Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 142
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,636
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yes, but the last 4 weeks of the year still saw 3 starting OL combinations. I just disagree that the conditions Hurts played under were meaningfully different from Wentz.
    There is a Wentz thread.

    Remember when you weren’t going to post about him anymore?

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yes, but the last 4 weeks of the year still saw 3 starting OL combinations. I just disagree that the conditions Hurts played under were meaningfully different from Wentz.
    I could agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,224
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Even when Cam is playing?
    When Cam's playing I have to have PornHub up in one of the tabs so I only get 2 games.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,813
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    There is a Wentz thread.

    Remember when you weren’t going to post about him anymore?
    That was an agreement between you and me regarding the NFC East thread, but since we both are posting about him all the time, I'd say it's become kinda obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    When Cam's playing I have to have PornHub up in one of the tabs so I only get 2 games.
    I was gonna say if you were watching Cam + another game + red zone at the same time, it would explain your Cam takes.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,487
    Can we just get back to the topic at hand here that being about the Packers and the Lions...can we do that? Like losing track here

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,224
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I was gonna say if you were watching Cam + another game + red zone at the same time, it would explain your Cam takes.
    Counter point, if people watched Cams career more closely instead of hot takes, my Cam takes would be a lot more understandable. When there are legitimately people thinking Cam's arm is so busted he can't throw 10 yards and people think he's so washed he can't still run, I feel like I'm trapped in clown city. My Cam takes are a lot closer to reality than Cam haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Can we just get back to the topic at hand here that being about the Packers and the Lions...can we do that? Like losing track here
    Who tf wants to talk about that game? This is PSD, your options are: Wentz, Dak, Cowboys, Eagles, Rodgers, Cam, Wilson and maybe Brady.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Counter point, if people watched Cams career more closely instead of hot takes, my Cam takes would be a lot more understandable. When there are legitimately people thinking Cam's arm is so busted he can't throw 10 yards and people think he's so washed he can't still run, I feel like I'm trapped in clown city. My Cam takes are a lot closer to reality than Cam haters.



    Who tf wants to talk about that game? This is PSD, your options are: Wentz, Dak, Cowboys, Eagles, Rodgers, Cam, Wilson and maybe Brady.
    This X1000. If any other topic is discussed it gets passed by to create another post that has been posted 5million times.

    This used to be a 2 team site though, at least it has evolved into 3 with the colts in the mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

    RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

    Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

    CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

    Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Counter point, if people watched Cams career more closely instead of hot takes, my Cam takes would be a lot more understandable. When there are legitimately people thinking Cam's arm is so busted he can't throw 10 yards and people think he's so washed he can't still run, I feel like I'm trapped in clown city. My Cam takes are a lot closer to reality than Cam haters.



    Who tf wants to talk about that game? This is PSD, your options are: Wentz, Dak, Cowboys, Eagles, Rodgers, Cam, Wilson and maybe Brady.
    When you say haters are you referring to the GMs who won’t sign him? Strange that they all let their hate get in the way of winning.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    This X1000. If any other topic is discussed it gets passed by to create another post that has been posted 5million times.

    This used to be a 2 team site though, at least it has evolved into 3 with the colts in the mix.
    Gotta just embrace it at this point. I could be like, "Hmmm... I really think *insert defender* is a really overrated DB." And I'd have at least 3 replies asking me if my opinion has anything to do with Cam haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    When you say haters are you referring to the GMs who won’t sign him? Strange that they all let their hate get in the way of winning.
    It is strange, I agree. It's almost like there's lots of variables and not that Cam couldn't improve at least one team right now, even if as a backup.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,813
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Who tf wants to talk about that game? This is PSD, your options are: Wentz, Dak, Cowboys, Eagles, Rodgers, Cam, Wilson and maybe Brady.
    I discussed plenty of Goff in this thread. It was a blowout so if it were a Sunday noon game nobody would have mentioned it except MTM to say GODgers is back.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I discussed plenty of Goff in this thread. It was a blowout so if it were a Sunday noon game nobody would have mentioned it except MTM to say GODgers is back.
    Ironically enough the NFC West thread had more fans of the NFC East talking in it.

    Half the people that post here anymore are NFC East fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ironically enough the NFC West thread had more fans of the NFC East talking in it.

    Half the people that post here anymore are NFC East fans.
    I would go with over half.

    How many non NFCE fans?

    Warfelg
    MBC (Could be a NFCE fan if one signed CAM)
    MTM
    Tg11 (could be an AI)
    Nunuu
    Bdawk (Former NFCE fan)
    Sacgiants
    Valade

    Who am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

    RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

    Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

    CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

    Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I would go with over half.

    How many non NFCE fans?

    Warfelg
    MBC (Could be a NFCE fan if one signed CAM)
    MTM
    Tg11 (could be an AI)
    Nunuu
    Bdawk (Former NFCE fan)
    Sacgiants
    Valade

    Who am I missing?


    SiteWolf just commented in another thread. (Vikings fan)
    basch152 in here (Lions)
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-22-2021 at 06:48 PM.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I would go with over half.

    How many non NFCE fans?

    Warfelg
    MBC (Could be a NFCE fan if one signed CAM)
    MTM
    Tg11 (could be an AI)
    Nunuu
    Bdawk (Former NFCE fan)
    Sacgiants
    Valade

    Who am I missing?
    Koldjerky
    Qqq
    Eagles3658
    QBs Eagles
    Bdawk (quasi)
    Mr b
    Mariner
    Mamba
    Surf
    Manningtotyree
    Markiemark

    Damn I’d say you’re right!

    Lionel is a fan of ‘certain’ players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,240
    Hugelatsfan posts every once in awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •