@

@

Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

@

@

@

@

What ****** 4pm games. They should've bumped BUF-MIA or LVR-PIT.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post

Week 2

Sunday, September 19th

Early Match-ups
    (1:00 p.m. ET)

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

@

@

@

@

My picks for each game

Saints over Panthers
    Bengals over Bears
    Browns over Texans
    Rams over Colts
    Broncos over Jaguars
    Bills over Dolphins
    Patriots over Jets
    49ers over Eagles
    Steelers over Raiders

Cardinals over Vikings
    Buccaneers over Falcons
    Chargers over Cowboys
    Seahawks over Titans

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's week 2 so any of these 4 4pm games could be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's week 2 so any of these 4 4pm games could be amazing.
    The Cowboys have no defense so maybe that will be a shootout, and Titans Seahawks could be good if the Titans fix whatever happened last week, but on paper the 1PM games look better to me.

the ****.... you got dallas vs the chargers and titans vs seattle... the hell?

none of the 1 oclock games look good. None of them... i am sad i joined this thread now. I just realized how **** the matchups are this week lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the ****.... you got dallas vs the chargers and titans vs seattle... the hell?

none of the 1 oclock games look good. None of them... i am sad i joined this thread now. I just realized how **** the matchups are this week lol
    BUF-MIA could have division implications, NO-CAR could be good if our defense is legit, LAR-IND has potential, and LVR-PIT will be fun if the Raiders play like they did on MNF. NE-NYJ might be interesting if Wilson has a big game.

I'm sure the Cowboys game will be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm expecting all offense and absolutely no defense, which just doesn't excite me as much as others.

BUF-MIA could have division implications, NO-CAR could be good if our defense is legit, LAR-IND has potential, and LVR-PIT will be fun if the Raiders play like they did on MNF. NE-NYJ might be interesting if Wilson has a big game.

I'm sure the Cowboys game will be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm expecting all offense and absolutely no defense, which just doesn't excite me as much as others.
    Sam has to be better in the red zone and FireBurns and Reddick need to hit Jameis for us to have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Sam has to be better in the red zone and FireBurns and Reddick need to hit Jameis for us to have a chance.
    Honestly if old Jameis shows up I think we can just feed CMC the ball and have a good chance of winning. We were sloppy in week 1, which honestly might happen again, but with all the Saints injuries/COVID they might not be fielding a good team.

Honestly if old Jameis shows up I think we can just feed CMC the ball and have a good chance of winning. We were sloppy in week 1, which honestly might happen again, but with all the Saints injuries/COVID they might not be fielding a good team.
    The saints usually bottle CMC up in the run game pretty well. 60 attempts for 193 yards at 3.2 a carry. I think Payton will force us to beat them through the air, although it could be through the air to CMC.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The saints usually bottle CMC up in the run game pretty well. 60 attempts for 193 yards at 3.2 a carry. I think Payton will force us to beat them through the air, although it could be through the air to CMC.
    Fair, but he's also only played them two real games in the last 3 years. He missed both games in 2020 and in 2018 and 2019 we played them week 17 with him playing sparingly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You know you'll be in here writing 20+ comments once Wentz gets his cheeks clapped by the Rams D and outshined by Stafford.

Fair, but he's also only played them two real games in the last 3 years. He missed both games in 2020 and in 2018 and 2019 we played them week 17 with him playing sparingly.
    Yea that is true. I hope he has a career day against them and we bottle Kamara up.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You know you'll be in here writing 20+ comments once Wentz gets his cheeks clapped by the Rams D and outshined by Stafford.
    But will he (or you for that matter) be if he doesn't?

Obviously the early game to watch is the underdog Eagles hosting the 49ers. The Devonte from Hurts aerial attack should continue to open up our ground game as an element we didn't have before but we should also try not to sack the fragile Garoppolo to keep him in the game to avoid facing their unknown Trey Area. Need to plan and prepare strategically for each game!

I think the Falcons at Tampa is the easiest game to wager on for the entire season as the visiting team will score even less than their home game last week. Bucs will cover even with Trask starting at QB. And Brady should start load managing like Lebron because of the extra game in a grueling season where anything could happen to a QB like Fitz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azc...6451002?espv=1

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast