Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Agreed!!

I was all for the Andre James movement but he has not developed or played at the level that was expected... Martin should be starting and they should of moved Morrissey to the active Roster and admit the James experiment failed and move on.
    I think James is going to be real good. I remember everyone wanting to give up on Miller after a few games. Not everyone is a all-star just a few games into their career.

Raider defense is 14th in yards allowed per game, 19th in points allowed per game, 5th in yards per play.

We've often said that even an 'average' defense would be enough, and this year, that's proving true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Raider defense is 14th in yards allowed per game, 19th in points allowed per game, 5th in yards per play.

We've often said that even an 'average' defense would be enough, and this year, that's proving true.
    Yep. And considering the number of yards and scores were given up during garbage time these past two games, I'm willing to bet the defense is much better than their ranking.

At one point I thought that Zay was the odd man out after Gruden brought in Brown and Snead. I know Carr likes Zay, but I don't think anyone saw us letting both Snead and Brown go and keeping pretty much the same WRs that we had on the roster last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    At one point I thought that Zay was the odd man out after Gruden brought in Brown and Snead. I know Carr likes Zay, but I don't think anyone saw us letting both Snead and Brown go and keeping pretty much the same WRs that we had on the roster last year.
    Or that those 4 receivers would be really good haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Good to see that we didnt need him. He did have a couple drops if I remember correctly. One was the INT that he couldnt hold on to and cost us a TD.

I wonder if we just promote a WR from PS doubt we trade for anyone. Allen Robinson is probably available. But dont think we need to trade away draft picks.
    As much as I would love Allen I'm not sure we need him. Obviously he would improve our unit but for his cost compared to how much we would improve id probably just roll with what we have.

Yea I see Stoner probably being called up.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    As much as I would love Allen I'm not sure we need him. Obviously he would improve our unit but for his cost compared to how much we would improve id probably just roll with what we have.

Yea I see Stoner probably being called up.
    Hmmm...Hunter, I think I'd rather see DJ Fluker take a roster spot and become a formidable anchor at RT. RT still remains a sore spot. The vet Fluker and Leatherwood at RG could make for a good, run mauling combo.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Hmmm...Hunter, I think I'd rather see DJ Fluker take a roster spot and become a formidable anchor at RT. RT still remains a sore spot. The vet Fluker and Leatherwood at RG could make for a good, run mauling combo.
    I would love for fluker to be our rt.
    Cable still likes Parker. Whos ceiling is probably average. Fluker has a much higher ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I would love for fluker to be our rt.
    Cable still likes Parker. Whos ceiling is probably average. Fluker has a much higher ceiling
    He also adds veteran experience, at a crucial position, on a very young line... We're good until we're not good at WR. Let's fix the problems we have at the moment.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Speaking of draft busts, the Raiders have had discussions involving 2019s fourth pick, Clelin Ferrell. The ex-Clemson star has 6.5 sacks in 32 career games, and none to date in 2021.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/29/ga...deshaun-watson

Per Breer

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Speaking of draft busts, the Raiders have had discussions involving 2019s fourth pick, Clelin Ferrell. The ex-Clemson star has 6.5 sacks in 32 career games, and none to date in 2021.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/29/ga...deshaun-watson

Per Breer
    He just doesnt fit the Mayock style of pick in the first round. Im betting this was PGs guy all the way.

Well never know

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    He just doesnt fit the Mayock style of pick in the first round. Im betting this was PGs guy all the way.

Well never know
    Yea not sure if he was Mayocks guy or not.

If Mayock stays Im very intrigued on what a draft with him controlling it would look like.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast