Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    How did Landon Dickerson do replacing Brooks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Relatively well to be honest. I think it was his first or second play he completely whiffed on a block, but after that he was pretty solid.

I'm... surprisingly not upset about this loss? Young team, expect mistakes and missteps but, this was a very winnable game. Sirianni has come out and owned that this loss was on him. I feel confident going into Dallas week.

#24ever

Man I hate Monday's after a loss, so depressing. Especially after a game like yesterday's which we should have won, left so much on the field. Sprinkle in the horrible play calling and I am grumpy today.

Need Devante Adams and Robert Tonyan to get me 8 pts to win my match up but other dude has TJ Hockenson and Packers kicker so I will need more than 8.

I was keeping my eye on him. Iíll have to see more tape but it looked like he was opening big holes for the run game and did well in pass protection. Didnít look like a rook

When you can't capitalized on a first and goal from the 4 yard and let the 49ers score right before the half. That was the ball game right there. All the momentum was lost. It sucks.
    Agreed. That was big. Essentially a 14 point swing, add that to the previous play where the reagor TD was called back and that deflates a team

Week 2 IGT: Eagles vs 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm... surprisingly not upset about this loss? Young team, expect mistakes and missteps but, this was a very winnable game. Sirianni has come out and owned that this loss was on him. I feel confident going into Dallas week.
    Iím not upset about it either to be honest besides the injuries, San Fran is a good defense and the eagles moved the ball well for the most part, just couldnít finish drives. The WRs did look like they took a step back though. Iím surprised devonta was mostly a non factor besides the times he created separation and the DB had to hold him which got the ref to throw a flag for PI

Week 2 IGT: Eagles vs 49ers

https://twitter.com/PFF_Eagles/statu...058664450?s=20

Jordan mailata had a 91.2 PFF grade this game. Thatís really good against any team but amazing against a great 49ers pass rush

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím not upset about it either to be honest besides the injuries, San Fran is a good defense and the eagles moved the ball well for the most part, just couldnít finish drives. The WRs did look like they took a step back though. Iím surprised devonta was mostly a non factor besides the times he created separation and the DB had to hold him which got the ref to throw a flag for PI
    We've got to give him the ball over the middle and let him get YAC.

#24ever

I promise you that confidence will be short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Why do you feel that way? Supposedly, Dallas' D isn't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Eh. Dallas ain't that good.

#24ever

Eh. Dallas ain't that good.
    Dak makes them good unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Agreed. That was big. Essentially a 14 point swing, add that to the previous play where the reagor TD was called back and that deflates a team
    Yep

Division game on the road on MNF and its Dallas home opener. It's not easy. I expect the Cowboys to win honestly.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast