Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Ok so from what I saw the Cowboys still have some major holes in their defense. Theyíre clearly better than last year (especially when it comes to creating turnovers) but they are still pretty bad overall. Other than Diggs the CBís suck ***, especially Anthony Brown. The run defense had its moments but also gave up some huge chunks of yards.

Iím extremely impressed with Micah Parsons. He started off slow but as the game went on it seemed like he was on Herbertís *** on almost every play. He only got 1 sack but he was applying extreme pressure on Herbert. Outside of Parsons though they had zero pass rush. Safeties played ok today.

Offensively the Cowboys are very dangerous. The play calling has been excellent. They are actually using all their weapons. I like when they have bother Zeke and Pollard in the game at the same time. Garrett straight up refused to play both together for some reason. As a team the Cowboys had over 200 yards rushing and 2 rushing TDís, not bad at all.

Dak had 1 bad pass which got intercepted and Cooper really only had 1 big time catch. The TEís played great though and Lamb and Wilson have more than made up for missing Gallup.

Also how about Terrence Steele! Dude played really well in place of Collins.
    Steele was impressive. I only noticed one bad play from him.

I also like Pollard and Zeke on the field at the same time. It's super dynamic.

Absolutely agree on Anthony Brown. I don't get why he is playing so much. I'd rather Canady get some run time. He played very well in the preseason so I don't get why they don't want to give him a shot, especially with how badly Brown has played.

Diggs was good overall but a bit uneven today. It seems like he still loses focus sometimes.

I was disappointed with how many third and 10+ the Cowboys allowed the Chargers to convert. That has to be cleaned up.

Also, Jayron Kearse had a very good game. Had a great play on the interception that was taken away by a weak PI call and was in on a ton of plays. Hooker also had some nice plays.

Even Jaylon Smith made some decent plays today.

Hurts vs Wentz seems to be Phillyís version of Dak vs Romo. There are still die hard Cowboys fans that will forever hate Dak for taking Romoís job.
    There are a lot of similarities and I was team Romo initially. So I get where BDawk is coming from but I also still liked Dak, I just liked Romo more. BDawk seems to dislike Hurts (but correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Steele was impressive. I only noticed one bad play from him.

I also like Pollard and Zeke on the field at the same time. It's super dynamic.

Absolutely agree on Anthony Brown. I don't get why he is playing so much. I'd rather Canady get some run time. He played very well in the preseason so I don't get why they don't want to give him a shot, especially with how badly Brown has played.

Diggs was good overall but a bit uneven today. It seems like he still loses focus sometimes.

I was disappointed with how many third and 10+ the Cowboys allowed the Chargers to convert. That has to be cleaned up.

Also, Jayron Kearse had a very good game. Had a great play on the interception that was taken away by a weak PI call and was in on a ton of plays. Hooker also had some nice plays.

Even Jaylon Smith made some decent plays today.
    Dude I me and my buddy where saying the exact same thing about Canady today. Seriously he canít do any worse than Brown. Both Joseph and Wright should be back this week I think.

Kearse definitely played well. Besides the interception he had taken away he also tackled very well today and played well in coverage when the ball was thrown his way. Hooker also had a couple of big tackles. They still need to get better at safety but at least these new guys are playing better and I like that they have good depth at Safety. Jaylon didnít suck today. I donít feel good enough to praise him yet so Iíll just say glad he didnít suck today.

I love how diverse the offense has been and how Dak is spreading the ball around. They honestly havenít missed Gallup yet. Both Schwartz and Jarwin are making plays at TE. Bring Lamb out of the backfield was a new twist today too that was successful and pretty exciting.

And how f-ing crazy was that play before the half. Lamb made a great move in traffic and then pitched it to Zeke who almost freaking scored! Might have been a forward pass though.

There are a lot of similarities and I was team Romo initially. So I get where BDawk is coming from but I also still liked Dak, I just liked Romo more. BDawk seems to dislike Hurts (but correct me if I'm wrong)
    He many not dislike Hurts personally, but he sure takes every opportunity to throw Hurts under the bus to prop up Wentz. Good luck containing that all in one thread. There's going to be 16 more weeks of this. It's so surreal because BDawk has hyped every single day 1 Eagles starting QB in recent history. If I were a psychologist I would publish a case study on it. It might help explain for example the phenomena that are monarchists in the 21st century. Hurts is an illegitimate heir to the throne.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-19-2021 at 11:16 PM.

Hurts vs Wentz seems to be Phillyís version of Dak vs Romo. There are still die hard Cowboys fans that will forever hate Dak for taking Romoís job.
    I can't imagine hating a player if he is actually good for taking someones spot.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I can't imagine hating a player if he is actually good for taking someones spot.
    Once Dak wins something itís change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wait, Wentz is supposed to blameless on this play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CN_ODlHCM

The ****?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I knows guys personally (Long time Cowboys fans) that would love to see the Cowboys fail with Dak. Makes zero sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Once Dak wins something itís change.
    What makes it really strange for me is that itís not like Romo was some world beater. Was he fun to watch? Sure but itís not like he was going deep in the playoffs year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

The ****?
    I think its only going to get worse, their schedule is brutal, this looks like a 6-7 win team right now.

The colts also went for it on 4th the drive before and Wentz took a sack, thats at least 6 points off the board.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 09-19-2021 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Not at all.

He many not dislike Hurts personally, but he sure takes every opportunity to throw Hurts under the bus to prop up Wentz. Good luck containing that all in one thread. There's going to be 16 more weeks of this. It's so surreal because BDawk has hyped every single day 1 Eagles starting QB in recent history. If I were a psychologist I would publish a case study on it. It might help explain for example the phenomena that are monarchists in the 21st century. Hurts is an illegitimate heir to the throne.
    Hated the Wentz pick. So wrong again.

The ****?
    Center whiffs, TE falls down.

Blaming Wentz is silly.

Jerry Jonesí daughter Charlotte posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cjonescowboys/st...842555905?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Center whiffs, TE falls down.

Otherworldly forces influence Wentz decision making and cause him to make an errant throw.

Blaming Wentz is silly.
    Fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast