Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Ari Meirov
    @MySportsUpdate
    The #Raiders are signing veteran CB Desmond Trufant, per his agent
    @DHendrickson41
    . Former Pro Bowler was recently released by New Orleans.

In other news, Texans signed Jimmy Morrissey off our practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Ari Meirov
    @MySportsUpdate
    The #Raiders are signing veteran CB Desmond Trufant, per his agent
    @DHendrickson41
    . Former Pro Bowler was recently released by New Orleans.
    Needed some depth there with all the injuries at the position.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    In other news, Texans signed Jimmy Morrissey off our practice squad.
    Damn it! I really liked that kid. If he ends up a top center in this league I will be very perturbed and down right annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Damn it! I really liked that kid. If he ends up a top center in this league I will be very perturbed and down right annoyed
    Agreed!!

I was all for the Andre James movement but he has not developed or played at the level that was expected... Martin should be starting and they should of moved Morrissey to the active Roster and admit the James experiment failed and move on.

Fluker signing with us

Fluker has been good since he moved to RG... Leatherwood going to the bench, Couldn't find anyone reporting the signing, just twitter. Good move but when do they admit that we need a new center as well

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Fluker has been good since he moved to RG... Leatherwood going to the bench, Couldn't find anyone reporting the signing, just twitter. Good move but when do they admit that we need a new center as well
    I wouldn’t put leatherwood on the bench just yet. Offensive line as a whole was much better this last week.

I’m not saying it should or shouldn’t happened, but knowing this staff, I would be surprised if it did, especially right away.

Letting Morrisey go and signing Fluker makes me think we will be doing less zone scheme and more power scheme blocking. I like the direction. Maybe this helps Andre out some more. He is coming off his best game

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Letting Morrisey go and signing Fluker makes me think we will be doing less zone scheme and more power scheme blocking. I like the direction. Maybe this helps Andre out some more. He is coming off his best game
    I saw that his PFF grades, FWIW, were in the mid 40s for both passing and run blocking. Im scared if that was his best

Do we get Javen White back this week? I liked what little I seen from him in preseason
    RNFL

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    I saw that his PFF grades, FWIW, were in the mid 40s for both passing and run blocking. Im scared if that was his best
    He doesn't have to be a world beater, just a better functioning cog in the machine than we currently have. Plus, we could use the depth.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    He doesn't have to be a world beater, just a better functioning cog in the machine than we currently have. Plus, we could use the depth.
    I was referring to that broken cog (James) that we have. I hope it all works out and the longer these guys are together, the better they get. Im just frustrated with their play.

How sad HaHa can’t beat out Leavitt for a roster spot. Even after losing Teamer to IR

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast