Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wins are wins. We're finding our way through them. Would still like the offense to put up some points...especially against weaker competition but if we're winning these games...it's all that matters.

There is an issue with our IOL at the moment. The jags were able to put consistent pressure on Teddy throughout the game..the irony is that is suppose to be our strength. Bet Munchak is fuming.

That makes Teddy two gloves work all the more impressive. This is what a QB looks like folks!!

Chubb had to get his ankle scoped out...6 to 8 weeks for him...we supposedly will have him back...but it just seems we never get him and Von together. We lost Josey Jewell for the year...this one really hurts since he was looking great...and Browning is not exactly ready. Darby was put on IR after the Giants game so our secondary is a bit weak at the moment but it opens the door for Sterns and company to come in and carve out a role.

I'm still looking for Agim to get some gameday actives. With our edge rush basically just Von and some dudes...that interior rush can really come in handy.

The Jets aren't good but Williams can bust through our IOL and wreck it all...so it would be nice to put up a crooked number in this one.

Lets get that 3-0 baby!

ugh have to pray that Hamler injury isn't super serious. I also hate not taking a time out with 32 seconds forcing them to punt and just seeing what can happen. kinda shows that he doesn't really trust Teddy not to make a mistake.

also what a absolute dumpster fire start for fields. sheesh. 1 net yard

can't get much worse then what happened yesterday. that was really ugly.

well it can get worse and its been worse today. this has been pathetic on almost every front.

The season is young and we have 17 games this year.

2 things just have to change. #1 we can't be this bad defensively. this is the 2nd week in a row where we just weren't good enough. #2 we have to get better at 3rd downs and in the red zone. I think I saw a stat that we didn't run a single play action till the 3rd quarter which is insane with the run game we have had so far.

and down 24-7 at home. I don't know if this team is good at anything right now. this is really close to being another wasted season where we aren't good enough to even be in position for the playoffs again and not being bad enough to be in position to draft a top tier qb. going to need a new coaching staff, new owner, and a new QB. von's not getting any younger and ton of our young guys are going to want to get paid soon. my biggest issue is that this defense isn't even that good.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    and down 24-7 at home. I don't know if this team is good at anything right now. this is really close to being another wasted season where we aren't good enough to even be in position for the playoffs again and not being bad enough to be in position to draft a top tier qb. going to need a new coaching staff, new owner, and a new QB. von's not getting any younger and ton of our young guys are going to want to get paid soon. my biggest issue is that this defense isn't even that good.
    Ugh! I agree, agree, agree. This is depressing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12