Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 181
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422

    Week 2: Buffalo Bills (0-1) @ Miami Dolphins (1-0)

    Injury Reports

    Dolphins: Shaheen, Van Ginkel, Preston Williams weíre all limited.

    Bills: Mario Addison and Cole Beasley got vet days. Gabriel Davis did not practice. Star Lotulelei, Isaiah McKenzie, and Matt Milano weíre all limited.

    Buffalo has won 4 straight games against Miami and have not scored less than 39 points in all of those games. The average margin of victory is 17ppg!
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-15-2021 at 05:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,252
    yeah this one is a tough game to even imagine winning. I think BUF comes out swinging hard and just steamrolls us. We don't have the offense yet to compete. I think we score more garbage time points.

    BUF 31
    MIA 20

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422
    Yea Iím not picking Miami to beat the Bills until I actually see it happen. Secondary has to be shut down and even then I donít trust the Dline to generate pressure on Allen or bring him down. Dudes somehow only been sacked 7 times in 6 games against him.

    Itís still early in the year so itís not do or die. They can grow and hopefully compete later on as they get better. But if you want to be an actual competitor you canít be getting blown out against Buffalo. At least make it close.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    97
    Buffalo hype train stops this Sunday.

    MIA 28
    BUF 17

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422
    Everyone who was on the practice report yesterday practiced in full. Will Fuller missed practice for a personal matter.

    I know some are hyping up his return, but I just donít see him going off this week. He missed all of camp and has no chemistry with Tua.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Everyone who was on the practice report yesterday practiced in full. Will Fuller missed practice for a personal matter.

    I know some are hyping up his return, but I just donít see him going off this week. He missed all of camp and has no chemistry with Tua.
    Could be a bit of a decoy though. When he's on the field, I would expect a higher proportion of deep routes, just to make the defense either choose to keep a safety over him or take their chances.

    Anyway, I am optimistically hoping we can get to within 7.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Could be a bit of a decoy though. When he's on the field, I would expect a higher proportion of deep routes, just to make the defense either choose to keep a safety over him or take their chances.

    Anyway, I am optimistically hoping we can get to within 7.
    The only thing I'm excited about is seeing this offense with Fuller and Waddle on the field at the same time. It honestly should open up passing lanes to Parker and Gesicki. Having Shaheen back may not seem like a big deal, but it is when MIA goes 2 TE sets. I still think MIA gets torched, cause Allen is in love with destroying MIA lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422
    Well itíll have to wait. Will Fuller is out against Buffalo for a personal issue. Flo wonít say if heíll be back this season.

    Huge loss when you consider we need to go toe to toe with Buffalo. Wilson has to play better.

    Hopefully everythingís ok for Fuller and things work out.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-17-2021 at 04:32 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Well itíll have to wait. Will Fuller is out against Buffalo for a personal issue. Flo wonít say when heíll be back.

    Huge loss when you consider we need to go toe to toe with Buffalo. Wilson has to play better.

    Hopefully everythingís ok for Fuller and things work out.
    yup, this sucks. Hopefully things go good for him. I already chalked this game up to a loss, so if they pull it out with or without Fuller, i'd be pleasantly shocked. The defense has to come up big again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422
    Fun fact: 25% of Josh Allenís TDs have come against the Dolphins.

    Offense HAS to be good. Has to be the best itís been under Tua if weíre going to win. Even without Fuller I still have high hopes, although I think the Fuller/Waddle combo can be special. But Wilson was torching guys in camp and he needs to show up this week.

    But this defense also has to show that it has any ability to stop Josh Allen. Guys like Phillips were drafted for games like this. Baker was given an extension for games like this.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,422
    Preston Williams is listed as questionable with a knee injury. Itís the old knee issue from last year, but it just popped back up which is concerning.

    Fuller is the only player listed as out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I already chalked this game up to a loss, so if they pull it out with or without Fuller, i'd be pleasantly shocked.

    It is a shame that you give up on your team after one win I hate to see what you think after one loss.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabama View Post
    It is a shame that you give up on your team after one win I hate to see what you think after one loss.
    I'm a realist. I said they would beat NE. Josh Allen has owned the phins. I don't see it changing this week. If they win, awesome. But even a loss here, they are still in a good position for a good first quarter of the season. But go ahead and keep shaming people if you want, no skin off my back bro.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    97
    I have been an Alabama fan since the late 80s, In 1992 we won the national championship and then went on a big downfall. I remained an Alabama fan even through all the losses hoping and praying one day that we could start winning once again and now here we are today I'm still a big Alabama fan.

    I've been a Miami dolphin fan since the first time I have seen Dan Marino play never once did I go into any game thinking that we could lose are looking for us to lose. Is Miami gonna win every game this year, probably not But I will be right there praying and hoping that we win every game. If Miami loses, they lose but you try to fix your mistakes and move on to the next game. Never once should you expect your team to lose before the games even been played.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabama View Post
    I have been an Alabama fan since the late 80s, In 1992 we won the national championship and then went on a big downfall. I remained an Alabama fan even through all the losses hoping and praying one day that we could start winning once again and now here we are today I'm still a big Alabama fan.

    I've been a Miami dolphin fan since the first time I have seen Dan Marino play never once did I go into any game thinking that we could lose are looking for us to lose. Is Miami gonna win every game this year, probably not But I will be right there praying and hoping that we win every game. If Miami loses, they lose but you try to fix your mistakes and move on to the next game. Never once should you expect your team to lose before the games even been played.
    To be fair, you just said, "Is Miami gonna win every game this year, probably not...", which means you expect at least one loss this year before it happens. I don't think that makes you less of a fan, just realistic. Celt is doing the same thing. Expecting a loss is not hoping for a loss.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •