot in training camp. He missed all of camp. Didn't have any reps. Wentz's fault.

Ryan Kelly had an elbow injury that caused him to miss most, if not all, of training camp. Didn't have any reps this preseason. Must be Wentz's fault.

Eric Fisher tore his achilles in January. He obviously didn't get healthy until recently. Must be Wentz's fault that he didn't have some miracle recovery.

Colts brought in Sam Tevi and Julien Davenport to act as stop gaps for the LT position until Fisher came back. Both have sucked their entire careers. Shockingly, Davenport was terrible week 1 at LT and week 2 at RT. Hmm... just for convenience it must be Wentz's fault.

Braden Smith had a foot injury that caused him to miss week 2 and presumably was the reason he was terrible in week 1. Wentz's fault.

It's easy to say that the Colts OL is largely the same, but context matters. A lot.

Colts had 1st and goal at the 1 yard line in Sunday's game. Last year it was almost a given that this OL would get enough push for Taylor to get 1 yard. Let's evaluate how it went in week 2.
    4th and goal - playaction that had no chance from the start. Yeah I'm going to blame Wentz for calling 3 straight runs when it was obvious the running game has been a HUGe issue the first 2 weeks. It must be his fault that the OL couldn't get Taylor that 1 yard. I mean no other explanation exists.
    Donít ruin bad agendas. The guy who poo poos the most does so without even watching.

Thoughts on the int?

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast