Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Center whiffs, TE falls down.

Blaming Wentz is silly.
    so he couldnt eat it/throw it away or just slide down? instead he watches the play fail and still throws a stupid pass and its not his fault? lmfao. You do realize the main criticism on wentz is his inability to adjust on the fly or go through his reads right? Dumb qbs gonna do dumb things.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He many not dislike Hurts personally, but he sure takes every opportunity to throw Hurts under the bus to prop up Wentz. Good luck containing that all in one thread. There's going to be 16 more weeks of this. It's so surreal because BDawk has hyped every single day 1 Eagles starting QB in recent history. If I were a psychologist I would publish a case study on it. It might help explain for example the phenomena that are monarchists in the 21st century. Hurts is an illegitimate heir to the throne.
    its just basically a dude losing his lover because his friends **** things up.... bdawk loved wentz and he made excuses for the daily abuse he would deal with to try and justify the blind love and then eagles fans turned on wentz as did the organization and rightfully so and bdawk lost his marbles. He is still an eagles fan but hates the new pretty girl on the block because he replaced his first love and thus bdawk now wants more than anything for wentz to give him the happy ending he envisioned for so many years before foles got in the way.... now that hurts got in the way and your fanbase treated his first love the way you guys did bdawk is now looking/begging for the ultimate payback. It was the straw that broke the camels back..... Basically your fanbase killed krillen and now we have 16 more weeks of Bdawk making excuses for wentz trash play.

Its just gonna be another year of blue balls though. I kinda feel bad for the dude.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-20-2021 at 02:21 AM.

A little late on this but nice game by Wentz today. Shame he got hurt. He's on pace for more hits than Luck's highest single season hit total. Not ideal.

List of things i'm concerned about:

1. Offensive line health
    2. Offensive line performance
    3. Secondary sans Rhodes
    4. Lack of consistent pass rush
    5. Frank Reich's playcalling
    6. Lack of WR depth behind Hilton
    7. Darius Leonard not being at 100%/not living up to contract

Wentz doesn't even make the list, or at least the top 7 off the top of my head, because I'm totally fine with how he's been playing.
    Last edited by sacgiants1213; 09-20-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    A little late on this but nice game by Wentz today. Shame he got hurt. He's on pace for more hits than Luck's highest single season hit total. Not ideal.
    wonder why that is? what was the big change from last year? Is it maybe just maybe rivers knew how to go through his reads without counting mississippi inbetween each read and thus got the ball out faster? The Oline is a wentz thing not an oline thing

OL performance and play-calling were below expectation in Wentz's last 3 years in Philly as well. How unlucky is he that once he's in Indy, the OL is under-performing and they play-calling leaves a lot to be desired? What a strange coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    OL performance and play-calling were below expectation in Wentz's last 3 years in Philly as well. How unlucky is he that once he's in Indy, the OL is under-performing and they play-calling leaves a lot to be desired? What a strange coincidence.
    pretty much... he is just a super unlucky guy... there is no chance he is actually the problem. I mean its only 4 years now. Eagles switched players in and out and it never fixed itself and now he goes to a team that is loaded and yet here we are its still the Oline and play calling lol

- in pass protection, Colts quarterback Philip Rivers was only sacked 19 times (tied for 28th fewest) and hit 32 times (21st fewest) during all 16 starts in 2020.

-in run blocking, the Colts averaged 124.8 rushing yards per game, good for 11th most in the NFL. Rookie running back Jonathan Taylor rushed for the league’s third most rushing yards (1,169), as well as 11 rushing touchdowns—averaging 5.0 yards per carry. The Colts backfield as a whole, also including Nyheim Hines and ]Jordan Wilkins, helped Indianapolis rush for 1,996 rushing yards during 2020 (4.3 ypc. avg. and 20 rushing TD’s.

-the Colts probably would’ve ranked even higher in any final ranking, had veteran blindside anchor Anthony Castonzo not had to miss 4 games with injuries (and emerging star right tackle Braden Smith with two missed starts as well

-the offensive line collectively continues to be the strength and calling card of the Colts offensively—also featuring 2x All-Pro guard Quenton Nelson, 2x Pro Bowl center Ryan Kelly, and solid veteran guard Mark Glowinski in the interior—even in a down season, because of injuries/COVID-19.

-PFF goes on to highlight the dominance of Nelson, as their “wins above replacement metric recognizes him as the most valuable offensive lineman in the league since Zack Martin and Ryan Ramczyk.”

But yo.... its not wentz
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-20-2021 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post

List of things i'm concerned about:

1. Offensive line health
    2. Offensive line performance
    3. Secondary sans Rhodes
    4. Lack of consistent pass rush
    5. Frank Reich's playcalling
    6. Lack of WR depth behind Hilton
    7. Darius Leonard not being at 100%/not living up to contract

Wentz doesn't even make the list, or at least the top 7 off the top of my head, because I'm totally fine with how he's been playing.
    You’re such an apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so he couldnt eat it/throw it away or just slide down? instead he watches the play fail and still throws a stupid pass and its not his fault? lmfao. You do realize the main criticism on wentz is his inability to adjust on the fly or go through his reads right? Dumb qbs gonna do dumb things.
    Do you understand the mechanics of that play? It’s timing. He’s not looking at the TE/Center, he expects his guys to be where they are supposed to be. By the time he’s releasing it’s too late.

I know your schtick is to blame Wentz at every turn but this one just ain’t it captain.

- in pass protection, Colts quarterback Philip Rivers was only sacked 19 times (tied for 28th fewest) and hit 32 times (21st fewest) during all 16 starts in 2020.

-in run blocking, the Colts averaged 124.8 rushing yards per game, good for 11th most in the NFL. Rookie running back Jonathan Taylor rushed for the league’s third most rushing yards (1,169), as well as 11 rushing touchdowns—averaging 5.0 yards per carry. The Colts backfield as a whole, also including Nyheim Hines and ]Jordan Wilkins, helped Indianapolis rush for 1,996 rushing yards during 2020 (4.3 ypc. avg. and 20 rushing TD’s.

-the Colts probably would’ve ranked even higher in any final ranking, had veteran blindside anchor Anthony Castonzo not had to miss 4 games with injuries (and emerging star right tackle Braden Smith with two missed starts as well

-the offensive line collectively continues to be the strength and calling card of the Colts offensively—also featuring 2x All-Pro guard Quenton Nelson, 2x Pro Bowl center Ryan Kelly, and solid veteran guard Mark Glowinski in the interior—even in a down season, because of injuries/COVID-19.

-PFF goes on to highlight the dominance of Nelson, as their “wins above replacement metric recognizes him as the most valuable offensive lineman in the league since Zack Martin and Ryan Ramczyk.”

But yo.... its not wentz
    You’re trying to make points with several changes in personnel from last year. The OL just isn’t as good.

You’re trying to make points with several changes in personnel from last year. The OL just isn’t as good.
    it seems that way because QB is a statue who cant go through reads like normal QBs. He stands there forever looking at one side of the field. I literally called this months ago after he was traded and stated he is going to make his oline really bad and here we are lmfao
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-20-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Do you understand the mechanics of that play? It’s timing. He’s not looking at the TE/Center, he expects his guys to be where they are supposed to be. By the time he’s releasing it’s too late.

I know your schtick is to blame Wentz at every turn but this one just ain’t it captain.
    did you watch the pregame for sunday night football when they went through the highlights and stated he needs to just slide there and take the sack because you gotta come away with points.... Pause at 1 second... He is looking at the play being blown up and throws it into a group of 40 players WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG lmfao

holy **** dude

All he was thinking of was there is someone in front of me and i am made of glass to hell with this and throws the football

the best part is if you watch the interception he is basically staring down the pile/guy he is throwing it to which is why the guy that got in his face left the running back wide open which wentz never looked the way of... Wents is literally holding the ball in his left hand staring at the pile of players... He could have easily passed to the wide open guy who was running to the corner but he cant do 2 things at once... He cant run/throw the ball and choose the better option if a play isnt there.... He has 21 wide open which would have made it a 1 on 1 if he catches it to get into the endzone.

I can’t wait for Big Ben to retire. He’s holding us back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best part is if you watch the interception he is basically staring down the pile/guy he is throwing it to which is why the guy that got in his face left the running back wide open which wentz never looked the way of... Wents is literally holding the ball in his left hand staring at the pile of players... He could have easily passed to the wide open guy who was running to the corner but he cant do 2 things at once... He cant run/throw the ball and choose the better option if a play isnt there.... He has 21 wide open which would have made it a 1 on 1 if he catches it to get into the endzone.
    Your lack of football concept is astounding.

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast