Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if the yankees do what they should against the orioles cleveland and texas they should make the playoffs even with a tough 6 games with the sox and jays. by the time the yanks face the rays.. tampa would have clinched home field in the american elague
    I find it hard to believe Tampa goes easy on the Yankees if the Yankees are still playing for a playoff spot at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I find it hard to believe Tampa goes easy on the Yankees if the Yankees are still playing for a playoff spot at that time
    barring something unforeseen it probably wont even matter as the yanks will be eliminated before the last series vs tampa..

barring something unforeseen it probably wont even matter as the yanks will be eliminated before the last series vs tampa..
    Only way that happens is if they get swept by either Boston or Toronto before then

Lets be realistic, they couldn't sweep the O's, lack of offense, two catching errors by Sanchez. They should take 4 of 6 from the tribe and Texas. The final 9 will be the deciding games, given their record vs the East, I see them maybe winning 4 of 9, which give them 90 wins, is that enough.....NO!

Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Lets be realistic, they couldn't sweep the O's, lack of offense, two catching errors by Sanchez. They should take 4 of 6 from the tribe and Texas. The final 9 will be the deciding games, given their record vs the East, I see them maybe winning 4 of 9, which give them 90 wins, is that enough.....NO!
    I want to know why Sanchez is still starting games after that crap he pulled against the Mets in the first game . If there was any accountability on this team, higgy would have taken the starting job from Sanchez by now

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I want to know why Sanchez is still starting games after that crap he pulled against the Mets in the first game . If there was any accountability on this team, higgy would have taken the starting job from Sanchez by now
    You would not know the first thing about accountability, since you've literally never taken it for anything you've done or said.

Always blaming someone else or moving the posts.

Mind boggling.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    You would not know the first thing about accountability, since you've literally never taken it for anything you've done or said.

Always blaming someone else or moving the posts.

Mind boggling.

Gary lost his starting job twice last season . So why is it out of the question for him to lose his starting job now?

Perhaps Boone doesn't have a say in the game tine lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by bitobi View Post
    Perhaps Boone doesn't have a say in the game tine lineup.
    Probably doesn’t .

Gary lost his starting job twice last season . So why is it out of the question for him to lose his starting job now?
    I'll answer your question when you take any hint of accountability for being wrong on something. Without blaming someone else. Just once. I won't hold my breath.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Anyway. Back to doing what the other 99% of the forum do with your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Anyway. Back to doing what the other 99% of the forum do with your posts.

You say I start trouble here . Then why if you have me on ignore , did you feel the need to not only take me off ignore to see what I said but to respond to my post with nonsense that is obviously meant to bait me into a fight ?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Ok, ok. I'm better

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    You say I start trouble here . Then why if you have me on ignore , did you feel the need to not only take me off ignore to see what I said but to respond to my post with nonsense that is obviously meant to bait me into a fight ?

And you quoting him after he says he put you on ignore isn't baiting? You are such a hypocrite.
    If you weren't looking for trouble, when he put you on ignore, you would have just let it go. But you didn't. you made a stupid comment to someone who put you on ignore but you quoted him, so he has to see it.
    Who's a cute little, chubby face troll? Pussoida's a chubby faced troll

Ignorance is bliss

the yanks could win 6 of these 7 games winning all 7 would be nice against bad teams.. yanks lost both season series to the jays and sox so in the event of a 3 way tie.. yanks would have to win both wild games to advance to go against tampa

I'd actually like that to happen.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast