Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if the yankees do what they should against the orioles cleveland and texas they should make the playoffs even with a tough 6 games with the sox and jays. by the time the yanks face the rays.. tampa would have clinched home field in the american elague
    I find it hard to believe Tampa goes easy on the Yankees if the Yankees are still playing for a playoff spot at that time

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I find it hard to believe Tampa goes easy on the Yankees if the Yankees are still playing for a playoff spot at that time
    barring something unforeseen it probably wont even matter as the yanks will be eliminated before the last series vs tampa..

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    barring something unforeseen it probably wont even matter as the yanks will be eliminated before the last series vs tampa..
    Only way that happens is if they get swept by either Boston or Toronto before then

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    65
    Lets be realistic, they couldn't sweep the O's, lack of offense, two catching errors by Sanchez. They should take 4 of 6 from the tribe and Texas. The final 9 will be the deciding games, given their record vs the East, I see them maybe winning 4 of 9, which give them 90 wins, is that enough.....NO!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Lets be realistic, they couldn't sweep the O's, lack of offense, two catching errors by Sanchez. They should take 4 of 6 from the tribe and Texas. The final 9 will be the deciding games, given their record vs the East, I see them maybe winning 4 of 9, which give them 90 wins, is that enough.....NO!
    I want to know why Sanchez is still starting games after that crap he pulled against the Mets in the first game . If there was any accountability on this team, higgy would have taken the starting job from Sanchez by now

  6. #21
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I want to know why Sanchez is still starting games after that crap he pulled against the Mets in the first game . If there was any accountability on this team, higgy would have taken the starting job from Sanchez by now
    You would not know the first thing about accountability, since you've literally never taken it for anything you've done or said.

    Always blaming someone else or moving the posts.

    Mind boggling.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    You would not know the first thing about accountability, since you've literally never taken it for anything you've done or said.

    Always blaming someone else or moving the posts.

    Mind boggling.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Gary lost his starting job twice last season . So why is it out of the question for him to lose his starting job now?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    65
    Perhaps Boone doesn't have a say in the game tine lineup.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Perhaps Boone doesn't have a say in the game tine lineup.
    Probably doesn’t .

  10. #25
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Gary lost his starting job twice last season . So why is it out of the question for him to lose his starting job now?
    I'll answer your question when you take any hint of accountability for being wrong on something. Without blaming someone else. Just once. I won't hold my breath.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  11. #26
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,107
    Anyway. Back to doing what the other 99% of the forum do with your posts.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,899
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Anyway. Back to doing what the other 99% of the forum do with your posts.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    You say I start trouble here . Then why if you have me on ignore , did you feel the need to not only take me off ignore to see what I said but to respond to my post with nonsense that is obviously meant to bait me into a fight ?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I want to know why Sanchez is still starting games after that crap he pulled against the Mets in the first game . If there was any accountability on this team, higgy would have taken the starting job from Sanchez by now




    Ok, ok. I'm better





    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You say I start trouble here . Then why if you have me on ignore , did you feel the need to not only take me off ignore to see what I said but to respond to my post with nonsense that is obviously meant to bait me into a fight ?



    And you quoting him after he says he put you on ignore isn't baiting? You are such a hypocrite.
    If you weren't looking for trouble, when he put you on ignore, you would have just let it go. But you didn't. you made a stupid comment to someone who put you on ignore but you quoted him, so he has to see it.
    Who's a cute little, chubby face troll? Pussoida's a chubby faced troll



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    the yanks could win 6 of these 7 games winning all 7 would be nice against bad teams.. yanks lost both season series to the jays and sox so in the event of a 3 way tie.. yanks would have to win both wild games to advance to go against tampa


    I'd actually like that to happen.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •