Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Glad to hear for Yannick, but I hope he's not feeling any pressure to hurry back. It's a long season, so heal up while you can. I have a feeling the Steelers will try to run more this game.
    They will try and run more. Also, they have better RBs than Balt. But I think we should be ok with perryman and Kj. They’re more thumpers as it is.

Richie is out

Shocker.

-Stork

Gon be a long day.

Jacobs out
    Kwik out
    Incognito out
    Ngakoue probably won’t last the first half
    McCoy and Good IR’d
    Philon hurt his knee in practice Thursday

And they haven’t even played the second game yet.

This guy has to be the pick if he’s available.

I’m the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

We have Drake and Barber behind Jacob’s, both starters before in this league…incognito didn’t play in the first game, still won…Goode only played a quarter, still won…Kwiatkowski is a back up LB, we still have KJ, Perryman, and Littleton; probably see more dime looks this game…McCoy only played a little over a quarter, still won…We can slide Ferrell inside to replace Philon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Gon be a long day.

Jacobs out
    Kwik out
    Incognito out
    Ngakoue probably won’t last the first half
    McCoy and Good IR’d
    Philon hurt his knee in practice Thursday

And they haven’t even played the second game yet.
    I don't know if there were more injuries around the league last year at this time or not -- I didn't really pay that much attention to it -- but it definitely feels like there are way more this year. But it's probably just all in my head.

I’m not pessimistic.

The Raiders played very well against the Ravens, a very good team.

It’ll be competitive, and if Crosby, Yanick and Ferrell can get after Big Ben, they’ll win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I’m not pessimistic.

The Raiders played very well against the Ravens, a very good team.

It’ll be competitive, and if Crosby, Yanick and Ferrell can get after Big Ben, they’ll win.
    AGREED, they better be hitting Ben, cause if they can't , they are going to lose.

TJ might have 3 sacks tomorrow, and 8 hurries. Raiders must return the favor with bells on, or this isn't going to go well.

Clelin should be thinking, " I want to play so well, that it is going to look idiotic, that I was not listed as active last week!!!"

Mariota to the IR, they signed Marque Lee from the practice squad. Also called up Cotton and Ragas from the PS for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Mariota to the IR, they signed Marque Lee from the practice squad. Also called up Cotton and Ragas from the PS for the game.

Excited to see Ragas. Cotton is solid depth for our 5th G but we should def scour the market for a vet or see how Martin looks there. With Goode done and Incognito unlikely to stay healthy for the full season… we have 3 Gs active (1 pulled from PS). We’re 1 injury away from a world hurt there.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    AGREED, they better be hitting Ben, cause if they can't , they are going to lose.

TJ might have 3 sacks tomorrow, and 8 hurries. Raiders must return the favor with bells on, or this isn't going to go well.

Clelin should be thinking, " I want to play so well, that it is going to look idiotic, that I was not listed as active last week!!!"
    That was a shock to me. That was an absolute shock.

He must have been hurt. In every stat but one - sacks - Cle was strong last year. More pressures per game than Crosby. More tackles. Etc.

I really thought Ferrell, not Crosby, would start in the off-season. I guess not. Good thing the Raiders have someone like Ferrell ready to go if Crosby / Yanick get hurt, though.

Raiders over Steelers 31-27. I feel good about this team for some reason. I think they have really good chemistry and genuinely like each other. It may not seem like much but it makes it a lot easier to play for each other and make sacrifices…Just my thoughts.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast