Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I'd actually like that to happen.
    I can't emotionally handle having to play to elimination games back to back and then go into a short playoff series!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Lets be realistic, they couldn't sweep the O's, lack of offense, two catching errors by Sanchez. They should take 4 of 6 from the tribe and Texas. The final 9 will be the deciding games, given their record vs the East, I see them maybe winning 4 of 9, which give them 90 wins, is that enough.....NO!

Sanchez didn't make any errors. And both of those were wild pitches, not passed balls.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Gary lost his starting job twice last season . So why is it out of the question for him to lose his starting job now?

It's out of the question because it's not going to happen. GOT IT?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I have a bad feeling about the rest of the season or just call it a hunch. Like I mentioned in another thread the Yankees have really really good individual players but they cannot stay consistent as a team. Injuries happen to every team so that is not something I use in an attempt to establish an excuse. This is a direct reflection of leadership.

Let me explain....if the fans (the few on here is a small sample size) talk about Boone and Cashman needing to go I can imagine that owners observe it as well. They are more knowledgeable of their day to day operations. The Yankees if they do not make the playoffs I don't see a big shakeup in the office and management. Does that mean Cashman goes????? I doubt it. Does that mean Boone goes??? Someone has to be the scapegoat and from my experience in the business world is that the low man gets the blame. The coaching staff is as sure as gone.

Like I said this is just my hunch, my idea, my thought and the views expressed are not affiliated with PSD Yankee forum lol.

Then again I am just a fan and what do I know about Yankee current and future operations.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Harry, I think your hunch is on target and is credible. I expect a shake up in the off season. (If by some miracle the Yankees make it deeper into the post season it may be different.) I doubt Cashman goes, unless they mutually agree to move him up in the org. More than likely I expect Boone to be replaced. We may see the roster shaken a bit. Imo Andujar, Frazier, Britton and Voit most likely to find new homes. Torres could also be added to the list if Yankees opt for a marque FA.

yanks are out. you cannot go 3-3 in the last 6 games vs the mets the orioles and the indians the mets have not won a game since they beat the yanks..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks are out. you cannot go 3-3 in the last 6 games vs the mets the orioles and the indians the mets have not won a game since they beat the yanks..
    Maybe, maybe not. It's still close.

Boston leads the Blue Jays by one game and the Yankees by 1 games. The Sox are three games ahead of the A's and five games ahead of the Mariners who lost Saturday. Half game out? Is it impossible? Hell NO! Is it probable? I'm guiessing 60-40 at this point. Sox, Jays and Rays last 9 games, so there is hope. They can't afford losses to Cleveland ! They get the Rays at home, BUT Sox and Jays on the road.

1. Red Sox 85-65 (.567) 1.0 game ahead

2. Blue Jays 83-65 (.561)

3. Yankees 83-66 (.557) 0.5 game behind

4. Athletics 81-67 (.547) 2.0 games behind

This is a huge game today. Need this W.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    This is a huge game today. Need this W.
    No question. Or as Paul O'Neill is found of saying: "No doubt about it."

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. It's still close.

Boston leads the Blue Jays by one game and the Yankees by 1 games. The Sox are three games ahead of the A's and five games ahead of the Mariners who lost Saturday. Half game out? Is it impossible? Hell NO! Is it probable? I'm guiessing 60-40 at this point. Sox, Jays and Rays last 9 games, so there is hope. They can't afford losses to Cleveland ! They get the Rays at home, BUT Sox and Jays on the road.

1. Red Sox 85-65 (.567) 1.0 game ahead

2. Blue Jays 83-65 (.561)

3. Yankees 83-66 (.557) 0.5 game behind

4. Athletics 81-67 (.547) 2.0 games behind
    yanks cannot afford to go into that boston series trailing boston and toronto.. if they do they will either have to win 1 or maybe win both series to have a chance to make the playoffs.. that is not a position you want the yanks to be in...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks cannot afford to go into that boston series trailing boston and toronto.. if they do they will either have to win 1 or maybe win both series to have a chance to make the playoffs.. that is not a position you want the yanks to be in...
    Agree. I didn't say it would be easy. All up hill. My response was to your blanket indictment, "Yanks are out." They aren't "out" until the math deems them eliminated.

it is over yanks will be 2 back barring a miracle in this game or somehow the sox or jays lose..

now it may look like the yanks might have to sweep boston or toronto to make the playoffs..

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Harry, I think your hunch is on target and is credible. I expect a shake up in the off season. (If by some miracle the Yankees make it deeper into the post season it may be different.) I doubt Cashman goes, unless they mutually agree to move him up in the org. More than likely I expect Boone to be replaced. We may see the roster shaken a bit. Imo Andujar, Frazier, Britton and Voit most likely to find new homes. Torres could also be added to the list if Yankees opt for a marque FA.
    The list of Andujar, Frazier, Voit, Britton and Torres stock is low right now I wouldn't know what they could land in a trade. With that being said each one of those players are the type that can be replaced.

I'm interested in the type of offers other clubs send the Yankees way to try and pry one of the SS specs the Yankees have.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    The list of Andujar, Frazier, Voit, Britton and Torres stock is low right now I wouldn't know what they could land in a trade. With that being said each one of those players are the type that can be replaced.

I'm interested in the type of offers other clubs send the Yankees way to try and pry one of the SS specs the Yankees have.
    Torres has value because of age and years of control . Yankees could get a decent haul for him from a team that thinks he can be fixed . The Others should be gotten rid of anyway regardless their trade value

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast