Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    https://t.co/nDqkF6k3S6

I know inital reports were Golladay was yelling at Jones, but it definitely appears(to me) he was yelling at the OC Garrett. Who was sitting next to where Jones was standing. Probably for his horrendous play calling.

Don't personally care for it on the sidelines.

Golladay dropped a few balls he should have caught. But, maybe that's part of the frustration, idk.

Play calling has been trash, that drive towards the end literally took 16 seconds off the game clock and was a measly three points. Think that played a major part of the frustration.

Not a good look when your 72 million dollar big body reciever who is supposed to make contested catches, drops multiple balls, and is yelling at the OC in only the second game of the sseason.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    https://t.co/nDqkF6k3S6

I know inital reports were Golladay was yelling at Jones, but it definitely appears(to me) he was yelling at the OC Garrett. Who was sitting next to where Jones was standing. Probably for his horrendous play calling.

Don't personally care for it on the sidelines.

Golladay dropped a few balls he should have caught. But, maybe that's part of the frustration, idk.

Play calling has been trash, that drive towards the end literally took 16 seconds off the game clock and was a measly three points. Think that played a major part of the frustration.

Not a good look when your 72 million dollar big body reciever who is supposed to make contested catches, drops multiple balls, and is yelling at the OC in only the second game of the sseason.

Yeah idc who he was yelling at itís embarrassing didnít think we payed another diva all that money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/09/gi...mpression=true

Another offensive player apparently already frustrated with the giants offensive coach. Who I will no longer use by name.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I donít really want to hear a rookie ***** about play time 2 games into his career. Garrett sucks but shut up kid.

He should def play over slayton after how heís looked the first two weeks.

I'm not sure what the story really is. He is claiming his post wasn't related to football.

His time on the team thus far has been very odd.

Yeah Iím hoping Iím wrong but heís giving me strong knucklehead vibes. Hopefully his play does the talking soon. But wouldnít be surprised to see Gettleman botch another early pick either.

Now he's calling media clowns..not my screen shot.

Don't disagree. But, he's gotta be better than that.

I think that Canton , should put away the gold jacket that Gentleman has reserved for Barkley. He no longer is a ," generational talent ". Gaining 3 yards on 2 carries with the game on the line does not make for a generational talent .

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I think that Canton , should put away the gold jacket that Gentleman has reserved for Barkley. He no longer is a ," generational talent ". Gaining 3 yards on 2 carries with the game on the line does not make for a generational talent .
    The guy is recovering from an ACL injury with one of the worst lines in football (thank you Gettleman).

Relax.

I didnít understand the Garrett hiring when it happened. I still donít understand it nowÖ

You can argue that Barkley wasnít the smart pick at the time but killing his performance 2 games off major surgery is a bit much. He hasnít even been unleashed yet and showed a flash with a big run last week. Will he be the same? Not sure but heís also far from the problem. Maybe if we could run block at all people would be exclaiming that Barkley is back. Pass protection was better but they get no push in the ground game. Hernandez has been a bust.

Barkley is a good player and I wonít trash him. But heís proving why you donít pick a RB number 2 overall.

Whatever happens this season Iím very wary if Gettleman making any more draft picks.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Barkley is a good player and I wonít trash him. But heís proving why you donít pick a RB number 2 overall.

Whatever happens this season Iím very wary if Gettleman making any more draft picks.

Especially looking like two top 10 picks.

Which at this point, probably need to be linemen. Or taking a line man with one and trading back with another and getting an extra pick or few in round 2 and 3.

Don't see any good top 10 QBs being worth the picks.

Lots of issues but the one that stands out most is that this is a very very very poorly coached team.

Gotta put blame up top on Judge who may be a little too Buddy Ryan-ish. But Garrett is the prime issue. I honestly couldnít tell a difference between this system v Shurmur v. McAdoo. Itís so vanilla and places efficiency ahead of going big for a win.

It blows my mind that you can look around the league and find schemes that work really well in todayís NFL, but some coaches are so stuck in their ways.

I withheld judgment on DG because I feel like GMs deserve a few years to see what their vision is. But DGís vision is obsolete and so is Maraís handling of staffing the front office and coaching staff. The drafts have been ok, but for 10 years we havenít been able to build an above average offensive line through FA and high draft picks. Itís pathetic.

We could hire any OC from the NFC West to be our HC and be in a better spot now.

I donít even hate the roster. Iím worried about Barkley like everyone else, but who can even judge him after a knee injury and playing behind a collapsing oline?? Not like Booker is finding a lot of room out there.

Itís really sad. We have the means to be a top annual contender, butÖ.weíre basically the Browns with 4 SB trophies. Grateful for those, but everyone in between them has been a mess.

The problem as I see it is that even if we have a poor season Maras will not fire Judge after 2 seasons and a new GM would want his guy in . That said , if DG is let go , they would hire from within the organization and keep Judge.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast