Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawk
    There ya go.

Stat padder confirmed.
    Selfish Rodgers calling his own number to do a forward handoff.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Man, that Gronk USAA commercial gets cringier each time I see it.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how is this ****ing happening... GOFF isnt this good lol
    How is it not happening? Stafford could only dream of this kind of time in the pocket. You’re right though, Barry’s hot garage. How GB didn’t see that before the start of the season’s anyone’s guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels
    How is it not happening? Stafford could only dream of this kind of time in the pocket. You’re right though, Barry’s hot garage. How GB didn’t see that before the start of the season’s anyone’s guess.
    It's kind of a shame, you guys have a pretty stout OL and you just traded away your QB and let your best WR walk in FA.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

how is this ****ing happening... GOFF isnt this good lol
    It's amazing how Goff and Wentz are basically the same QB, but for one everyone kinda decided that he was only good because of his teammates and coach, but for the other it's that he could be good if it wasn't for his teammates and coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    The reason Goff has so much time is cause GB only blitz twice in the first half when they should've known he turns into a deer in highlights when pressured. They also didn't pressured Winston last week as well. Whoever is their DC need to be fired!!!

why is joe barry the hire... WHY
    I said that at the time it happened. I never understood why LaFleur was supposed to be a good coach either.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's kind of a shame, you guys have a pretty stout OL and you just traded away your QB and let your best WR walk in FA.
    Oh, I think it was time. The rebuild has just begun, and we’re working with one of the youngest, more inexperienced rosters in the league. Fact is, with or without Stafford and Golladay, we weren’t going anywhere this season. Expectations are high for 2023, I’m just enjoying seeing a little bit of improvement across-the-board, especially along the line on both sides of the ball. Just seeing them hanging with the Packers tonight is gravy as far as I’m concerned.

Adams just got me 6.5 points on that last catch.... woohooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QB Eagles
    It's amazing how Goff and Wentz are basically the same QB, but for one everyone kinda decided that he was only good because of his teammates and coach, but for the other it's that he could be good if it wasn't for his teammates and coach.
    Man, I hope you're just trolling BDawk. Goff has literally never had a bad OL. Everyone is obviously dogging the Lions weapons, but I'm not sure they're as bad as they seem either. I couldn't care less about the Wentz **** fest, but the Lions offense doesn't look too bad.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Damn what a throw.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Rodgers has ice in his veins as he was demonstrating

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Man, I hope you're just trolling BDawk. Goff has literally never had a bad OL. Everyone is obviously dogging the Lions weapons, but I'm not sure they're as bad as they seem either. I couldn't care less about the Wentz **** fest, but the Lions offense doesn't look too bad.
    No, I'm not trolling. McVay is a good coach but he's not this genius who could make a bum QB perform at an MVP level. Goff absolutely has played behind a bad OL before. Wentz is the one who never had a bad OL because even last year the Eagles OL by performance metrics was just slightly below average.

well atleast he threw to the runningback.... Why cant we have more carrs/wilsons who respect their runningbacks and help them get paid bruh
    Brady wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I've seen that Goff fumble before this season.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast