Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LMAO this shouldn’t shock anyone anymore. 😂🤦🏻*♂️

Not surprised at all, so sick of the same old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0-2 Baby!! YOU VIKE THAT!?!? YOU VIKE THAT!?!?
    #HeinickebacktoMinnesota

Hmm, I figured we'd kick a FG but leave enough time to allow Prater to kick another 60 yarder to win it.
    Why did they let that much time run off without trying to get closer....or in?! Even doing what they did, they still had a 1st down, so coulda left time in case of a bad snap (which didn't appear to be the problem but still)

0-2....by a total of 4 points, but still 0-2....looked far better, but still 0-2

KJ Osborn is proving me wrong, however, so there's that...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Anybody see how good Daniel Carlson looked today? I wish we had a kicker like him!! LMAO! Teddy looking like an MVP after 2 games also. It doesn't even hurt anymore. I hate that I was sooooo right about the Cousins deal ruing this team. Stick a fork in it boys, it's over!! KIRK will never win a superbowl for this team. You can't pay a B- QB an A++++ salary, forcing you to surround him with C level players and expect much. It has been the reality since we signed Kirk. A totally mismanaged situation. Zimmers defensive scheme has ran it's course. Fresh start for 2022.
    #HeinickebacktoMinnesota

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    0-2 Baby!! YOU VIKE THAT!?!? YOU VIKE THAT!?!?
    It'll be another week where people will look at Cousins' stats and say good game...he's still a tick late deciding to throw or a tick off his receiver so a lot of YAC missed.

Good to see Dantzler out there...Breeland looks like he should be a backup. PP certainly held his own (at least after the first 10 minutes) against DeAndre...

Still can't believe Murray got that 4th and 5 pass off and accurately......
    Cardinals showing why today's game needs a lot of speed. I really really wanted us to nab Rondale Moore, but thought he'd be there in the 3rd (plus we probably wouldn't have anyway)

You can point at Kirk or the defense all you want. 37 yard field goal…literally between the hash marks. That’s entirely on the kicker….no more ****ing excuses anymore. Make…your…****ing….FGs from under 40…

Joseph had been perfect from 50+ So far this season. Honestly if I was Zimmer, I’d just blame the football gods for hating Vikings kickers lol cause that’s literally the only explanation at this point that’s feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings1252 View Post
    You can point at Kirk or the defense all you want. 37 yard field goal…literally between the hash marks. That’s entirely on the kicker….no more ****ing excuses anymore. Make…your…****ing….FGs from under 40…
    oh, I wasn't blaming Kirk...just saying, just like last week, his stats don't tell the whole story- he leaves far too much 'meat on the bone', nearly every week.

but yes, from Gary Anderson's lone miss to Blair Walsh's miss in Seattle to........yada yada yada
    ....shoulda kept Carlson

**** it. Pull the kicker next week. 4 downs all day. Old school football. You’ve literally got NOTHiNG to lose anymore lol

Now watch we win 4 straight going into our bye week. I bet that's what's going to happen. Watch

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Now watch we win 4 straight going into our bye week. I bet that's what's going to happen. Watch
    the team that came back to beat Seattle today is the same team Arizona beat up on last week....and Seattle is up next for us........I expected a 4-2 start, still mathematically possible..just not the way I thought we'd get to 4-2

Typical Vikings

This one hurts.. In all actuality, we should be 2-0, but we're not. But there were several silver linings in that game in which I am actually encouraged that we will have a good season. Call me crazy but I just have a feeling we will.

If I was the Wilfs I would be giving serious consideration to axing Zimmer today. I love Zimmer but yesterday was the next in a line of many just cowardly displays of NFL leadership at the end of winnable game. Rip the bandaid.

It may seem harsh but at the same time there are 31 other NFL teams that use that time and those time outs to try and score a touchdown because unlike Zimmer, even teams with AMAZING KICKERS will try and not trust a kick or atleast get them as close as possible. It was literally embarrassing to see them sit on that time with the way they were marching down the field and here they are with a missed kick 0-2 and the entirety of the NFL fandom openly mocking and ridiculing them for being chicken **** at the end of another game. We have seen them kneel on 1:35 seconds with 3 timeout going into half time 50 times under this regime or settle for 54 yarders when the game is on the line after 3 1-2 yard passes.

The two 4th down plays against us (Kirks Catch and Uzomah Catch), both of which beat us, tell the tale of HUNGRY winning football coaches versus the Vikings staff. Zimmer would have kicked or punted on both.

This team has the talent, and the PLAYERS have the drive. The Coaching staff is too ****ing old school, or scared of losing to help them at all.

HEY ZIMMER MAYBE GET BREELAND OUT BEFORE HE GIVES UP TD 3 and we win by 10 because DANTZLER Looked awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast