Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    This is a rather simplistic way of accessing the situation. How about actually analyzing what we have seen and what we know? He has always had bad accuracy and that is not something that typically gets better in the NFL. In fact, it is extremely unlikely for that to happen. Everyone wants to point out Josh Allen as a guy who greatly improved his accuracy after he entered the NFL. That is the exception, not the rule. If you gamble on a guy to improve his accuracy, you want to do it with a guy like Allen who has all the tools. Not necessarily a guy with mediocre arm talent like Hurts. On top of that large issue, he is very slow to process the field and has never been a good pocket passer. He is an athlete first and QB second. I already gave my opinion on those type of guys.
    Hurts went from 62.9% completion percentage at Alabama to 69.7% at Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I guess we'll revisit that once Hurts actually has his first turnover.
    Wonít take long if he continues under throwing all of his 50/50 balls.

I guess we'll revisit that once Hurts actually has his first turnover.
    This weird thing that Wentz has no faults and Hurts can do no wrong only exists in your head. Itís not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This weird thing that Wentz has no faults and Hurts can do no wrong only exists in your head. Itís not reality.
    What do you mean? "This weird thing that Wentz has no faults and Hurts can do no wrong?"

Wonít take long if he continues under throwing all of his 50/50 balls.
    True. Hurts might actually catch up to Wentz's 2-0 lead in turnovers because Wentz may have to sit out games due to injury.

Are you knocking him for not taking more shots against the Rams secondary deep?

Oh my.

Eason tried, immediately picked.
    Dude Ö. LolÖ you claimed how bad DAK looked after Romo told you the SD scheme dares you to run the ball Ö and Dallas won , yet your giving Wentz a pass for basically the same reason and they lost Ö. ???? Wtf ????

I know itís early but you gotta be better then this . For me for you for the love of the game Ö for this site Ö for all of us basically.

I would like you Bdawk to keep in mind DAK is 2nd all time as far as 400 plus passing yard games in his first 5 years yet he finally has a pedestrian game that they won and you want to jump on him yet defend Wentz for leading his team to a 0-2 start . Thatís completely bush league to the point where itís textbook trolling Ö please explain

Thatís not accurate then because right before I posted Mailata got his *** blown up by Bosa. You can go back and watch the game at the point I posted that.

This isnít even the play I was talking about but Bosa is manhandling Mailata right here.

https://twitter.com/akashanav/status...397663233?s=21

Anyway Ö in case anyone was wonderingÖ Zeke is done in Dallas hereís why . We had this conversation about D Murray . Groove Backs . Zeke is not a split carry guy . He doesnít do well unless heís grinding the defense down with 20 plus carries . And thatís not this offense anymore. Yet Pollard can get minimal touches and still be effective. Really sucks for Dallas but itís what Iím seeing and what the Dallas coaching staff obviously saw Sunday

Tony Pollard leading the NFL in YPC

This weird thing that Wentz has no faults and Hurts can do no right only exists in your head. Itís not reality.
    Fixed

What do you mean? "This weird thing that Wentz has no faults and Hurts can do no wrong?"
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Dude Ö. LolÖ you claimed how bad DAK looked after Romo told you the SD scheme dares you to run the ball Ö and Dallas won , yet your giving Wentz a pass for basically the same reason and they lost Ö. ???? Wtf ????

I know itís early but you gotta be better then this . For me for you for the love of the game Ö for this site Ö for all of us basically.
    Show me where I said Dak played bad.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I would like you Bdawk to keep in mind DAK is 2nd all time as far as 400 plus passing yard games in his first 5 years yet he finally has a pedestrian game that they won and you want to jump on him yet defend Wentz for leading his team to a 0-2 start . Thatís completely bush league to the point where itís textbook trolling Ö please explain
    Must suck having great receivers to throw to.

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast