Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Never thought he moved the needle at all. Not surprising heís hurt.
    I know it's wildly off topic but I always thought the same thing. He's a career journeyman who is fun because he has some really good games but has plenty of pretty putrid ones too.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,540
    Cards have to prove it to me, one game does not make you the best team in your division.

    Rams, Seahawks
    Cards
    49ers
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

    RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

    Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

    CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

    Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,942
    Wild to me that everyone seems to believe the 49ers are the worst team.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,293
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wild to me that everyone seems to believe the 49ers are the worst team.
    Why? I don't get all the 49ers hype this offseason. The Rams and Seahawks look to be clearly ahead right now. I can't really see the reason a 49ers fan should be upset about the Cards being ranked above either. I am not a huge believer in the Cards but they are solid at worst. They have their QB where the 49ers do not. I think the whole argument starts and stops there.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Why? I don't get all the 49ers hype this offseason. The Rams and Seahawks look to be clearly ahead right now. I can't really see the reason a 49ers fan should be upset about the Cards being ranked above either. I am not a huge believer in the Cards but they are solid at worst. They have their QB where the 49ers do not. I think the whole argument starts and stops there.
    I have to agree, when you have the worst QB in your division, you get ranked last most times. They could get back to super bowl form I suppose, but I dont see it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

    RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

    Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

    CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

    Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,942
    They were ranked highest (at lowest 2nd) by pretty much every pundit and their SB odds were tied with the Rams for the best of the division.

    There will not finish last in the division absent major injuries.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They were ranked highest (at lowest 2nd) by pretty much every pundit and their SB odds were tied with the Rams for the best of the division.

    There will not finish last in the division absent major injuries.
    Why were they ranked that high? They spent their future for a QB who is not ready to play yet. The other 3 teams have QBs that are ready to play now. Jimmy G is always one banana peel away from going on IR.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

    RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

    Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

    CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

    Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,614
    It's hard to get behind the 49ers with Jimmy G at QB. It wouldn't shock me to see all 4 teams make the playoffs from the NFL West.

    9 wins could win the NFC East.

    I'm not sure anyone outside of GB or Minnesota has a chance to be above .500 in the North.

    TB will be good obviously, but I'm not quite ready to crown NO with Winston at QB. I don't think Carolina or Atlanta are any good.

    So I think it's certainly at least plausible all 4 could get in.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Why were they ranked that high? They spent their future for a QB who is not ready to play yet. The other 3 teams have QBs that are ready to play now. Jimmy G is always one banana peel away from going on IR.
    Because they are that good.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,942
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    It's hard to get behind the 49ers with Jimmy G at QB. It wouldn't shock me to see all 4 teams make the playoffs from the NFL West.

    9 wins could win the NFC East.

    I'm not sure anyone outside of GB or Minnesota has a chance to be above .500 in the North.

    TB will be good obviously, but I'm not quite ready to crown NO with Winston at QB. I don't think Carolina or Atlanta are any good.

    So I think it's certainly at least plausible all 4 could get in.
    Why? The 49ers are 23-8 when he starts.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,614
    It's not bc Jimmy is good. The 49ers have built a really good roster around him and he's just kind of...there. He really just needs to be competent for SF to be good.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Seahawks

    Cards

    Rams

    49ers

    Is how I see the standings at the end of the year with the top three making the playoffs

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,827
    Cards
    Rams
    Hawks
    9ers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,679
    Rams
    49ers
    Cardinals
    Seahawks

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,827
    I think the rams and the cardinals are both Super Bowl contenders so splitting hairs there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •