Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: By how many points do the Lions lose this game?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-7

    0 0%
  • 8-20

    3 50.00%
  • 21+

    2 33.33%
  • They don't

    1 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,389
    I liked the all white unis

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,580
    Went to bed at halftime so the Lions won in my book.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    As expected, this team gets embarrassed on national TV again.
    I wouldn't call it an embarrassment. They fought hard through out the game. Yes we lost but they have shown signs of improvement and that is all we can ask. . Things I noticed is the D is a work in progress and the Offense is showing they can protect Goff and run the ball. IFEATU MELIFONWU played fairly well going against one of the best WR in the league. Hell when was the last time we had 3 sacks on Rodgers.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    I wouldn't call it an embarrassment. They fought hard through out the game. Yes we lost but they have shown signs of improvement and that is all we can ask. . Things I noticed is the D is a work in progress and the Offense is showing they can protect Goff and run the ball. IFEATU MELIFONWU played fairly well going against one of the best WR in the league. Hell when was the last time we had 3 sacks on Rodgers.
    Agreed. I love how aggressive Campbell coaches this team. Hope it continues into the seasons to come. We're still lacking the talent to be competitive, but the O line played balls out and really impressed, and TBH, Goff looked good as well. I think we've got a real dilemma with what to do when Decker comes back, because Sewell is killing it out there. My hopes is he moves over to RT and we leave Sewell right where he is. Decker's a top 10-12 LT, but Sewell has a chance to be the best LT in the league. Why mess with that?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Agreed. I love how aggressive Campbell coaches this team. Hope it continues into the seasons to come. We're still lacking the talent to be competitive, but the O line played balls out and really impressed, and TBH, Goff looked good as well. I think we've got a real dilemma with what to do when Decker comes back, because Sewell is killing it out there. My hopes is he moves over to RT and we leave Sewell right where he is. Decker's a top 10-12 LT, but Sewell has a chance to be the best LT in the league. Why mess with that?
    Agreed



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,149
    First Lions game Ive watched in a while.

    They are ****ing awful.

    Same old Lions.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,389
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    First Lions game Ive watched in a while.

    They are ****ing awful.

    Same old Lions.
    you had to watch a game to come to this conclusion?

    we've been awful forever, we're awful currently, and we'll be awful forever

    /Lions

    lets cheer for them anyway!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,149
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    you had to watch a game to come to this conclusion?

    we've been awful forever, we're awful currently, and we'll be awful forever

    /Lions

    lets cheer for them anyway!
    I guess I forgot just how truly awful they can be. That was embarrassing.

    Coach rah rah sucks.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I guess I forgot just how truly awful they can be. That was embarrassing.

    Coach rah rah sucks.
    We were holding our own for much of the game until Melifonwu went down with an injury to force us in a 2 high safety formation leaving our weak *** LB core exposed up the middle in coverage. I wouldn't exactly called it an embarrassment. Were you really expecting us to win this game. We got pressure on Rodgers fairly well and sacked him 3 times which we haven't done in a while. I think Campbell is doing a decent job for what he walked into because of the mess that Bluto and Boob left us in. Side Note: The Lions are a perfect 5-for-5 in the red zone this season I don't expect this pace to continue since we don't have a true #1 WR but for our standards that's pretty impressive.
    Last edited by vader817; 09-22-2021 at 11:46 AM.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    We were holding our own for much of the game until Melifonwu went down with an injury to force us in a 2 high safety formation leaving our weak *** LB core exposed up the middle in coverage. I wouldn't exactly called it an embarrassment. Were you really expecting us to win this game. We got pressure on Rodgers fairly well and sacked him 3 times which we haven't done in a while. I think Campbell is doing a decent job for what he walked into because of the mess that Bluto and Boob left us in. Side Note: The Lions are a perfect 5-for-5 in the red zone this season I don't expect this pace to continue since we don't have a true #1 WR but for our standards that's pretty impressive.
    Agreed. This team is so devoid of talent, its laughable, and yet, they're playing hard and showing a little life. I think we all knew we weren't going to win many games this year. Our schedule alone is absolutely brutal. That said, I don't blame a large percentage of Lions fans if they want to throw in the towel on a coaching staff after a couple games, our default is despair. Even so, I'm personally willing to give these guys a couple seasons to see how it all shakes out. I like the messaging coming out of Allen Park and I'm stoked to see a FO that's willing to cut bait with FA bums and disappointing high draft picks, no matter what their pedigree is, and play the rookies immediately. I've never seen a staff willing to put their ***** on the line like that and I love it. Tell you this, I've been entertained both of the last two weeks, even in losses, and that hasn't happened for me for a couple years. Patricia and Quin were unbearable to support and had to go. I say **** it, let the new regime roll the dice and see where it takes us. Once/If we get some talent inhouse, then I'll make my call on how I feel about the new staff and decide whether they stay or go.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,811
    Here’s my thoughts…

    LOVED that we punched it in twice in the first half, when it mattered. I think that was a sign of things to come. Campbell will right the ship eventually. I was in the car listening to the game when i went bananas screaming like a nut when we scored. Once we get the depth fixed and surround ourselves with guys who buy into the system , we will be legit. I rewatched the first half and feel pretty good about things. I didnt expect to win. And all i wanted to see was a little fight and some knee caps to be bitten… and i think I saw that. We took it on the chin and we got back up and hit’em back. Go Lions!

    P.s. anyone else think Campbell looks like Bill Cowher on the sidelines?
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •