Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,200

    Who's the best team in the NFC West?

    I think this is the best division in the NFL. Thoughts on who should be considered the early favorites from this division?

    Cardinals and Rams both took care of business against Tenn/CHI. Seattle bullied the Colts. The 49ers didn't finish their game that well, but they dominated for a large portion of it.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,086
    Rams
    Seahawks
    Cards
    49ers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,102
    Mods, lock this one up. There's only one division we talk about here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Mods, lock this one up. There's only one division we talk about here.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,190
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Rams
    Seahawks
    Cards
    49ers
    Swap cards and hawks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Mods, lock this one up. There's only one division we talk about here.
    Cowboys
    WFT
    Eagles
    Giants

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,086
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Swap cards and hawks
    Could do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    66,860
    I think the Cards gonna take the division. Rams WC1, Niners WC2, Hawks on the outside looking in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,190
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cowboys
    WFT
    Eagles
    Giants
    Eagles may not win the division but there is no chance they finish behind Washington

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles may not win the division but there is no chance they finish behind Washington
    Not arguing. Most people picked Washington to win the division.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,250
    Seattle doesn’t have the best team but they always find a way. Wouldn’t count them out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,190
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Not arguing. Most people picked Washington to win the division.
    Losing fitz changes that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,086
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Seattle doesn’t have the best team but they always find a way. Wouldn’t count them out.
    I think Rams are going to beast.

    Seattle is always there like you said

    Cards not sure if they finally get over the hump to being formidable

    SF unsure but seemingly the worst of the bunch.

    Easily the best division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Losing fitz changes that.
    Never thought he moved the needle at all. Not surprising he’s hurt.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think Rams are going to beast.

    Seattle is always there like you said

    Cards not sure if they finally get over the hump to being formidable

    SF unsure but seemingly the worst of the bunch.

    Easily the best division.
    I see it this way too. The cards are like the browns for me. I expect big things but always seem disappointed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •