Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 2: Las Vegas Raiders(1-0) @ Pittsburgh Steelers(1-0)

VS

Date: 9/19/21
    Time: 10:00 AM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Ben Roethlisberger: 188 Passing / 56.25 Comp % / 1 TD / 0 INT
    Derek Carr: 435 Passing / 60.71 Comp % / 2 TD / 1 INT

Rushing
    VS
    Najee Harris: 45 Rushing / 2.8 YPA / 0 TD | 4 Receiving / 4 YPC / O TD
    Chase Claypool: 25 Rushing / 25 YPA / 0 TD | 45 Receiving / 15 YPC / 0 TD

Josh Jacobs: 34 Rushing / 3.4 YPA / 2 TD | 6 Receiving / 6 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 11 Rushing / 1.8 YPA / 0 TD | 59 Receiving / 11.8 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving
    VS
    Diontae Johnson: 36 Receiving / 7.2 YPR / 1 TD
    JujJu Smith-Schuster: 52 Receiving / 13 YPR / 0 TD

Darren Waller: 105 Receiving / 10.5 YPR / 1 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 70 Receiving / 11.7 YPR / 0 TD

Defensive

VS
    Cameron Heyward: 2 Solo Tackles / 1 Sacks / 1 FF
    TJ Watt: 3 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks / 1 FF
    Minkah Fitzpatrick: 6 Solo Tackles

Carl Nassib: 3 Solo Tackles / 1 Sacks / 1 FF
    Maxx Crosby: 4 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 5 Solo Tackle / 1 FR
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 09-15-2021 at 06:30 PM.

I would not keep running Josh at 80%, let him sit. It's not a good idea. He has to be healthy later most of all.

Have to find a way to stack wins!

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I would not keep running Josh at 80%, let him sit. It's not a good idea. He has to be healthy later most of all.
    Was he even 80% last game? Looked like he was in pain after most plays.

Gotta say, this may be one of the most important games in Ferrell career. He needs to show he was worth a first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Was he even 80% last game? Looked like he was in pain after most plays.
    Agreed, he was frickin limping out there(for God sakes). Why would Gruden run him at all?? Go put Ragas or Emmons in there.

Cadillac Williams part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Agreed, he was frickin limping out there(for God sakes). Why would Gruden run him at all?? Go put Ragas or Emmons in there.

Cadillac Williams part 2?
    In all fairness, Jacobs did pretty good for how much pain he was in. Heís a tough player who doesnít want to come out of the game.

Important game for the Raiders who have typically struggled traveling East to play early. Hopefully there isn't a letdown (ala the Falcons game last season). We have always been a tough opponent for the Steelers.

This is going be another big test for the offense against another really good defensive team
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Important game for the Raiders who have typically struggled traveling East to play early. Hopefully there isn't a letdown (ala the Falcons game last season). We have always been a tough opponent for the Steelers.
    The year we were best at this was when we played in London with 2 east coast games on either side. Instead of flying out day before we spent the full week there. Away from friends/family distraction. I know itís expensive and a logistical issue but I really like this concept. Think it improves the performances and team camaraderie.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Gotta say, this may be one of the most important games in Ferrell career. He needs to show he was worth a first round pick.
    I thought Ferrell was damned good last year. Shocked he was benched for the first game.

Ferrell gets another shot. Donít be surprised if he runs with it ó and, bluntly, I expect him to be a big part of the DL rotation all season.

This is gonna be a tough game if we can't run the ball.If jacobs doesn't play I really don't know what gruden is gonna dial up.

We gotta get their defense tired early to have a chance.

If we get the same pass rush as last week, then we have a shot. Ben isn't as elusive. I think our passing game is good enough to get us through. I expect Pitt to do the same as Baltimore. Problem for them is if they double Waller, there's 4 others that can take care of business. We hang on 31-28.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    If we get the same pass rush as last week, then we have a shot. Ben isn't as elusive. I think our passing game is good enough to get us through. I expect Pitt to do the same as Baltimore. Problem for them is if they double Waller, there's 4 others that can take care of business. We hang on 31-28.
    I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I thought Ferrell was damned good last year. Shocked he was benched for the first game.

Ferrell gets another shot. Donít be surprised if he runs with it ó and, bluntly, I expect him to be a big part of the DL rotation all season.
    I hope so. Kept hearing last year about how hard he was working to get in shape. After all that work, he must be disappointed. Hopefully not being active was purely based on not being 100% healthy, which was mentioned somewhere.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast