Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I said the same thing. He may have thought he had initiated contact, but to me it looked like a split second before the catch. Either way, he needs to tend to business. I'm sure Bradley is letting him hear it.
    I saw him pouting like a little kid because the WR made the catch but it was almost compounded because he did not touch the WR down. I am sure that it is a learning part of being a pro. Little lapses can get you an "L" really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I saw him pouting like a little kid because the WR made the catch but it was almost compounded because he did not touch the WR down. I am sure that it is a learning part of being a pro. Little lapses can get you an "L" really quick.
    He's not going against college receivers anymore. He will get beat many more times. Question is can he get better because of that?

The defense is stout, young and improving. They are winning games for us. Aside from the obvious QB pressures we are also doing something we have been dead last in over the past few seasons. Generating turnovers!

Traveling coast to coast and playing in Heinz Field vs a perennial playoff team, and holding them to 17. Real solid.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    The defense is stout, young and improving. They are winning games for us. Aside from the obvious QB pressures we are also doing something we have been dead last in over the past few seasons. Generating turnovers!

Traveling coast to coast and playing in Heinz Field vs a perennial playoff team, and holding them to 17. Real solid.
    Good point. As someone who loves defense, these games are just more fun to watch when our defense is wreaking havoc and being an absolute menace.

I hear Big Ben injured his pectoral in the game. He was getting hammered by our DL all game. Did we break his teat?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415