Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Week 2 TNF: New York Giants (0-1) @ Washington Football Team (0-1)

Week 2
    @

Thursday, September 16th at 8:20 PM ET
    TV: NFL Network

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Daniel Jones, QB #8 - 267 Yards / 1 TD 0 INT / 59.5 CMP% / 90.7 QB Rating
    Taylor Heinicke, QB #4 - 122 Yards / 1 TD 0 INT / 73.3 CMP% / 119.3 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Saquon Barkley, RB #26 - 26 Yards / 10 Carries/ 2.6 YPC / 0 TD
    Antonio Gibson, RB #24 - 90 Yards / 20 Carries/ 4.5 YPC/ 0 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Sterling Shepard, WR #3 - 7 Catches / 113 Yards / 1 TD
    Terry McLaurin, WR #17 - 4 Catches / 62 Yards / 0 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Kyle Rudolph, TE #80 - 2 Catches / 8 Yards / 0 TD
    Logan Thomas, TE #82 - 3 Catches / 30 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Graham Gano, K #5 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 1 XPM / 1 XPA
    Dustin Hopkins, K #3 - 3 FGM / 4 FGA / 1 XPM / 1 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Logan Ryan, CB #23 - 10
    Cole Holcomb, LB #55 - 11

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Austin Johnson & Azeez Ojulari - 1.0
    Montez Sweat & Jonathan Allen - 1.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

All Players Tied - 0
    William Jackson III, CB #23 - 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an ugly *** game.. The giants have good offensive weapons but their OL is horrible. That Washington DL is gonna be on Daniel Jones like white on rice.

Meanwhile, Washington who also has good offensive weapons has no QB, though heineke has looked decent at times and the giants, not as good of a defense as Washington but does have a good defense. I think this is gonna be a low scoring game and I think a defense scoring off a turnover might end up being the difference.

I say the Giants win this game but just barely

Lets get it Heinicke!!!
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I need Heinicke to suck so we can see if Cam's vaccination status is preventing him from getting on WFT. A bad game by Heinicke plus a 10 day break before week 3 is the most obvious "pick up Cam" situation in the world. If Ron doesn't do it at that point, he's clearly not bringing in an unvaccinated player.

I need Heinicke to get a Heineken sponsorship.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I need Heinicke to suck so we can see if Cam's vaccination status is preventing him from getting on WFT. A bad game by Heinicke plus a 10 day break before week 3 is the most obvious "pick up Cam" situation in the world. If Ron doesn't do it at that point, he's clearly not bringing in an unvaccinated player.
    This is the perfect game for Heinicke to go 300+.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This is the perfect game for Heinicke to go 300+.
    Yeah, the Giants defense looked pretty rough last week and Jones is sure to give the game away. I don't need him to be so bad they lose, but I need to see a lot of 3 and outs and a low scoring win.

I don't need him to be so bad they lose, but I need to see a lot of 3 and outs and a low scoring win.
    But that's how Cam played in 2020, so you'd actually need Heineken to be worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    But that's how Cam played in 2020, so you'd actually need Heineken to be worse than that.
    He was also playing in an offense that had the wheels pretty much falling off when he got there that he only had 5 weeks to learn. Once Edelman and Wynn went down that offense was in contention for worst in the league, regardless of Cam. He spent 2 years with Baby Turner in Carolina and shouldn't take long to get up to speed on the playbook.

All I need is Heinicke to show he's not capable of keeping them in the playoff hunt. If Rivera chooses to stay put he's clearly not willing to bring an unvaccinated player in. Make whatever takes you want about Cam, he's at worst a capable game manager who can add to their running and deep passing game.

Picked Giants in Survivor.

Let's get it.

Or he just thinks Cam sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Or he just thinks Cam sucks.
    Considering Cam is the only reason he wasn't a one and done run of the mill DC flop of a head coach, I don't think that's it. As many times as Cam saved or prolonged his career in Carolina I have a hard time seeing him tank games if Heinicke doesn't play well.

Considering Cam is the only reason he wasn't a one and done run of the mill DC flop of a head coach, I don't think that's it. As many times as Cam saved or prolonged his career in Carolina I have a hard time seeing him tank games if Heinicke doesn't play well.
    People who are not Panthers fans will never understand the level of incompetence that is Ron Rivera as a head coach. The WFT will find out in due time.
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast